Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

glitterdivider.gif

766a4e7e9dc487a1c115c0ff6dfe526c.png

giphy.gif

[COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]FC: Amy Adams[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Name:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)][SIZE= 18px]"I'm Holly, it's so nice to meet someone new around here!"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Holly Gazelle[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Incarnation of?:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)][SIZE= 18px]"That sounds so familiar..."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Giselle- Enchanted[/COLOR][/SIZE]

giphy.gif

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Age: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]25[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Occupation in town:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Dress maker at Andalasia Dress Emporium[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Past Life:[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Giselle had it all: a quaint little house in the woods, talking animal friends that helped with chores, a beautiful and enchanting singing voice and gleaming red hair. There were just two things missing...a prince and a true love's kiss from said prince. Not to fear though, because Andalasia is simply brimming with happily ever afters! When the dashing Prince Edward saves Giselle from a hungry ogre, it is only logical that the pair sing a romantic duet and vow to be wed in the morning. Nothing bad could possibly happen could it?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Oh can I say something Miss Narrator?....I can? Oh wonderful! Everyone will need to watch my movie if you want to find out what happens next! It's nice to meet you! Okay bye bye now!"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Our World: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Just like everyone else from the Disney Kingdom, Giselle had her memory wiped clean and replaced with new ones. 'Holly Gazelle' believes she has always lived in the town with her now sadly deceased parents. She is the town dress maker, making dresses for all occasions. Holly has always been fascinated with an imaginary land called Andalasia that she thinks she may have read about in a book as a little girl. Most citizens find Holly's overly innocent nature off-putting considering her age, but she is a well liked young woman.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Personality:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 16px]Giselle is kind and thoughtful with an optimistic outlook on life and an endearing if occasionally overwhelming innocence about her. As Holly Gazelle she is much the same, though she tries her best to fit in with the more jaded members of the town and find her place with them. She has never felt like she belonged there and has a strange attraction to the city of New York, insisting the love of her life lives there and that eventually she will leave the town, pursue dressmaking and find her love.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Memory trigger: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 16px]TBD[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(221, 160, 221)]Other: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

WIP

glitterdivider.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back