• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hollow Falls -supernatural camp -Still Accepting

R i v e r

...Fire in my heart, Ice in my veins...

star-divider3.png

tahoe1a.jpg

star-divider3.png

Hollow Falls

Just outside a small town in the middle of nature, by a lake, is a camp. This camp is located in a place called Hollow Falls, a place ordinary people avoid because of its myths and rumors. While on first look its a place for teens and young adults (ages 16-20) who are a bit troubled, in truth it is a camp dedicated to teaching supernatural children how to control their powers, abilities and in some cases their nature so they wouldn't expose the existence of supernaturals to humans.​

The RP will be mostly character driven but there will be events and trips to make things more interesting (like campfire night, introduction night where each species can introduce themselves and their powers/abilities to the others, formal meeting dinner, a dance, etc...) I am open to suggestions and if you have any questions feel free to ask me in a PM or the OOC (I will make one as soon as/if there will be some interest)​

star-divider3.png

Species:

Vampires​

Shapeshifters​

Werewolves

Fae

Spirits (usually not playable but if you want we can have one)

Witches

Hybrids​

I will make a page with more information you might need or want once/if there will be some interest for this RP.​

Last edited:
xD lets wait just a bit more to start the RP and see if others want to join but I will make an OOC and CS page as soon as I'm done with making/eating lunch :)

Just outside a small town in the middle of nature, by a lake, is a camp. This camp is located in a place called Hollow Falls, a place ordinary people avoid because of its myths and rumors. While on first look its a place for teens and young adults (ages 16-20) who are a bit troubled, in truth it is a camp dedicated to teaching supernatural children how to control their powers, abilities and in some cases their nature so they wouldn't expose the existence of supernaturals to humans.​

The RP will be mostly character driven but there will be events and trips to make things more interesting (like campfire night, introduction night where each species can introduce themselves and their powers/abilities to the others, formal meeting dinner, a dance, etc...) I am open to suggestions and if you have any questions feel free to ask me in a PM or the OOC (I will make one as soon as/if there will be some interest)​

Species:

Vampires​

Shapeshifters​

Werewolves

Fae

Spirits (usually not playable but if you want we can have one)

Witches

Hybrids​

I will make a page with more information you might need or want once/if there will be some interest for this RP.​

Interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back