• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’ll continue it with three people tho if I have to. Looks like I might need to sadly.

I am

I recommend saying if you are here if you are.

Maybe this will be more enticing to some, but we are way slowing down the pace of this RP to accommodate for the players.

Idk rn, waiting for more people to respond. I’m slowing this RP down a lot but even then it seems like people like Lucipurr don’t wanna continue.

That’s on me tho, I kinda ruined it.

Never said I didn't want to continue, please don't assume. Just stated I wasn't going to be able to keep up with the fast pace if it was to remain that way.

Never said I didn't want to continue, please don't assume. Just stated I wasn't going to be able to keep up with the fast pace if it was to remain that way.
Heavily inferred it and your unresponsiveness in OOC after that message further led me to believe this was the case. Forgive me for my line of thinking but I’ve seen this before.

Anyhow, I am gonna slow this RP down a bit.

Ok:

Name (Full): Emily (Mily) Luna Monroe
Height: 5’1.5”
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair color/Length/Style: Light Honey Blonde/Long-curly/Up in messy bun
Eye color: light amber-almost golden
Freckles: Lightly dusted across nose and cheeks
Skin tone: Fair
Clothing: Short black leather jacket w/ long sleeves/dark blue high-waisted ripped jeans+black belt/bright red crop-top t-shirt/steel-toed heeled combat boots/black half-finger leather gloves/brass knuckles both hands

Scars: Attempted-suicide scars on both left+right forearms+wrists (covered by sleeves and gloves)/ Scar on chin from falling when younger
Tattoos: Always is written under the picture/ On neck just under the back of right ear
WMFKjRIVZBQwWzrvSEeRMdU4zKCi0e1CoAWkrJm6rPNEfuH5J49y_wvsbvKfmGVM-IElk-bq-DDiGQhq0ivNz9hkEzNQ3sYbKMWgoKPa85HGivrWb2YkfjMs1fMkHOn9MQ9Lxa_SlNfiFwMrYd_jcwnDMOE2a6nVupzAdUaJOirlkkYHqiSk7vk7

Ok not to be rude but I'd have preferred a DM. You also didn't really read what this RP was about or any of the other character sheets.

16 is far too old for this RP. We are starting them off as 11 year old first years.

Also I don't even see a face claim lol. Do you have one you could provide for me? Preferably in DMs so we don't take up OOC here lol.

Yeah I had written this for a story a while ago and didn't change the age. I am so sorry. I also don't have a DM account. I don't have to join just looking for something to do with the extra time I have.

Yeah I had written this for a story a while ago and didn't change the age. I am so sorry. I also don't have a DM account. I don't have to join just looking for something to do with the extra time I have.
Oh got it. Also oops, I just realized your account is like really new so you can't DM. That's my bad.

As long as you change the age and provide me a face claim, you should be good to go.

I don't even know that a face claim is... I'm assuming it's like a picture of sorts of what her face looks like...
Yep! : ) A face claim is what your character looks like. In this RP, we are using realistic face claims, so that means like maybe a young child actor or even a younger child's face claim you find off of the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back