• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
But as for the detention plot, we need a convincing reason that would land some of our characters in detention.

Chase and Titus start throwing hands for....predictable reasons and the others are caught in the crossfire so when a teacher looks over, it appears like a group thing and they all get detention

Chase and Titus start throwing hands for....predictable reasons and the others are caught in the crossfire so when a teacher looks over, it appears like a group thing and they all get detention
Chase is getting his shit kicked in if he throws hands with Titus and he knows that lmao. I don’t know if he’d challenge Titus.

Titus isn't to good at magic, remember he's more comfortable with his fists than his wand
Well none of them are really that good at magic, Chase included since they are in their first year.

Sure there’s people who will be better at some subject than others and excel, but generally for the sake of being realistic, I think in the first year everyone is kind of still feeling out magic and their wands.

That being said, Chase couldn’t combat Titus effectively with magic at 11 having taken no classes yet, and he sure as hell can’t beat the guy with his fists. If he tries against someone of that size I’m sure he knows he’s sent to the hospital wing and his Quidditch career is over lol.

Essentially I don’t wanna cause beef with the characters unrealistically, as I’m starting rivalries just for the sake of plot moving or just for the sake of beef.

Fair enough, there's gotta be something...
Yea, definitely. I’m sorry I bet I’m sounding like a complete asshole rn, but I’m just trying to plot things realistically ya know?

Like I know Chase’s character- he’s not antagonistic unprovoked.

i think rather than it all being one reason they get caught, it might work better if they all just have a misfortune that works within their character—i could definitely see a couple of students getting distracted or purposefully skipping class and receiving detention.

bottom line is that everyone has detention at the same time. (^:<

i also feel like it would be good to have a time skip fairly soon so our characters have a better idea of their schedules and their responsibilities, but are still curious and in exploration mode.

i think rather than it all being one reason they get caught, it might work better if they all just have a misfortune that works within their character—i could definitely see a couple of students getting distracted or purposefully skipping class and receiving detention.

bottom line is that everyone has detention at the same time. (^:<

i also feel like it would be good to have a time skip fairly soon so our characters have a better idea of their schedules and their responsibilities, but are still curious and in exploration mode.
I totally like that idea a ton. Even better than any lame shit I’d come up with haha.

Great idea! We can just have it be an unfortunate but convenient set of circumstances that all lead to their detentions.

Also, Sunfall27 Sunfall27 if you don't mind, please edit your post and at the end, put the name of the character and then the @ of the player playing that character in a little "mentions" section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back