• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hollow Falls OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

R i v e r

...Fire in my heart, Ice in my veins...

OOC

tahoe1a.jpg

You can ask any questions you have or give suggestions or just talk about the RP here. The only rule is: don't be rude and start fighting with other members, if you have a problem with someone let me know what and why and I will try to mediate.​

So for character creation, are we only allowed to make the types stated on the interest check, or can we make different types?

I'm assuming there's some creative freedom when it comes to it.

Hmmm well, I didn't want some outrageous species in the RP so I made a simple list of species. Like I put it in Realistic/Moder so it will be less fantasy and more... well realistic and modern if you catch my drift? No dragons, trolls, ghouls and stuff like that.

How about a guy who's magically inclined? A mage who experimented on himself and therefore wound up altering his appearance?

How about a guy who's magically inclined? A mage who experimented on himself and therefore wound up altering his appearance?

Probably would fall under witch/warlock category I think.

Well magic would fall into the category of a witch. I don't know about experiments since it's supposed to be supernatural but I guess he could have experimented with some less known or old/forgotten type of magic and ended up changing his appearance as long as he doesn't have the ability to keep changing his looks since that would fall into the category of shapeshifting.

Yeah, it's more like permanent scarring from his magical experiments. And of course by experiments I mean he tested spells and they backfired on him. I'm assuming he could cast an illusion spell to pass as a normal human but that would require effort he doesn't feel like exerting while in the presence of other supernaturals.

I just wanted to say that I would suggest that if you want to make a ghost you make him/her a side character since not everyone can see ghosts.

Daemonium Daemonium well like I said, not everyone can see ghosts and spirits so it might not be easy for your character to interact with many people... But it's up to you to decide what you will make your character like.
I will decide who is accepted once there are a few CS's filled out and posted. So until then, you have all the time you need to change/edit/add/make more characters, etc...

PlanetGarbo PlanetGarbo Dax Dax Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Emmi Emmi Daemonium Daemonium apolla apolla
If some of you want to you can post more then one CS even if you want to play only one character, but it's up to you to decide that :) . Each person can have up to three accepted characters (if you can handle them), for more questions about anything feel free to ask me here or in a PM.

And not to sound bossy and such xD but please use the OOC or PM's for questions instead of the CS page so it will be more organized :)

Also when anyone is done with their CS let me know and I will check it out (make sure you enter all the info from the CS template including a realistic FC)

P.S.: the Other/trivia is optional so you aren't required to fill that out as well, it would be nice in case you have anything else you think others need to know about your OC but wasnt in the template to add it in that Other/Trivia section but it's not mandatory.

PlanetGarbo PlanetGarbo Hey :) about your vampire...They don't turn into bats, Vampire abilities/skills are the typical stuff like persuasion, heightened senses, speed, strength, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back