• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AnonymousCorax

The Shyest Corvid
This may be a bit niche, but I love both Hollow Knight and Undertale, and recently saw a comic that inspired me to look for someone willing to RP a crossover of those two with me, in which Little Ghost (Hollow Knight protag) ends up in the world of Undertale. I would be taking the role of Ghost, and if we include them, I would also like to take Gaster, Frisk, and/or Chara. I would also be willing to set it in the world of Deltarune if that would be better. I am willing to take multiple partners, so even if someone's responded, don't be afraid to approach me!

Also, the only reason I'm particularly attached to playing Gaster and Frisk/Chara is because I have very particular headcanons about them. If you would like to play any of those three, we may still be able to work something out if we talk it over first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back