• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Holiday Havoc - A Train into the Night

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
Pretty simple Idea. 3-5 Friends are on a train to a holiday retreat but not everything is as it seems.
Everything starts with holiday cheer and a warm atmosphere, friends catching up, joking and having light-hearted fun.
Eventually, I will invoke 1 of 4 scenarios to shake things up based on how things progress. I'll make the CS and stuff when I get at least 2 people.
The train is currently traveling at 85 Mph through the middle of nowhere in heavy snowfall, but holiday spirits are high and the night has only begun. Question is. Will it end?

I'm tired of fizzling out RPs, especially because I feel like I have to keep pace with people who post a lot, so, there are NO length requirements, just as long as grammar is sound and it adds to the Rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back