• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh I thought you weren’t too happy about all the Gryffindors lol
It's all good, I thought it was funny!

I'm all for balance though so gotta match sure every other house has their shot :D

It's all good, I thought it was funny!

I'm all for balance though so gotta match sure every other house has their shot :D
I guess in hindsight I should have put a cap on how many people from each house we can have. My bad.

i just caught up with everyone's posts, so i'll probably slide in and retcon & pretend kas was definitely there, hehe.
Yea that works. : )

A little tricky since you did miss the sorting posts but I’m sure you’ll find a way to squeeze in and catch up.

Excited to meet the character! Piper might befriend them, who knows

okay, but
should i make kas a hufflepuff? definitely not an imposition
i might go ahead and do that tbh!
boy squad up in hufflepuff, yayeeeet

okay, but
should i make kas a hufflepuff? definitely not an imposition
i might go ahead and do that tbh!
boy squad up in hufflepuff, yayeeeet
Honestly since we do have a lot of Gryffindors, that would be really cool if you could make him Hufflepuff! Not requiring you do tho!

i'm almost done! it's sort of a fatty, haha
Also great! I love a good long post! Can’t wait to see it!

saxon saxon meepster meepster
aighty, lil huffiepuffins, time to figure out how to get up to mischief

i definitely wanna hang out with some of the girlies, too; don't really intend to worry about any romance just yet seeing as they're, like, 11, so i'll probably let kas be oblivious right now to that kind of stuff. i woooould care to toss ideas out for future stuff, though, if anyone is down.

saxon saxon meepster meepster
aighty, lil huffiepuffins, time to figure out how to get up to mischief

i definitely wanna hang out with some of the girlies, too; don't really intend to worry about any romance just yet seeing as they're, like, 11, so i'll probably let kas be oblivious right now to that kind of stuff. i woooould care to toss ideas out for future stuff, though, if anyone is down.
Well romance is allowed, but like wholesome stuff since they’re 11. No adult on minor stuff and no sexual stuff.

But yea, it would be nice if Kas can interact with some of the other Hufflepuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back