• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Hollow Earth

Selee-01

All according to my Scenario
2D3B7D8D-2B12-436B-A32D-B8CEEB960794.jpeg

Remember those old “lost world” stories? The ones with gigantic dinosaurs and spiders and apes fighting it out in primeval landscapes as human explorers fled?

What if we just subtracted the explorers?

This is the story of the Hollow Earth, a mind-bending realm of variable gravity, veins of exotic matter in the rock, supernaturally huge geological formations, and best of all, primal monsters. A region of caverns the size of a US state, and full of dangers.

You’ll be pitting your original monsters against each other in competition for food, territory, and survival. There’s no real overarching plot- excluding special events and possibly long-term alliances. This RP won’t have a solid roster- anyone can enter and leave as they need, and change monsters after each battle if they want (however, I’d reserve any unused monsters for NPCs). I’m looking for literacy, and about 1-2 solid paragraphs for each post.

Ooh, this looks fun! How would you feel about a mecha, or some kind of bionically-enhanced creature? Are things like that realistic to this setting?

Ooh, this looks fun! How would you feel about a mecha, or some kind of bionically-enhanced creature? Are things like that realistic to this setting?
I’m wanting to stick with natural beings for now, but that could come up later.

Character Sheet Template
Name: Obvious

Image: Also obvious.

Appearance: Any additional details, such as scars and whatnot. Should be no taller than 100 feet, and no longer than 500 feet.

Niche: What purpose does your creature hold in the Hollow Earth? A predator? If so, what sort? An ambush predator is much different than a pursuit or pack predator.

Abilities: Natural features your monster has, such as teeth and claws, or maybe even a fire blast. Should be based on real-world animals if possible, so no gravity powers or anything like that. Armor and healing would go here

Strengths: You should have the same number of strengths as weaknesses. A strength would be something like flight, or swimming, and not an offensive ability.

Weaknesses: Weaknesses such as slowness, low intelligence, lack of swimming speed, and suchlike.

___
Send your sheet to me in PMs to be approved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back