• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hollow Knight Roleplayers?

Auslander

They/it
Howdy! You may call me Aus, and I am looking for somebody who will roleplay Hollow Knight with me.

Here are my requirements: Canon characters only. Semi lit (or lit).

While new to the forum, I have a few years of experience rping.

The characters from HK I can rp are Tiso, Quirrel, Pure Vessel, Xero, Hive Knight, and Soul Master.

I do not have a plot in mind, nor would I mind rping multiple scenarios or characters.

Also, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of roleplaying gijinka versions of the characters!

I look forward to making friends! Please feel free to reply or send me a message if interested! :D

Welcome to the site! As a lover of Hollow Knight, I am very much tempted to join, though I have little memory of what happened in the background outside of the game. Luckily enough for me, I am playing through Hollow Knight again, so there is that helping me. Let me know if you have an idea in mind or we can brainstorm a bit, and if the slot is contested I do not mind if we expand it to 1x1x1 either.

Thank you for the welcome!
I must confess I was not expecting toget a response so soon. Neither do I have anything in mind when it comes to roleplaying it.
Would you be interested in discussing further in dms? : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back