• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Holiday Party Shenanigans

BunBun

‘Tis the season to be naughty!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am wondering who would be interested in a really, really casual role play that anyone can join and leave at will. Your character will not need to have a tragic backstory (unless they already do) and be tied down to a character sheet. There will be no strict guidelines to how many post a day, as long as you are having fun. If all this sounds fun to you then come one and come all to Bunny's 1st Annual Holiday Festivity!!!

The premise is that your character is in a holiday party inside an "OOC" tab. I adore messing with my characters and I hope others do to.

I want to see how many are all interested before making a decision. Is there any comments, questions or concerns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back