• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Is it so the characters can all meet since some are in different houses?
The detention scene! Yes.

I think they should all get int trouble for different reasons.

Maybe even some innocent reasons that were just mistaken as bad actions, to make the little good guys like Kas ending up in detention being more believable lol.

Nice thank you.

Also I don’t think I’ll respond specifically to you because I’m assuming this is happening as soon as the feast starts and she’s talking to the other two Gryffindor girls while Chase is technically still off talking to Grace.

I’m just waiting for everyone’s first interactions to make a time skip post so we can all get them into their own sorts of trouble and get them sent to detention, but I’m not hearing anything from anyone so I’m just chilling and waiting.

Nice thank you.

Also I don’t think I’ll respond specifically to you because I’m assuming this is happening as soon as the feast starts and she’s talking to the other two Gryffindor girls while Chase is technically still off talking to Grace.

I’m just waiting for everyone’s first interactions to make a time skip post so we can all get them into their own sorts of trouble and get them sent to detention, but I’m not hearing anything from anyone so I’m just chilling and waiting.
Me too

How is everyone this evening?

Pretty good! How are you?

Thanks for asking!

Also did you see the plan for detention and stuff after all these interactions are over?

Briefly, I am so down for that! Detention scenes are super fun to play out!
Also, I'm doing good! Had a brief moment where I was drowning in class work but otherwise good

Briefly, I am so down for that! Detention scenes are super fun to play out!
Also, I'm doing good! Had a brief moment where I was drowning in class work but otherwise good
Nice! I’m glad.

Also oof I’m sorry to hear that! Best of luck with school! : )

oh gosh, rpn really ain't giving me notifs from this-

can someone give me a bit of a rundown about what i missed??

oh gosh, rpn really ain't giving me notifs from this-

can someone give me a bit of a rundown about what i missed??
Not much.

We are gonna time skip a little bit once everyone is done with their interactions and each of our characters are somehow gonna get themselves into detention. Even if it’s an innocent mistake that looks bad. Detention.

We still have people who need to finish up their posts and interactions and respond.

I get people are busy but some have not responded in like a week and I’m starting to wonder if they have the time for this RP.

That’s not to say it’s bad or I’m mad people have busy lives, but I think people need to realistically assess themselves and wonder “Hey, do I really have the time right now to join a group RP?”

That’s how I see it anyways. So I’m content to wait right now if people are busy, but I don’t wanna wait if some people cannot respond at all due to irl.

Might just end up sending out a friendly dm or two to these non-responsive people just to check in and gather a head count here for the people who really wanna do this.

Not much.

We are gonna time skip a little bit once everyone is done with their interactions and each of our characters are somehow gonna get themselves into detention. Even if it’s an innocent mistake that looks bad. Detention.
ooooo okok fun! thanks for the catch-up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back