• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom holdie's fandom search thread !! (oc x oc and canon x canon) (craving naruto and fmab)

holdie

back from hell (aka school)
yes i am making another one of these, bc i have some specific fandoms that i totally need to rp right now! so please stick around if you'd be interested in rping some fandoms with me :]

a bit about me:
- i'm 17, and if age is an issue, i completely get it! feel free to click off
- i've been rping for probably seven years now, and i prefer semi-lit to literate rps, but i can match pretty much any length
- i generally prefer mxm, but i can rp anything
- i'm totally down to chat or rp over discord or pms, whatever works!

now, onto the fandoms!
( number of stars is how interested i would be in playing it. pairings i'm willing to do are listed from most to least desired, and the role i'd like to play is bolded :] if they're both bolded, i could play either. if you don't see a pairing that you like, ask! there's a chance i forgot about it. )

*****naruto - i'm only, like, 20% into shippuden, but naruto is my second favorite show. i REALLY wanna do an oc rp where we each play two characters and form a squad of chunin/jonin, going on adventures and such :] (oc x oc, sasuke x naruto, gaara x naruto, lee x gaara, hinata x naruto)

*****fmab - this is my favorite show, without a doubt!! i've only seen brotherhood, so keep that in mind. again, this is one where i'd love to do ocs, but i'm also into some pairings as well. (oc x oc, ling x ed, winry x ed)

***tloz - i've played a few zelda games, and i'd love to do a zelink rp or an oc one! (zelda x link, oc x oc)

***rwby - this is one i've been craving! i really wanna do an oc rp, but i'm cool with other pairings as well. (ruby x weiss, blake x yang, ren x nora, oc x oc)

**haikyuu - i've got a couple haikyuu rps running right now, but i never seem to get tired of it! i generally prefer to play hinata, but i can pick up most characters. (hinata x basically anyone, himekawa x basically anyone, pretty much every other ship in the series--also, i love rarepairs !!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back