• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts||The Tournament||Closed

Maree

Salty human

"May the best house win"

The Triwizard Tournament, a competition that promises eternal glory for the victor. Three extremely dangerous tasks stand between the champions and their prize. For the past seventy-six years, it had been permanently discontinued. Never to be reinstated again as it was far too dangerous for children.

The year 2070 brought with it a new Headmaster to Hogwarts. One full of ideas on how to bring more practical learning to the school. His name, Edgar Butterworth. A stranger to the British magical world as he had only recently moved from Australia. No one knew much about him but that he had a long list of impressive magical accomplishments.

His first speech as headmaster threw the school into a flurry of excitement. With permission from the Minister of Magic, Hogwarts was going to be the first to compete in a remade version of the Triwizard tournament. Many changes had been made to the game to make it safer for students. It was going to be a private event just for Hogwarts students to participate in. From each individual house, three students will be chosen by the goblet of fire to compete as a team. The tasks will challenge the champions Courage, wits, teamwork, resourcefulness, as well as their magical abilities. Adding your name to the goblet is not a decision to be taken lightly.

Feel free to ask questions!
☾. As the year is 2070, so this will be an Oc roleplay.

☾. You can, however, make characters like your favourite canon character as well as have your character be apart of canon families e.g. Malfoy, Potter.

☾. We will be focusing on 6th-year characters. You can make another aged character if you want but they won’t be a champion.

☾. No one-liners, I ask that you be able to write one paragraph.

☾. There won’t be any claiming roles, this isn’t first in first served.

☾. You can have more than one champion role, as long as you choose different houses for them.
The champions

Sixth-year Gryffindors:

1. Henry Smythwick- Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders

2. Shaylan Wolfe - vinn vinn

3. Olivia Ellwood - M Mintt

Sixth-year Ravenclaws:

1. Aldrian Bexler - dimensional dimensional

2. Ansgar Járnsíða-Marlowe - chou chou

3. Orpheus Arcleves - Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders

Sixth-year Hufflepuffs:

1. Roger Morton - Lizy Lizy

2. Ainslie Macmillan - deianeira deianeira

Sixth-year Slytherins:

1.Guinevere Nott - Maree Maree

2. Anastasia Greengrass - AI10100 AI10100

3. Gabriella Zambini - erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
I've arrived. And I'm listed.

If ya'll need shady animals or magical creatures to be traded, I got you.

Hey, I just have a few questions. Like... how is the world in 2070? Like, I like the concept - but I have no idea how to imagine say a muggle born entering the school. Would they have grown up in a world where like, capitalism has run rampant and most people are starving? Or have there been some sort of revolt against it? Has technology removed the problems of poverty? Or has global warming increased to the point where the water has risen the four inches it very well may in the next 20 years. I guess... what I am asking for is just a better idea of the world in general. If this is a bit weird... sorry. Just my brain wanting to think of backstories that make sense. Maree Maree

dimensional dimensional TYPE TYPE deianeira deianeira erzulie erzulie vinn vinn AI10100 AI10100

The Cs is up. If you want to you can make more than one champion

Type I will get to your questions in a moment.

TYPE TYPE
Don't worry it's not weird

The world is different but also similar. The world hasn't descended into pure chaos (as that would be a very different roleplay) but there are problems with the world. I would imagine the polar ice caps melted and raised the water levels. Luckily unknown to humans, the magical community formed a magical environmental council of sorts. With representatives from all over the globe, they basically keep the environment in check. Going around preventing the earth from going past the point of no return. As well as fighting off extreme natural disasters. Their main job is to try and preserve the earth. Stuff like preventing the raised water levels from enveloping islands, Using a bit of magical intervention to stop animals from dying off.

If they were a muggleborn they probably wouldn't even know that something like that existed.
Humans are flawed in nature so I feel like there would still be some of the same problems: World hunger, poverty, inequality. But it wouldn't be to the extremes, yet.

I feel like Wizarding world would be kind of enveloped in this figurative giant magical bubble that keeps it from being effected from outside problems. The grass would still be green and the plants lush, not affected by any extreme weather. Wanting to keep things the same way they have always been, ignoring muggle technological advancements for the most part. So a Muggleborn coming into Hogwarts would probably have some quite interesting technology that the magical folk would have no idea about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back