• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (rp)

scroll

Slytherin Prefect and proud

Otto Fox

mood

Slightly Professional

Hogsmeade -- Outside

interactions

Ren and Victor

"Ren! I'm not mad at you, you know. I just want to know why you did such a thing!" Otto said in a quick haste, but he figured that Ren might not answer him. Truly, he wasn't really angry with Ren for destroying his favorite shop in all of Hogsmeade, well he was a little angry but he quickly grabbed the sugar quill and began to chew on it for a snack as well as oral stimming. He stimmed and snacked, walking down to Scrivenshaft's where he believed Victor would be at right now. Until, the prefect stopped what he was doing at the sight of chaos unfolding. Chaos involving Victor and the Ravenclaw prefect, Grayson.He and Ren had not even left Victor by himself for even half an hour and now Victor was in a squabble with Grayson. He knew they should have followed Victor. He was confused when Ren shoved a chocolate frog into his hands and put a jacket around him before leaving him there to join the chaos.

Otto's eyes looked down at the chocolate frog and he was met with the enveloping scent of Victor's ruined jacket that was covered in coconut ice and something else. Finally, he gets the jacket and its herbal and woody scent filled his nostrils and seemed to make him relax, but he still wanted to watch the fight. Victor was on top of Grayson like a wild animal, and the Slytherin prefect wanted to let out a big 'ha!' to Grayson, not caring who would hear him but he held his tongue and remained quiet for now. He couldn't believe this was happening! But, he was quite amused that Victor had lashed out at Grayson like that, he would definitely have to talk to him about it when he could. For now, though, he was frozen in place and his legs refused to cooperate with his brain, he wanted to move but his muscles stayed put.

Otto was anticipating Ren breaking Grayson's knee, his heart waited in suspense as he expected the sound of bone breaking to occur at any second, it left him on the edge of his nonexistent seat. Half of him screamed that he should stop Ren, to grab both Slytherins and put an end to this. The other half, however, told him to stay put and let the scene unfold. His anticipations were interrupted, quite unfortunately, with someone intervening. Otto urgently gritted his teeth in response, the other Slytherins had been caught and he dreaded what was going to happen to them now. Expulsion? Detention? Otto bit the inside of his cheek just thinking about it.

Victor and Ren were in trouble now. And Otto's heart lurched up in his throat at the words. Fingers twitched and resisted from being curled up into tight fists, he did not want to cause a fight and be the one getting into trouble. Today definitely hasn't gone smoothly: Ren setting chocolate amphibians free, Victor and Grayson getting into a fight that has left Grayson a pitiful, bruised, bloodied mess. Did Otto even feel just a shred of clemency towards Grayson? No. Not one bit at all. He hung his head down, watching as the chocolate frog jumped onto his sweater and clung there. Sugar quill hung out of his mouth but he was still chewing on it intensely, knowing he had to do something to get out of this immensely awkward situation that was bringing tension. Finally, after what seemed like him being silent for too long, he finally spoke up.

"As the Slytherin prefect, I will deal with these two." Otto said, stepping up and deciding to step up and get him, Ren, and Victor out of this nasty situation before anything else escalated further. He stepped forward from where he had been standing still in the freezing cold. Victor's jacket was still draped over his head and it filled his nostrils up with Victor's strong, soothing scent which he breathed in sweetly. Otto, for the second time that day, snagged Ren by the arm as well as grabbing Victor and taking them away from the scene of the fight. The fight that Otto had watched with much pleasure, because he knew Grayson deserved it, the Ravenclaw prefect got what was coming to him. As much as the brunet had wanted to laugh at Grayson and say crass things to him, he had to act professional right now and focus on getting the two taller Slytherins away.

"Merlin, you two always getting into trouble. First Ren destroys Honeyduke's by setting all the chocolate frogs free and now look at you Victor. Getting into a fight with Grayson himself, and now you two are in trouble! Detention or Expulsion might happen and that is something I do not want to happen to you two. I'm not angry with you two, well I am but mostly happy because Grayson got what was coming to him so thank you Victor." First, Otto scolded them before switching tones to something more playful and sly. He bit his lower lip slyly, eyeing the two taller males with a half-formed smile on his face. He was definitely up to something no doubt, considering he was alone with them.

"Good job."

♡coded by uxie♡

Raistlin eyed the books she summoned eagerly, following her into the room. Pushing the door shut, as he was told, he came up to the desk. "I've read the theories, professor. Several times. If I knew what I was doing wrong, I wouldn't be here would I?" He stated dryly. It took a moment, then he blinked and winced, as if realizing how disrespectful he sounded.

"I apologize, professor, that was uncalled for..." he murmured uncomfortably. When he first came to Hogwarts, he'd been a scared and frail little boy. Equally excited and terrified to be away from his big twin brother. He'd been studious from the get go, wanting to make up for being hard to care for with all his illnesses by doing good. It had made him a target by bullies. It made his first 4 years difficult, and last year he'd finally snapped and stood up for himself. He'd gotten into some trouble last year over it, but he'd had it.

Now, it had seemed he'd calmed down, but the mouth he'd gained still got away from him. He'd still grown into an angry teenage boy, but rather than go down the path of becoming a bully himself he isolated himself.

He was never seen with anyone. He watched people all the time, often not caring if he was caught staring. People just didn't like him. He sat in the back corner by himself in class, he rarely ate his meals in the dining all. There were times he didn't show for a meal at all. Even in teams or groups, he often waited for the last person without a partner to just be stuck with him. Even though his tormentors had finally graduated, he was more closed off and isolating himself more than ever. This might have actually been the first time he'd gone out of his way to speak to someone the entire year. Most of the time it was others trying to engage with him, and it often ended with that person leaving in an offended huff. Either by being simply ignored, or actually insulted depended on his mood.

MOOD:
Professional

OUTFIT:
Something elegant with a crow feather cloak

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Raistlin ( Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love )
tags
TL;DR Morrigan tries for three paragraphs to resist the urge to murder a student.
tl;dr
Morrigan

Morrigan was lenient to those she thought were humble and came to her seeking extra knowledge. A strict teacher, but fair. So, she had graciously allowed this child after hours into her office to learn a more complex spell than what was probably his skill level because hey. He was taking the initiative. She could lend a helping hand.

… and he decided to backtalk the help HE SOUGHT OUT.

Morrigan smiled a somewhat threatening smile, as she thought of all the ways that she could murder this arrogant child and get away with it.

Of course. How silly of her. He already knew everything about the spell, yet couldn’t cast the damn thing.

Did he ever consider that maybe he was just shit?

Some days, it really took all she had to not hex her students. Especially when they were being arrogant little know it alls. Like now. Especially now. Who goes to a teacher for tutoring and thinks “Y’know what I’m going to do? I’m going to not even look at the material the teacher provides for me. Or listen to what she has to say.”

Deep breath. Alright.

“Of course.” She said simply, the still slightly threatening smile on her face. “How about you try casting it then, and I see what you’re doing wrong.”
code by valen t.

scroll

The Fun Genderfluid Professor

Indigo

mood

Happy

outfit

Hogsmeade

interactions

Hailey/Hayden

tags

Honestly, Indigo was not expecting or anticipating for a student to come up to him and talk with him the whole way to Hogsmeade. So when Hailey approached him and asked if he could tag along, Indigo was surprised but ultimately happy! He got along well with students and was always happy to help or just walk and talk with students. "Oh, I don't mind at all! You are most welcome to join me." Indigo replied cheerily to the student, happy to have someone tag along with him and not question his choice of outfit for the Hogsmeade trip.

It was silent for a few seconds before Hailey began to talk again. "Ravenclaw?" Indigo thrummed out in response, keeping his pinkish colored fingers wrapped around the sleeves of his cardigan as he began to feel the effects of not wearing any gloves to Hogsmeade, nothing he couldn't handle of course.

He was kind of like that back in his Hogwarts days as a Gryffindor. Instead of speaking, Indigo simply listened to Hailey ramble and would occasionally nod his head to show that he was listening to her and not tuning her out or anything. In fact, Indigo was quite interested in listening to Hayley speak on and on about random stuff, animal facts in particular. Being the Care for Magical Creatures professor, Indigo loved animals quite honestly, having a few discrete pets of his own even though it wasn't allowed. Indigo had a pet Niffler for example, and would often show them off to the class, and would warn her students that Nifflers were little buggers who would steal shiny things off of them and hoard them for good so you wouldn't be getting your shiny gold coin back anytime soon if Indigo's Niffler got to it. Indigo would have brought the Niffler but he had ultimately decided against it.

He didn't expect to be handed shortbread but he was pleased to take it so he humbly did, taking some shortbread and began to eat some of it. Then, he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at Hayley's words. "You're right. The Slytherins won't stand a chance with you on the Quidditch team." Indigo couldn't help but nod his head in agreement. He listened with enthusiasm to Hayley's words and then here came the animal facts about chickens which sounded really really neat to the professor.

"Huh, I did not know that. I always assumed chickens had a heart, blood, veins." Indigo hummed a response out after chewing and swallowing some shortbread. "Hmmm, I don't think they get cold. Their feathers trap warm air against their body and it keeps them warm throughout the cold weather." The professor explained to Hayley, meekly taking another bite of the shortbread. "Please do share more animal facts with me though, I am quite interested in hearing some more." Indigo continued to speak after swallowing, fully drawn into what Hayley had to say about animals... the animal facts were interesting and she yearned to hear some more from the Gryffindor student.

♡coded by uxie♡

Nicholas immediately looked up at the Slytherin Prefect. "No, I think this conversation needs to be handled with the Headmaster. I will see you all in his office in the morning. Anyone that doesn't appear will face the maximum punishment." Nicholas stated. Alexis stepped forward, walking over to Otto. "Nicholas is correct. I want to see both Ren and Victor tomorrow. You may attend as well Otto, considering Slytherins are involved. Sam, you will also need to be there. If Grayson isn't laid up in the hospital he will be there as well." She stated. "You may now leave Otto. Make sure they stay out of trouble, please." Alexis said.

Lucas watched from the remaining crowd that had gathered. *great, just what I needed. My sister fighting the entire Slytherin class.* He thought to himself. Lucas then turned to the shopkeep. "If they caused any damage I'd like to pay for it." He said, and followed the shopkeeper back into the quill shop.

Interaction: qunqun qunqun
Raistlin winced, of course he'd put himself in a bad spot right off the bat. Still, she wasn't chasing him out, yet. He pushed on, not wanting to linger on the slight he hadn't intentionally put out there. She wanted to see him cast the spell, though. Or fail at casting it, anyway. As he had not done it successfully even once. But he could have sat down an wrote an essay on describing (he was positive) everything about the spell.

He licked his lips, a whole knew nervousness sweeping over him now that he'd managed to upset what was probably the most frightening teacher in the school. He wasn't scared, he told himself. It was her job to teach him, wasn't it?

He chose a spot to begin the shieling spell. The desk with the books seemed good as anything else to him. He withdrew his pale wand, probably the only actual nice thing he had. He took exceptionally good care of it. It had taken all the effort he'd had to beg and plead his father after the wand had chosen him. Noone was allowed to so much as touch it to simply to pass it to him.

He went thru the motions with practiced ease. And he had practiced, a lot. The words he'd gone over until he was certain his pronunciation was perfect. By all rights and pouposes, it looked like the wand wanted to unleash the spell. But before it could, the magic just sparked and fizzled into something more embarrassing for his secretly more advanced level. He blushed with the humiliating failure. It felt worse in front of his Professor than it had alone. It was like the magic wasn't quite reaching the wand, somehow. The wand looked like it wanted to obey, but had no power to back it up. Which was unusual, considering that Raistlins had to be careful in class because some of his spells could pack a punch. Usually the more combative ones.

He couldn't meet his teachers eye with the failure, absolutely disappointed in his inability to figure out what he was doing wrong. He just started at the spot the spell was suppose to grasp onto in a frustrated and embarrassed silence.

MOOD:
Professional

OUTFIT:
Something elegant with a crow feather cloak

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Raistlin ( Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love )
tags
TL;DR Professional adults? In the wizarding world? I never.
tl;dr
Morrigan

Morrigan watched Raistlin, her arms crossed as she watched, the cage of crows seeming to stop their fluttering to watch Raistlin with their own beady little eyes. There was definite tension in the room, the crows themselves seemed to understand that their mother was angry and they were judging the source of the anger.

Raistlin’s absolute failure was met with a brow raise from the crow mother, her lips thinning out. She looked back at Raistlin, her mind working a mile a minute as she tried to diagnose the issue.

Well, one obvious reason was that he just wasn’t skilled enough. Didn’t have enough talent. Not enough preparation.

The other solution would be some kind of block on his magic. Which she really didn’t want to have to solve, because that meant actually talking about feelings. And quite frankly, she didn’t want to solve this kid’s issues with whatever was going on in his head. Maybe if he’d been a bit more forthcoming, a bit more humbled and polite about the whole deal she would’ve been more willing to get to the root of the issue.

But Morrigan was annoyed at Raistlin already.

“... Quite frankly, I don’t think you’re prepared for this type of spellwork.” Morrigan said simply. Straight to the point, cold. Never losing her professional tone of voice. “Especially with your kind of attitude.”

She led him to the door, with the same slightly sinister smile of forced politeness.

“Come back to me when you’ve figured out how to get your wand to work and when you’ve decided to actually listen to advice.” Morrigan said simply and closed the door in his face.
code by valen t.

Victor

Slytherin Beater

Shit. Grayson was just taking it. Pathetic. Admittedly Victor had blacked out through much of the ordeal. He’d been blinded by rage. It wasn’t until he saw that black figure in his peripheral that this vision cleared. Oh thank god he wasn’t alone anymore. Ren’s very presence soothed him a bit. He took a deep breathe through his nose which was spoiled by the cold air and scent of iron in the air. Shit, he was really a mess right now, wasn’t he?

Hold his leg. I’m gonna stomp his knee. Victor didn’t take a second thought, he just obeyed. He slid off of Grayson’s abdomen and secured his left leg. This would probably hurt a lot. Good. Unfortunately everyone else in the vicinity had other plans. He would’ve launched another attack if River hadn’t blocked that Depulso.

Why don’t you pick a fair fight, Slytherin. Oh god! Who was this bitch? Ravenclaw? Figures. What a bunch of posers.
“He’s six foot, I think it’s fair enough.”
Victor looked Grayson over, assessing him like some sort of specimen.
“It’s not my fault he’s built like a bowtruckle.”

Oh and a TEACHER. Fucking great! Just great! His favorite class was going to suck major ass now. Fuck you Grayson Lavicchi. Fuck you. He reluctantly picked his wand up from beside Grayson and shoved it back into his pocket.

Victor tried to remember what had led up to this. There’d been a lot of words exchanged in that shop. It wasn’t until River dragged him off that he actually remembered the other Ravenclaw and what he’d said. It is a wonderful thing to be struck by Eros

“Get the fuck off me you freak! If I ever hear you say that to anyone again, I’ll come for your ass too! You hear me?”
There was no point in avoiding embarrassment now. Victor was determined to go all out. He pushed River off of him before he finally stood. Would the supposed seer even know what he was talking about? Did it matter? For the first time since he pushed Grayson to the ground, Victor got a good look at his surroundings. Wow, he’d attracted quite the show. Hopefully they liked what they saw.

If they caused any damage I'd like to pay for it. Like hell they would.
“You got a fucking death wish? What kind of disrespectful prick raised you? Bill all damage to the Black family. I don’t need charity from some underclassman show-off.”
Victor spat. His dad was bound to find out about this one anyway, might as well find out from the bank. Who was this kid to act like Victor was some poor scamp off the street?

“Anyone else got a goddamn problem with me they need to voice? Come on, don’t be shy!”
Just when he thought he’d lash out at someone else, he locked eyes with Ren. Right. They were in this together, even if they did have a meeting with the headmaster tomorrow. He’d have Ren by his side the whole time. The thought comforted him as he gave Ren the smallest semblance of a smile.

Oh thank god, there was Otto AND his coat. The fight had warmed Victor, but that heat was quickly dispersing. He managed to snatch the garment before Otto yanked him away. Unfortunately Otto went straight into reprimanding him and Ren.
“I know! I know! I fucked up! You can punish me later”
He shoved his face into his collar, finding the remnants of burnt sugar and candied cherries replacing the metallic scent in his nostrils.

Oh FUCK

Victor forgot about the blood. It was deep in his shirt and all over his knuckles. This shirt was good as dead. Tragic. His eyebrows sagged until he heard five peculiar words. Thank you, Victor. Good job. This time he let himself smile.
“Yeah I did do a pretty good job, didn’t I? Did you see his face? God I wish I had a picture.”
He was just like a puppy who’d had a great day at the park.

To Victor, it wasn’t about the violence, or the blood, or even revenge. This was about honor, and today, it seemed like he’d gotten that much. Even if he hadn’t gotten his quills. Wait… FUCK

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Hufflepuff

Mishka

mood

*BRRRR CHAOS*

outfit

Outside idk

interactions

Bean, Grayson, too many to list

It was a standstill. Both of them were insisting they were the one who won, neither who actually had any idea who got in the air first. Wouldn't stop Mishka from trying to claim it was his point though to add to the mess of numbers he kept in his head. Who knew how accurate that was. Not Mishka, that's for sure.

Oh, but such trivial things were quickly left in the past as Bean brought up her concerns. Was she running low on cat treats? How horrible!

Mishka flipped himself upside down to match the conversation tactics.
"What a tragedy!"
He cried out with a grin, tilting his head slightly. She would soon continue of course, to suggest they go out and get something to suit that... crunch that she so desired. Hogsmeaded. Never a dull moment there!

She brought had brought herself upright with that comment, a shame, Mishka was about to make a tiebreaker that whoever sat upright first lost. Oh well. He flipped himself back over, feeling the blood rush back to normal.
"Hogsmeade it is!"
He agreed, starting off at a much calmer pace than their sprint outside was.

"What kinda treats you looking for?"
Mishka questioned to just fill the silence,
"What flavors you feeling?"
The only time Mishka liked peace and quiet was if he was gonna steal something, the rest of the time, he could just go on and on.
"We should sneak into the kitchen and make some homemade ones sometime. That sounds good. It wouldn't be hard to make something humans and cats can eat."
Just continuing about whatever he could come up with about cat treats, with Bean free to interject however she pleased to his rapid ideas.

That was.... until they saw what was going down.

Mishka had these wide, innocent eyes. but every so often, you might catch him in a moment of seriousness. Where they narrow and harden. To see the wheels turning in his head. And just as soon as they come, they disappear.

So, Grayson was getting the shit beaten out of him. Probably deserved it. Ah but it was broken up so soon, so sad.

Mishka shot Bean a glance,
"I think Gray-man got himself into some trouble."
He commented, taking out his wand and tapping it to his chin in thought. Or at least, pretending to be in thought. There was no way Grayson didn't do something to deserve that, but he was also well aware of his friends' attraction.

"Wanna get him outta there?"
He asked Bean.
"Just go..."
He positioned himself to what would be a good aim.
"In front of me."

He knew his friend well, and as soon as she was in place, he had his snow balls raised... waiting... so when Grayson began to raise to his feet, Mishka flung it with exceptional aim.

"Ah!"
Mishka's voice rang out, suddenly shooting over on his broom.
"Are you okay? That wasn't meant for you!"
His brows furrowing together as if he actually cared.
"Woah... I don't think a snowball did that."
As he 'noticed' Grayson's bruises and bleeding.
"Why are you all just standing around here?"
Mishka hopped off his broom, becoming exceptionally shorter.
"What the hell happened? I... No, not improtant."
He shook his head,
"Why are you all standing around doing nothing? Leaving a prefect stumbling around in the snow like that."
Trying to appease Grayson's pride so he may willingly go with them. A small price to play for what would later come out of his mouth.

Mishka extended his hand,
"I'm with the Herbology professors assistant, she may be able to get you patched up a little before going to the nurse."
He suggested politely, having a feeling Grayson would not take his hand. So either way, whether he appeared interested in the idea or not, Mishka grabbed his wrist to haul him a few steps up and away.

"All of you just talking, he's bleeding. How incomptent."
He huffed out in his fake concern and rush.
"Punishments could come later. Bean! Help me out!"
He called out to his poor crushing friend,
"Let's get him a little patched up and to the nurses... God, where is that blood coming from!"
Keeping the dramatics and worry up for show while he dragged Grayson away. The second they got out of ear shot though... It was on.

♡coded by uxie♡

Bean Ximenez

Hufflepuff

Mood:

ahhhh

Hogsmeade

Outfit:

TLDR:

Wow Grayson, is that blood?

Yes, yes. A tragedy! No more crunch for the foreseeable future! But her dear friend was always there for her. She kicked her legs as they stood still but soon both were off and on their way to Hogsmeade. Bean knew Mishka disliked silence and between the both of them they could talk for a whole classroom. So when Mishka started to fill the silence with his ramblings, she interjected when appropriate. "I'd prefer tuna flavor but salmon will do in a pinch, of course," Was her reply; it was the same order she liked her raw fish in. "And the type must be the crunchy kind. That I will not budge on." And they went on talking about cat treats for the rest of the broom ride. Bean was extremely open to the idea of homemade cat treats as she'd never had any. She'd only developed the strange craving after her first transformation into an Animagus. Which she'd only achieved recently. So her mother never had the opportunity to cater toward her new cravings.

But their conversation was gone in the blink of an eye once they arrived. In time to see none other than Grayson Lavicci really get his ass kicked by Victor Black. Bean at this moment felt very conflicted. Of course, Grayson, the Ravenclaw prefect, wasn't what one would call...'nice'. He certainly didn't like her and Mishka that was for sure. Maybe because their bloodlines weren't 'pure', whatever that means. But maybe because Mishka and Bean often targeted him for their pranks. If you asked her why she probably wouldn't remember exactly. But she remembers how she felt the first time a bully had talked down to her, and so that's why she often pranked him. Not just cause his reactions were funny, but also because she thought the bully could be knocked down a peg or two. Now, that all said and done, it definitely didn't explain her recent...attraction. And that really confused the poor Hufflepuff. But she often chose not to think about it. Bean was a young woman of action, not thought. So when Mishka said they should help him, she jumped at the chance. And when her friend told Bean to get in front of him as they hovered near, she did without second thought. And she had to admit seeing Grayson fall back down as he was trying to get up was pretty funny. But she hopped off her broom nonetheless and followed Mishka as he was professing whatever lie he had come up with to be able to get a snowball directly at the Ravenclaw prefect's head. With a little grin at Mishka's theatrics, Bean came closer to check on Grayson as Mishka hauled him up and out of the way. As she got closer, her nerves seemed to get the best of her and poor little Bean hardened herself to as not betray her feelings.

"Weak," was all she said in response to what had happened but checked Grayson over anyways. Not really touching him other than to look at his motor movement. "Wiggle your fingers, roll your shoulders, turn your head" and of the like came out of her mouth as she demanded he do these things. She gathered snow and used her own scarf to help stifle the blood. She wasn't going to examine that action though as she deemed it unimportant.

"Come with us. There's no broken bones, just your pride," she couldn't help the jab, "and you don't seem to have internal bleeding. Professor Sage can tell you more we just have to get you to her." And that was that. Bean was still feeling the jitters from being around her crush but felt she'd handled herself exceptionally.

♡design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxie♡

scroll

Slytherin

FUNAI REN.

mood

lowkey Worried

outfit

Hogsmeade

interactions

Otto + Victor + Samantha

Ren’s temper was already riled by the time he got to Victor, fully prepared to go about the bone snapping. The action would not require any magic, no intentions for a clean break. That would be kind and Ren wanted a cruel maiming. Wizards had very advanced healing practices and at the very least Grayson would be in horrible pain for a while.

Good.

Victor shared this aggression, Ren pleased to see the instruction followed and the leg pinned down. It was comforting in the fact he had someone to rely on, unlike others who he could not trust wholeheartedly. Some may wither away in the sight of Ren’s temper, protest and try to speak reason, but not Victor. In a fight they could feed off each other, bad encouragement and even worse results for the victims.

Ren wasn’t expecting someone to cast a spell at them, flinching at the shout and attack from a girl. Nor was he expecting a sprout of pink hair to deflect it for them.

Perhaps River’s interruption was a good thing, stopping Ren from impulsively sending a severing charm or blasting curse their way. However convenient it may be, it did not stop the bloom of insult and anger. The firm belief that he didn’t need help had him ready to go and fight the Seer. Only weak people needed help.

There were a few aggressive steps in the prophets direction, showing intentions to attack before noticing something that made his skin prickle. The Ravenclaw girl was rivalling Victor, inciting Ren to draw his wand and aim it towards her. At least Grayson wasn’t a threat, just rolled over and took the beating. The snobby prefect wasn’t important anymore, fading in the back of his mind. The girl however, felt the need to stick her beak in where it didn’t belong.

Victor compared Grayson to a Bowtruckle which Ren thought was unnecessary and rude. Rude for the Bowtruckle, that is. Bowtruckles were pleasant shy creatures, a nice green colour. Grayson was the incarnate of pale shit. Ren would tell him off later for it.

A teacher took the initiative to try and control the chaos, only adding to Ren’s irritation. Much like any Witch or Wizard, Ren liked his wand; a saturated red oak to match his fiery disposition. To be without would be uncomfortable.

The wand was bitterly slid back inside his sleeve, yielding magic for the time being. Punching would always be a viable option.

It felt like he had broken his attention from Victor for just a moment, only to look back and find him shouting threats and shoving the pink-haired stranger away. It seems several enemies were made while left unattended, leaving Ren with questions for a later time.

Victor proceeded to go off the rails completely, spitting vile hatred to any that dared to draw near.

But his hair looked nice.

Huh. Oddly mesmerized, Ren tilted his head. Interesting. Now was not the time to admire but he rationalized it was best to do so while Victor was preoccupied. Too busy being mad to notice the Wizard’s staring. It’s not as if it would be strange to be caught watching as the crowd was also transfixed on the outburst.

The slope of the features and dark lashes were being appreciated silently. In a polite way. Purr.

Ren was sure Otto could agree, almost feeling a pang of envy that the Slytherin prefect got to standby and watch. In reminder he looked over at Otto. A glance to confirm if the boy was there before back to the matter at hand.

Victor was letting off some serious steam. Stress, maybe. Stress was always a valid reason for beating someone into pulp. In his thinking he failed to notice Victor had stopped and was now holding eye contact. The subtlest of smiles was given, bringing Ren back into what he was meant to be doing. Being mad. Not eyeing anybody.

Ren very quickly looked away.

Nicholas had said no wands, no fighting and no damage to Hogsmeade. Despite the warning, Ren’s gaze flickered and narrowed to Sam in remembrance of the audacity; The nerve to raise her wand at anybody he cared about.

He took a threatening step towards her. Hostile and in the need of vengeance. Staff hadn’t said anything about biting. Ren was going to bite Sam.

Luckily Otto grabbed Ren by the arm, pulling the angry wizard off-course and away from the scene. Instead of the compliant silence shown earlier there was a hiss to this physical touch.

“Let me go!” Even if Otto was trying to help, Ren could always be relied on to make a fuss. He had people to harm. People to bite. There was some struggle, wanting to march back and rip jugulars from necks with his mouth. He’d never tried it before but there was a first for everything.

Ren proceeded to bark threats at the group as he was dragged away.

“I don’t need a wand to fucking GUT you!” A spit onto the snow and a loud, “COWARDS!” were just some of the kind goodbyes from the feral boy.

Once distanced they were scolded by the prefect, which Ren refused to take as easily as Victor. There would be no ‘punishments later’.

“Mhm?” He hummed as if not listening, reaching a hand out and combing Otto’s hair away from his face. Ren was preening the shorter male affectionately, little pats and smooth brushes of the hair to try distract him. While it was done to avoid a lecture, it was also done to try and assure him that it was okay. It would not be their first detention, Otto did not need to fuss.

If the consequences were more dire.. Well, they’d figure that out when the time comes.

Ren didn’t want to go to the meeting tomorrow, now contemplating hiding somewhere quiet to avoid it. The maximum punishment was probably expulsion, Ren didn’t want that either. He didn’t favour Hogwarts but the cost of being without his friends was far too great. Ren didn’t want to get expelled from a second school, pack up everything and have to move continents again.

Consequences or not, to see Grayson writhing around like a nasty little worm made it somewhat worth it. Even more so, getting to watch Victor lose it.

Ren zoned out, lost in thought about the expulsion risk until realising Otto had brought up the sweets shop situation. He narrowed his eyes in silent warning to stop talking, hand back to his side.

“I didn’t.” Defensive. “Someone else,” The frogs, not him. “Destroyed Honeydukes.” Ren looked between the two males, adding in a very suspicious sounding, “Wasn’t me.” and averted his eyes to a nearby building. He then crossed his arms over his chest, hunching over with a scowl. Guilty. Exasperation soon got the better of Ren.

“They were sad!” It was not his fault his compassion for animals correlated to... sentient candy. “People were going to eat them.” Like most people do with chocolate. Grumbling, he reached and took the chocolate frog from Otto’s sweater, holding it out to both of them for a proper introduction. “Be polite. Do not eat him.” The complications of trying to keep a chocolate frog as a pet was endless. Temperature, for one. Pets. Losing it. Someone eating it. But Ren wanted to keep the new friend despite the impossibility. He was attached.

If the Prefect wanted to throw him under the bus for the Honeydukes frog debacle, then Ren was going to play his own cards. Victor shall have to be informed.

“Otto has sweets under the bed.” The card was delivered with blunt demeanour. “He also got nougat on your coat.” Ren looked over to Slytherin prefect, sly. Vengeance was a beautiful thing.

Victor received praise for beating the shit out of Grayson. He watched the pair's smiles and enthusiasm which was horribly endearing, yet questions still lingered for Ren. Now that Victor wasn't throwing fists he could throw some answers.

“Tell me why were you fighting.”

Disregarding the aversion to public touching, he reached out and took Victor’s jaw in a hand, harshly turning his head to the side to inspect for damage. Much to satisfaction he appeared untouched, barely a scratch when one excluded the knuckles. Realisation arrived as to why Victor looked familiar- nonchalantly feeling the need to share it at a time like this.

“Powdered Porcupine.” He’d seen them inside Honeydukes. “You look like one.” The resemblance was uncanny. Snow dusted hair. Then as if Victor didn't exist, Ren turned to Otto to share a very calm and important observation.

“He’s attractive when he’s mad.” A well-mannered understatement. “Look.” As if Ren had to prove his point he forced Victor’s head to look towards Otto. “Grumpy.”

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Otto Fox

mood

Spontaneous

Hogsmeade -- Outside getting away from Scrivenshaft's

interactions

Ren and Victor

It took everything in Otto's willpower not to argue with Nicholas, wanting to pop off on him and tell him to bug off and bother somebody else. But he had to focus on Ren and Victor right now so there was no time for petty arguments, let alone with a professor. Oh, he was going to be there at the meeting alright... oh he was going to persuade the headmaster to not consider expulsion. Anything to keep Ren and Victor here at Hogwarts with him. That could wait until tomorrow and the meeting better not take long, Otto had no time for that. But, he dreaded tomorrow so much that it made his stomach hurt and he wanted to throw up right then and there. He said nothing but he walked away with the two other Slytherin boys, his mind pounding and racing with so many thoughts that his head was beginning to grow foggy. He ignored Ren's growls to let him go, but he paid attention to the threats spewing out of Ren's mouth and he couldn't help but smile at them.

"Listen, you two! As much as I love you beating Grayson because he deserved it, you two could get expelled." Oh Merlin, he was still on that subject. He was going to fuss and complain some more until Ren had taken the time to preen him affectionately, messing around with his hair and running his fingers through it gently. It shut him up for now, drained his worries away. Otto focused on the hands in his fluffy hair, murmuring out a small "I'm not going to punish you guys." As he hummed gently in response to the physical touch, he was too worried for his own good. He wanted to release the pent up frustration and anger but then again... he would get caught and be in trouble, might lose his prefect position. Unless....

Otter form?

Not everybody knew Otto was an animagus.

Back to reality, he should have stopped himself from throwing Ren under the bus about the Honeyduke's situation because the fingers were removed from his hair and Ren was back to being defensive. "You did too destroy Honeyduke's, you caused a mess! Set all those frogs free!" Otto reprimanded, nose scrunching up when Ren acted like he was going to keep the chocolate frog as a pet, how ridiculous! "You can't keep that a pet! What are you going to do? Put a bow on it that says Please don't eat me, I'm someone's pet?" Otto rambled out smoothly, finding it pretty ridiculous that Ren was treating the candy like a pet, and the fact that Otto eats Chocolate Frogs as a sweet treat....

"REN!" Otto had to stop himself from screaming out the boy's name. The prefect let out a frustrated huff, curling his fingers around the sleeves of his sweater and he stuck his tongue out at Ren. "S-So what if I do have a bag of sweets under our bed!? Doesn't matter because it's all mine, it's not bothering you or anything...is it?" Otto protested with a breathy huff coming from his lips, crossing his arms over his chest. He wanted to ramble out some more but he felt like he had rambled on about this quite enough now. But, he threw his head back in laughter at Ren's comment about Victor being attractive when mad and Ren was right about that! So right!

"So grumpy and attractive." Otto purred out with a laugh, stepping forward to wrap his arms around Victor's waist for a hug, completely forgetting about they were in public. "Both of you are so attractive when you're all worked up and angry." Otto said with a cheeky grin, hugging Victor with content, not really caring about the smell of blood wafering off of the taller's shirt. He just wanted to be close to Victor right now, because there was a chance that both could get expelled from Hogwarts and Otto just couldn't have that. "Just let me get a hit in next time you're beating up Grayson." Otto murmured out softly with a breathy sigh. He would really love to kick Grayson sometime, maybe even challenge him to a duel and beat him in it too! Just anything to break Grayson's pride further. He settled with resting his head on Victor's chest, most likely not letting go anytime soon. Too cozy, Too warm, Too comforting. "You both did wonderful, I did see his face and I wish you'd taken a picture."

"Also, Victor, I did not get nougat on your jacket."

♡coded by uxie♡

• how he's feeling...

Charming

Nikolai

Smart-Ass Veela

Nikolai hadn’t expected to see their house prefect getting absolutely pummeled. Maybe that meant tonight was rule free. Wouldn’t that be nice? They didn’t get to watch it for long. Rikki seemed to want their full attention, something they were happy to give him.

“What is it? There’s no need to be shy with me, Rikki.”
Nikolai looked down at his Slytherin friend. Soon their attention was brought down further to a box that was thrusted into their chest. The magic kit.
“Oh Rikki you shouldn’t have,”
they gasped, grabbing the kit and inspecting it. For someone who’d had a terrible time in the magic shop, he sure knew exactly what Nikolai wanted. They smiled wide as they put the kit in their own shopping bag.

“Rikki,”
Nikolai grinned, grasping for their friend’s attention. They knew the boy would need some help looking at them. Gently, they placed a finger under his chin and lifted it so his eyes met theirs.
“I appreciate it. Thank you.”
They knew this was Rikki’s best way of showing affection. Nikolai had received a few gifts from Rikki in the past, small tokens of affection throughout the years. They brushed the slytherin’s arm gently with their other hand,
“You’re really working hard for that firewhisky, aren’t you? Good boy.”

The praise was short lived as Nikolai had another thought,
“You paid for this, right?”
The concern was short lived when a dot of pink rushed over from the fight. Oh yeah that was happening. They turned their attention, delighted to see River approach.
“River my boy!”
Nikolai greeted him with a bear hug that lasted a few seconds before letting go.
“You’ve met Rikki, right?”
Most of his friends weren’t exactly friends with each other, but he’d have them together on rare occasions. Usually it didn’t go very well with Rikki, but he’d promised to behave.
“What wisdom do you have for me today? I’d love to hear it!”
In truth, Nikolai wasn’t quite sure River was actually a seer. A lot of his prophecies were pretty vague, but it was fun to listen regardless. Plus, they had to be a supportive friend.

♡coded by uxie♡

Interaction: open

Raistlin appeared visibly startled at her words. Not so much the tone, such was normal from this professor. But her choice of words. Not ready? He was better than over half the purebloods in his house! Of course, he would never claim to be the best. That was just asking for trouble. Which wasn't his intention.

After that, it appeared he'd overstayed his welcome. This was disappointing, as he'd wished for something more than being insulted. Some flaw in the motion, perhaps? Could it be a misunderstanding in the theory? But he'd read so many books regarding that spell. He was confident in his knowledge of it. He wanted to argue. However, the feeling of many small beady black eyes made his shiver. He glanced toward her flock of what he assumed to be familiars. Their gaze was unsettling.

Swallowing his words he followed her to the door. His eyes glanced back at the books, but he wasn't certain if he was still allowed to take them. Regretfully, he left them on the desk. Her last words made his face flush crimson again. He could admit it was a deplorable show in magic, but that was why he'd come here. Who better than the teacher who taught defence?

His gaze turned into a glare once the door was in place. He turned away from the door, turning to make his way back to his dorm. He hadn't planned this far in his day. "Just couldn't keep you big mouth shut, could you?" He berated himself. "Really, how hard is it?" But apparently it was hard. As the help he'd been hoping for was no longer willing to give it.

He sighed, what was he suppose to do, start again from the beginning? He looked at his wand, still in his hand. He ran his thin fingers over the pale wood. There was nothing wrong with his wand. He knew that. The magic still thrummed warm and comfortable in his hand. The failure was somewhere in himself. But what was he doing wrong? He didn't understand it. He tucked the wand away, figuring that all he could do was study more. Part of him wished he'd tried to take the books, anyway. He could probably find them in the library. But first he would pick up Cottontail. The boring rabbit often joining him wherever he went if he didn't have classes to be getting to soon. The halls were mostly empty, with most everyone off in Hogsmead. But Raistlin enjoyed the rare silence.

MOOD: Jovial

OUTFIT: Slightly disheveled school clothes

basics
MENTIONS:
Victor
Grayson

INT:
Nikolai ( Harrowhark Harrowhark )
Rikki ( jinxxes jinxxes )

tags
TL;DR Yay prophecy time.
tl;dr
River

River was manhandled by Victor a little bit, threatened into silence. Fair enough. The dark Nike didn’t necessarily scary him like he thought he did, but River understood that people were sometimes not very understanding with things like this.. Like, unfortunately, Grayson had turned out.

Very disappointing.

He was just happy that he managed to escape before getting into trouble. His friend Nikolai was sitting with a blond, flirting as usual. You had to get used to things like that around them, the constant flirting. Frankly, River didn’t quite see the appeal. Something along the lines of “his ability to see and hear the universe and its secrets” meant that the Veela charm didn’t quite work.

Or something like that, it was hard to really say.

“Greetings, blessed Aphrodite.” River gave Nikolai a little bow, then turned to his best friend’s new friend. “And how do you do, kind snake?”

A little small toothy smile. Yes, that was very normal of a greeting. Oh, an offering to his blessed Aphrodite. That was nice of him. Something whispered in his ear as he eyed the blond in front of him, trying to assess his character. His head suddenly flinched to the left as the universe whispered, breaking his surprisingly piercing gaze. His eyes seemed to glaze over once more as he processed the information the universe had dumped onto him.

Have you met my friend Rikki?”

“I haven’t the euphoria of meeting a disciple of my blessed Aphrodite. My name is that of the valleys which civilization first sprang. I have the deepest pleasure of thus meeting your acquaintance.” Rikki also got a little bow, after all River had good manners, and the offering of a handshake.

What wisdom do you have for me today? I love to hear it.

“...” River stared directly at Rikki, his eyes back to that dark and piercing stare. Blink. Blink blink blink. Then he stared back up at Nikolai. River’s snakes were now staring at Nikolai. Prophecy time. “The blessed crow will be struck with a snake’s fangs ‘tween its wings, though it shall not be fatal as arrows strike the fair snake Python, though not of Apollo’s weapons of war, but of Ares’s tryst.” The snakes resumed their slithering around River. Too cold for them to actually leave his robes so they were just… using him as a heating stone. Fair enough.

Yep. That was a prophecy.

“How goes Helios’s journey across the sky?” River asked with another toothy smile
code by valen t.

scroll

Ravenclaw Prefect

GRAYSON LAVICCHI.

mood

THE FUCK IS GOING ON

outfit

Hogsmeade

interactions

Mishka + Bean

While the others were having some kind of stand-off, Grayson was trying to sit up. Take advantage while they are preoccupied and make a very sneaky escape.

This may have been effective if he wasn’t so disorientated, sitting on the ground looking lost with the situation at hand.

The two Slytherin savages were focused on something else, another argument and fight it seemed. Grayson squinted to try and steady the spin of his vision, distracted rather than actually getting out of the vicinity. Dopey, was the best way to describe it. Hair in disarray, outfit dishevelled and littered with blood and snow. He looked a lot like River.

Grayson was in a rough state, busted lip and nose and red running down his chin. Not flattering. He struggled to gather his thoughts, forming the first objective through the ache of his skull. Wand. Find it. Yes. He dragged his gaze away to pat around, a ginger touch over the cold ground.

He couldn't find his wand.

Someone was yelling. Grayson winced at the loud noise, head sensitive to the volume. While appreciative of a staff member’s intrusion, the booming voice that came with it was not. Victor started shouting about Merlin knows what, something angry that fired twinges of pain with each syllable. Grayson wanted to yell at them to use their inside voices before recalling they were not inside and he couldn’t make any noise. Life was cruel.

He overheard the reprimands to Ren and Victor. Yippee. Hopefully expulsion would find them. It only took a horrible beating to finally get his justice, the morons would be gone for good.

But then a name was dropped and his blood ran cold. He was part of it.

Grayson never got into trouble. Grayson’s track record was perfect. Getting beaten and threatened to have your legs broken was one thing, but to face consequences from a teacher was far worse. His school reputation was crashing and burning in his eyes and despair hit him like a truck. He slowly laid back on the snow to stare dejectedly up at the gloomy sky. This was fine. Perhaps the cold would seize him on the spot.

He could hear the angry pair and their useless prefect moving away, returning a peaceful quiet.

Grayson noticed movement, then the voice of Nicholas asking if he could breathe.

“Well I’d fucking hope so.”

He gasped and slapped a hand over his mouth, horrified that a cuss had slipped in front of staff. He thought the silencing spell was still in effect, laxing the wall between thought and verbal. Someone must have removed it, best friend River.

“I didn’t mean to say that.” He whispered fast, gushing about a hundred apologies to repair the mistake. “Don’t tell anyone.” The hits to the head had left him dazed and languid, not focused on his word choice unlike the usual careful manner.

With tender and slow movements he sat up and moved to get off the ground, shakily exhaling to repress the rise of noise threatening to spill from his mouth. Without assistance from the silencing spell he had to rely on self control to stay quiet.

Success was his until something smacked him in the head. For fucks sake.

It was enough of a smack to tip him to the side and send him back into the soft snow, a rather gentle fall.

It didn’t feel gentle to Grayson.

All his bones ached, head throbbing and lungs burning with each breath. Every movement felt like a migraine, certainly not improved by Mishka’s voice entering the conversation. Maybe if Grayson was clear-headed the arrival of such a being would’ve swept him into full-blown anguish. Fortunately the prefect was feeling groggy, and the majority of the word tsunami was not retained.

“I am not stumbling in the snow.” Grayson’s voice came from where he was seated, faint and unfocused. “I am perfectly okay.” Grayson was, to put it simply, not okay. Not only was he bruised and battered, but realisation was growing that River’s prophecy was true. “The snow beans.” He whispered, which was probably going to come across unhinged more than anything else. Now he understood how River felt. This also implied Victor’s striking by Eros was true, but that could come up another time. Perhaps in the meeting.

The odd respect Mishka exhibited was certainly new. Unique. It’s a shame he didn’t get to relish in the ego boosting. More garbled mess came from Mishka’s mouth but Grayson was too busy staring at the snow in horror.

River was not drunk.

Grayson flinched back at the hand extending, peering through fingers to see Mishka wasn’t here to throw a hit.

Grayson high-fived the hand.

Then realized it was to help him up. Right. He knew that.

Deciding he wasn’t dazed enough to allow Mishka of all people to assist, he moved to get up without the help. This rendered useless as the Hufflepuff decided to yank him to his feet anyway. Not appreciated by the way a quick glare spared his features; both with pain and annoyance to be tugged around. He staggered once upright, dizzy to be up and moving again.

He may have mumbled a, ‘thank-you’, or it was a quiet noise of pain. Difficult to decipher.

Grayson was too busy spinning out to fire back at Bean’s arrival and ‘weak’ comment. She ordered him to do some movements, in which he abided absentmindedly. Like a depressed Pinnochio.

Afterwards, the prefect set his hand on top of her head, a surprise touch despite their filthy status.

“That of lima and pinto is awaiting outside,” He murmured as she pressed wrapped snow to his face. Felt nice, calming to the ache. Too bad Grayson was teetering on hysteria. “The daughter of Boreas aiding her.” A turn to Mishka, followed by a hand on his head as well. “The bear, father of raccoon, and the fava, mother of the plant,” Grayson was very vacant behind the eyes as he finished the spiel. “- Await with the perils that winter offers outside, alongside your fall.”

Life was cruel.

Bean told him to go with them. Grayson wasn’t in the state to argue.

“Where are we going?” He asked, seeming content enough to just wander with them. Until a certain name was given. “Profes-” Grayson stopped walking, a sharp cease of movement that almost had him toppling to the ground again. “Professor Sage? Herbology?” He whispered with rising panic. “Why? Do we have a test? I haven’t studied.” His life was ruined. Everything was going to shit. “I. Haven’t. Studied.” The seer hadn’t warned him of this. “I spelled Mercurialis Annua wrong in my last paper. I can’t look her in the eye.”

Everything unfiltered was just speeding out of Grayson’s mouth as he stumbled with the Hufflepuff pair.

“Conduit of Water didn’t tell me. They didn’t tell me about the test. I’m going to fail.”

♡coded by uxie♡

Victor

Slytherin Beater

Victor was relieved Otto wasn’t planning on punishing them,
“That’s why you’re my favorite prefect.”
He gave Otto a cheeky grin as they walked. The grin left his face as Otto and Ren talked about Honeydukes
“I left you alone for ten minutes!”
Ten minutes and Ren had wrecked a whole store. At least he had a cause. He eyed the chocolate frog clinging to Otto’s shirt.
“Yes, it’s very cute, but I bet it’s even tastier,”
he teased as he gently brushed some snow off Ren’s exposed chest. Knowing Otto, he’d eat the frog the moment he was alone with it. Still, who could blame someone who was so cute.

Ren’s revenge was immediate as he exposed Otto’s stash,
“Now I know where you keep your liquorice wands. Thanks Ren.”
He was sure the prefect could spare a couple. Nougat? He looked over his coat thoroughly.
“Where is it?”
It must’ve been on his back.

Victor’s search ended abruptly with Ren’s words. Tell me why you were fighting. He couldn’t possibly tell them about it. Grayson had said a lot of things, but he didn’t want to worry them with most of it.
“He was just being a dick. About my parents and the house.”
That would have to be enough. He let Ren inspect him, but he knew there wasn’t much point.
“I’m fine! I- Powdered porcupine? I think I-“
He’s attractive when he’s mad. Ren’s direct affections always made his insides melt. Even with the pink his face was turning from the cold, it couldn’t hide the red that spread across his cheeks and neck before his head was even turned towards Otto. The other Slytherin’s words sent the color into his ears, nose, and chest. He knew, realistically, that he was attractive, but hearing it from someone else did something to him.

“I don’t think- I’m not that- It’s really not-“
he couldn’t get the right words out as he grew hot in Ren’s and soon Otto’s grip. He looked around as well as he could with Ren still holding his face before reciprocating Otto’s hug. Victor had already started enough talk with Grayson and River earlier, he didn’t need more rumors going around. Shit, River. He knew. How the fuck did that idiot know? Had Grayson understood. Of course he did, stupid fucking Ravenclaws. Victor was a dead man. His smile was slowly leaving his face as his brain spiraled in this thought.

Just let me get a hit in next time you’re beating up Grayson Reality. Right.
“Y-yeah, I’ll let you get one right in the face.”
He patted Otto’s head gently. As far as they knew he was fine. He had to keep it that way. He did his best to laugh off the nougat comment. If only that was the worst he had to worry about.
“That’s good, now I only have one ruined clothing item today.”

He tried to slow his breathing to a normal pace. This shouldn’t be the end of the world. He was just gay, it wasn’t like he was hooking up with a teacher or something damning. Still, the idea of being outted by Grayson of all people stole the color from his face faster than any heater could. His parents would disown him, he’d end the Black family line, he’d be a disgrace to all purebloods. His knees became weak and his grip on Otto tightened, causing pain to shoot through his hand.

Oh shit his hand. Victor held his right hand in front of his face, even the cold didn’t keep it from turning all shades of blue and purple,
“I think I should- I punched him too hard.”
Yeah he should get that looked at.

♡coded by uxie♡

Nikolai seemed to have caught on quickly that Rikki was demanding their attention. Good. Fuck whatever was going on with the fight, Rikki could start one himself if that was the sort of drama Nikolai craved at the moment. Calling Rikki shy though? He wasn’t shy. Just… lacking in emotional intelligence. Nikolai didn’t seem to mind the presentation of his gift though, voice laced with their endearment towards the gesture. It was the exact kind of reaction he had been looking for, but it didn’t make Rikki any better at handling it.

His name ran through him like a cold wind, not at all surprised but still just as effective. He rolled his eyes to try and play it off, act like this was no big deal. But Nikolai didn’t give in that easily.

Rikki’s throat tightened as a soft touch went under his chin. He didn’t fight as they forced his gaze to meet theirs. Every… glimmering… gorgeous… stupidly perfect aspect of their face as they thanked him.

It was annoying how easily Nikolai could make Rikki’s mind go blank, and it had nothing to do with their powers. Why, Nikolai’s ability as a Veela became even less effective the more time Rikki spent around her. This was the person, not the magic. He wasn’t quite sure if that made it all more infuriating or not. But at the same time, he was a bit too preoccupied to wonder about it anyways. How just a small touch along his arm sent goosebumps. He was in a thick jacket for crying out loud! It must be defective or something, maybe there was a tear. Yeah. He was just cold, that was it.

He wasn’t really working hard for that firewhiskey though like Nikolai suggested. At least, that wasn’t the intention for this. Rikki was just a big gift giver and Nikolai was so obviously into the kit. Not like admitting that was on the agenda. Let them believe what he wanted about it. Explaining that it was bought genuinely would be more humiliating.

Good boy.

That was….

Rikki’s face scrounged up. It was enough to snap them out of their flustered haze. Not to mention the quick follow up of asking if he paid or not.

“Fuck off-“ he barely got out before a flash of bright color distracted the both of them. Someone was heading over. Rikki pulled away first, not wanting to be caught dead in such a situation. And Nikolai, just as quick and easy, went on to greet this mysterious fellow. River. Odd name. Fitting for such an odd looking person. Though Rikki wasn’t one to judge that sort of thing, his temper just lacked some restraint from likely being seen in such a… soft moment. In fact upon further inspection, more like his mind straightening out more, he most definitely had seen such a colorful character around the school before. Which was worse, seemed Rikki might need to threaten him into forgetting what he saw. Another Ravenclaw he believed, not that that really mattered with how Nikolai made friends. But made him easy enough to contact if need be. And by contact, he meant kill.

But as River spoke up, Rikki was left stunned. What. Blessed Aphrodite? Kind snake? This guy made no sense- but Nikolai was just going along like this was normal.

Then River made a sudden movement. What piercing eyes he had glazed over and Rikki stiffened up, taking a step back as if he anticipated danger. They were still going on and Rikki hadn’t gotten a word in. Not that he wanted to. River gave his insane greeting, bow, and hand outstretched while Rikki just continued to glare, not accepting any of the formalities. Then Nikolai mentioned wisdom. What kind of fucking could this psycho offer? And- he just kept staring. Why the fuck did he keep staring? Rikki’s lip curled up into a snarl, and it didn’t even loosen as those horrifying eyes went back to Nikolai to speak out this so called ‘wisdom.’

Rikki had let the prophecy run its course, glaring the whole way through. He was left more than confused which was where he uttered his first words throughout this entire interaction.

“What the fuck?” With that odd feeling that sent shivers up his spine gone, Rikki moved back forward in a threatening manner, getting up in River’s face. “You got five seconds to explain that normally or else-“ Rikki so wanted to threaten, to grab the bastard and throw him in the snow but- fuck- he promised Nikolai.

Begrudgingly, he gave a small glance back to his friend. “Do you understand that?” He asked through clenched teeth, eyes quickly darting back. “Ares, greek god of war. Thats about all I grabbed from that so I can only assume, you’re threatening me.” His voice low, holding back his temper to the best of his abilities. Pretty impressive considering the scenario. Rikki likely wouldn’t have held back throwing a punch by now if Nikolai hadn’t been around.

He flexed his hands, itching to do something in this odd mess of garbled words that put him on edge. “Nikolai.” He spoke out his friends name, a warning. That something needed to be done. Hey, he was trying at least. To set things right so a second fight didn’t break out within a minute of the previous. Someone better say something good. A lifeline that he was controlling himself as long as Nikolai grabbed ahold, probably the only one with the ability to do so.

qunqun qunqun Harrowhark Harrowhark

INVISIBLE

ANNA CLENDENING

Amethyst

A

methyst leaned on her hands which were now propped up on the table to listen to Valencia as she dropped quieter to talk about the book. BONDAGE? NOW THIS WAS MORE INTERESTING THAN CLASSES! Its been awhile since the female had read this book and forgot about most of it. How could she?? "Now that is quite a scandal isnt it?" She giggled before the other female went on to try and name the book.

"Fifty Shades of Gr-"

Then the chaos happened.

She was chasing around after her dog and she glanced back to see Valencia trying to hide her laughter almost to no avail and that made Amethyst crack a smile. Well before she dripped over a table leg and went flying over it.

Ouch. She rolled across the floor and smacked her head off the floorboard. WHY DID THAT HURT SHE SHOULD BE USED TO THE PAIN OF THIS BY NOW?

WAIT.

THAT WASNT HER FAULT.

IT WAS THE TABLES FAULT!

SHE SHALL BURN THE TABLE DOWN AND SMASH IT TO LITTLE PIECES BEFORE SCATTERING IT IN THE WIND! TAKE THAT YOU USELESS LUMP OF WOOD THAT WAS CUT DOWN. YOU ARE NO LONGER EVEN LIVING SO THEREFORE SHE WON!

Despite her thoughts looking so violent Amethyst was not even close to that. She was a quiet soul who just happen to destroy a lot. It wasnt like she would chose to commit acts of violence to a table.

She blinked before getting up and rubbing her head before bursting into laughter. Not that the people in the place thought it was funny but she could care less about them right now. They hardly existed to her-

But what if they thought she wasnt fit to be in Hogwarts? What if they thought she should return home? Did they think she was a chicken? Or did they think she was as worthless as her parents thought she was? Or that she wouldnt be able to fix it?

She promised she could fix it... or find someone to fix it for her. Pay for the damages and not come back. That would be the respectable punishment. Would they tell the teachers? Would this go on her record? BUT HER RECORD WAS CLEAN? SHE DIDNT WANT THIS ON HER RECORD! WHAT IF SHE COULDNT GET INTO THE SCHOOLS OF HER CHOICE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT THINK SHE WAS ABLE TO BE GOOD ENOUGH?

WHAT IF-

"Reparo Maxima"

Valencia had started to fix The Three Broomsticks. Valencia had saved Amethysts record. Valencia had saved Amethysts life. (You know when Dobby says the lines, "Master has given Dobby a sock. Dobby is free!" Think that but Amethyst) She blinked and let out a quiet, "Thank you." She got up off the floor even if she should just stay down there. KNOWING HER SHE WOULD BE BACK DOWN THERE AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT.

Then the Slytherin female was running to Fat Ass and throwing her arms around him and all Amethyst could do is giggle before bending down on her knee and patting his back. Fat Ass was as destructive as her and maybe that was why they clicked so well in the muggle shelter. OR MAYBE IT WAS HIS BIG PLEADING BROWN EYES THAT JUST BEGGED FOR SOME OF HER APPLE TURNOVER.

MUGGLE LADY OF THE SHELTER WASNT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT. But that didnt matter because the dog become hers. He was originally named like Foglamp or some shit but that wouldnt do. Then became known as Titan which is his actually name but has been referred to as Fat Ass for so long thats all he responds to. She glanced down at the down then at Valencia before speaking in a soft hum.

"If you pet right behind his ear he will become your best friend though he already seems to like you."

She was then called a bloody mess and she couldnt disagree because well.. she was one. She was a huge mess. Though that didnt stop her face from turning red from embarrassment though she said she liked it.

That took a moment to register. A look of confusion washed over her features, contorting her eyebrows together and her nose to crunch. "You like me being a mess.. Not being perfect..? That is a first. From anyone really." She dipped her head and some tendrils of hair cascaded over her face and she tucked them behind her ear before standing up again.

A soft smile now beaming over her features. Why did Valencia say that? Was this a ploy? Did Genevieve set her up to this? Was this all fake? Did she not really kind of like Amethyst being a mess because this is what she came as no matter how much she tried to hide it. An uncertainty flickered over her face before disappearing after a second. Questionable if it was ever there.

She pushed the thoughts down. It was just insecurities. She might have made a new friend and she needed to focus on that. "Come on lets go back outside- WAIT THE BUTTERBEERS!" She shouted as she ran back to the table- WHICH THANKFULLY AVOIDED THE DISASTER- and grabbed their drinks. Pushing Valencias into her hands and taking a long sip of her own. "Ok now we can go!"

She had linked her arm through with Valencias now tugging her out the door opening it with ease. SHE HASNT TRIPPED YET! WELL WAS TRYING NOT TO BUT STUMBLED A BIT. ACTING LIKE A DRUNK OVER HERE HALF THE TIME!

There was still a smile on her face which seemed to be in place most of the time unless she was in deep study until.. She caught sight of Graysons bloodied and battered face. Her heart was racing and pounding in her eardrums. The gathering of a crowd. A teacher. A fellow Ravenclaw she has see quite a bit with pink hair and seemed like an interesting person.

And Otto, the Slytherin Prefect, dragging two of his fellow housemates away from the mess. They werent just housemates though an that was clear to see but she never said anything. Her arm was unhooked from Valencias now.

She quickly shook her head before assessing Graysons features. Was he ok for the most part? He didnt really look alright? Should she help? Maybe this was her chance to let him know who she was. MAYBE JUST MAYBE SHE COULD BE A SAVIOR AND NOT A HEADLESS CHICKEN! MAYBE SHE COULD INTRODUCE HERSELF AS HER AND NOT THE CLUTZ!

She could heal him. Amethyst knew she could. She was capable of that. She has done it many times for herself. She could surely do it for someone she liked. Even if he wasnt such a good choice in that department.

She knew he wasnt. She knew he would probably never pay attention to her yet here she was trying to do something to be noticed. She had removed her wand from her pocket. It was a simple wand for the most part- A cherry wood that was said to give her great potential and a white river monster spine core. She hasnt meant someone with the same type of wand as her yet.

Well no two wands were the same but Amethyst meant was someone with a similar wand.

"Episk-"

She had her wand raised.

She was halfway through the spell.

Her mind was calmed to a gentle buzzing.

Her heart was pounding.

This was it! This would be the day she finally got her chance!

Then.. Two Hufflepuffs had stepped in. Bean and Mishka. Her heart dropped as she watched Bean start to take care of Grayson. That was supposed to be her.

She felt crushed. And it was hard to explain. She was this close to winning. To finally get what she has dreamt of for so long. For what she spent countless nights thinking of for so long.

But... it was just another chance that slipped through her fingers. Tumbled out as she reached to grab it back but missing it by an inch. Her hand was set back down to her side and she tucked her wand away. She shouldnt have been so foolish. Her eyes shifted away from the commotion as she turned back to the group of all of them. She shouldnt have been so foolish. So naive to think. That her out of all people stood a chance to do something.

Because that wasnt just about Grayson. She wanted to be the hero. To prove her family wrong. A small ache in her chest as she raised the Butterbeer back to her lips and took a sip. Hoping for the liquids to make her feel better. The Ravenclaw female wanted to be distracted. "Who wants to go shop for some things instead of just standing here?" She offered.

intro

cast

A walking

encyclopedia
of weirdness

Mood

Haha lost a chance

Outfit

Hogsmeade

c

-->

-->

-->
♡coded by uxie♡
-->

scroll

Slytherin

FUNAI REN.

mood

DISTRESSED AAAAAAa

outfit

Hogsmeade

interactions

Otto + Victor

Ren looked calm with the situation at hand, dismissive of the problematic meeting tomorrow morning. Internally it was bringing up a surge of nostalgia and he felt homesick, uncertain if he’d be able to weasel out of any consequences. It was growing some paranoia. At least this time he had the other two.

Unfortunately neither were wanting to help the amphibian issue.

“I did not.” A sharp hiss in refusal to admit he ruined Honeydukes. The prefect was against keeping the chocolate frog, even calling his new friend an ‘It’. Ren didn’t like that.

“I can keep him.” Wary that Otto was going to try snatch, he slipped the frog into his pocket. “I will keep him.” There would be no debate once Ren had his mind on something, this frog would be staying. The inevitable aftermath of its death would have to be handled at a later date, alongside any violence towards the cruel murderer that eats it.

“Stop.” Victor had said how ‘tasty’ the chocolate friend was. “Stop it.”

The problem was forgotten at the gentle touch on his chest. Ren glanced down, curious, then back up to the attacker. Giving not a single blink at Victor’s touchy behaviour.

“You are being a pervert.” Ren’s neutrality was appalling. “I cannot be manipulated into letting you eat him.”

Otto asked if the sweets stash bothered him. A rhetorical question that received a response anyway.

“Yes.” Blunt, still bitter from the frog conversation. “Bad for teeth.” Didn’t help that Victor wanted to scrounge liquorice, increasing Ren’s hatred for the little box of diabetes. The pair were going to get weak and die, Otto especially. Otto was small. Otto needed to eat properly.

He dabbled the idea of burning the stash or replacing it with healthy products.

Victor went looking for the nougat then stopped briefly at the question-- almost as if he had to think of a response. Strange. Ren took note of the behaviour, accepting the answer with understanding silence. Fights were not abnormal when Victor was so scrappy.

But a fight that grew so out of hand that expulsion was a risk? Things had gone too far and Victor’s laidback response didn’t align. Ren was not fond that something could be hidden. Suspicion brewed but the inquiry was not pushed further. For now.

He didn’t say anything, instead forcing a very faint smile to Victor. One that he hoped conveyed ‘You did good’ if the response was true, or if dangerously not, an unsettling ‘I know you are fucking lying’.

This would be confronted at another time, perhaps when Otto was asleep or not around to watch any possible argument. Didn't want to drag Otto into his crazy accusations. He heard the prefect’s laugh and agreement. It made his chest feel warm to hear Otto being happy. At times Ren wished he had better humour just to be able to hear it whenever he felt like it.

"Both of you are so attractive when you're all worked up and angry."

As with most things, Ren did not grow shy.

“I know.” Ego. Nice. He wasn’t particularly bothered over appearances but it did help with getting what he wanted. People were inclined to forgive someone who was pretty. Made life easier.

He could feel the heat of Victor’s face before the blush even arrived.

“Ah.” Ren hummed to shut up the male’s shy protests, clearly another remark on the way. “Attractive when he’s red, too.” Not a lot entertained Ren but it was funny to see Victor, the big scary Slytherin Beater, reduced to a stuttering mess. To become pink and dumb over something so simple he found ridiculous.

It was also revenge for calling the chocolate frog tasty

Otto had hugged Victor, Ren deciding not to join the pairs embrace. He wasn’t in a cuddly mood, plus felt somewhat impartial with the growing idea Victor had lied. He removed the grip from the jaw to briefly pat Otto on the head. The soft hair was calming to touch. Felt warm on his cold hand. The temper and adrenaline from the fight had toned down, returning the creep of cold through the thin black fabric.

It was a fleeting sign of worry, seeing the bruising. A frown and a panicky step forward, eyebrows pulled together and lips parting to slip an upset, "What did you do?"

Ren knew what he did. But now he wished he hadn't.

Victor played Quidditch. He couldn’t be getting injured like this. It went without saying Ren didn’t know anything medical. Scooping snow from the ground straight onto someone's injured knuckles probably wasn’t ideal. There was nothing gentle as he grabbed the hand and pressed a layer of ice directly onto it.

“You are very stupid, Victor Black.” Sprinkle an insult to hide the worry. “Makes me angry.” Very discreet. “Otto, ice his other hand.” Without consultation or asking what the other two wanted, he turned and started walking away from them. A brisker pace than he had when walking to Hogsmeade. “We are going to the nurse.”

Just like the chocolate frog discussion, Ren had made up his mind.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

Otto Fox

mood

A lot

Hogsmeade -- Outside

interactions

Ren and Victor

He dreaded tomorrow, he felt like crying and breaking down but that could wait until tomorrow before the meeting. A good cry was in order tomorrow for Otto, because he was so anxious about all the possibilities of what could happen. It was just that expulsion might happen and he wouldn't see the two ever again. Then again, he would have to let out his emotions when nobody was around and fix his appearance to be presentable and not let anyone know he had a little emotional moment. Otto wasn't sure what had come over him though, he was so cheery earlier and eager to go to Hogsmeade but now he was finding himself in an anxious nervous state well hidden from the other two.

"Well, I shoplifted sweets out of Honeyduke's too because Ren wrecked the place." He laughed at his own words.

He loved Ren but the taller sure was being persistent about keeping a piece of candy as a pet. You just could not keep a chocolate frog as a pet due to so many complications. "He is going to melt, Ren. He is going to escape and someone will eat him." Otto said truthfully, eyeing Ren with a rather suspicious look before humming and looking up at Victor. "You're right Victor, that chocolate frog sure does look tasty." Otto agreed, mostly just to spite Ren with a grin. However, he found himself frowning at Victor's words about his delectable stash of sweets.

"Noooo, I use those liquorice wands for oral stimming." Otto dragged out the word 'No' as he protested and mumbled in objection to Victor wanting some of his liquorice wands. Oral stimming was a big thing with Otto, he always needed something to chew and stim on. "Please don't take away my sweets." Otto mumbled into Victor's chest, wanting to keep his not-so-secret stash of sweets even though it was found out now. He wanted to start like this, breathing in Victor's smell mixed in with some strong iron scented blood. But then again, they were in public and very few people knew that Otto was gay, but a select few knew he was in a polyamorous relationship, people who he could trust. He couldn't wait until they had some alone time for just... A well needed nap and cuddles. That's what they needed right now for sure.

"Damn right, Victor is attractive." Otto uttered out a small laugh and he just focused on hugging the taller and breathing in his strong scent which mixed in with his sweet scent of candied cherries and baked apples.

The prefect hummed, not bothered at all by Ren's cold fingers in his hair and he in fact welcomed it. To be frank, he liked it when his hair was paid attention to, not sure why but he just liked it when he had fingers carding their way through his fluffy hair. And he was silently laughing at Victor's stuttering and redness. Ah yes, the great Victor Black reduced to a red stuttering mess.

The quiet, soft moments were broken by something about Victor's hand. Otto swore and cursed under his breath before lifting his head up and turning to look at Victor's hand.

OH.

Otto shook his head in response, letting put a sigh and hanging his head down. Grayson sure did deserve the beating, yet he didn't think Victor would get any worrying damage to himself from the fight. He eyed Ren who was not so gently icing one hand with snow. What was on Otto's mind was why Victor had gotten into a fight. He fought Grayson just because the Ravenclaw Prefect said some things about his family and Slytherin house?

"Victor Black, you are an absolute idiot." Otto hummed out a response, reluctantly letting go of him to stoop down and grab a handful of snow and he grabbed a hold of Victor's hand. More gentle than Ren, he put the snow on Victor's bruising hand, not sure if it was really a good idea in the first place but they needed to get down to the nurse so that they could take a look at it and treat it. To be quite frank, Otto jumped to the worst case conclusion that Victor had bruised an artery... is that possible? He thought he was going to lose Victor!

Otto had a crazy idea. He wanted Victor and Ren on board with him. He was still pent up with anger, he was just hiding it from Victor and Ren for now.

"Come on Victor, let's get you to the nurse."

♡coded by uxie♡

• how he's feeling...

Skeptical

Nikolai

Smart-Ass Veela

Nikolai enjoyed River’s company through out the years. At first, they had no clue what anything he said meant, but now they were fluent in whatever language you could call this. They listened to River’s prophecy with baited breath.
“No shit?”
They looked back to Rikki, trying to see whatever river saw.
“Nah, I don’t think so. I just have that effect on people. You know how it is.”
River did not know how it was, because, much to Nikolai’s frustration, nothing, not Veela magic or flirting, worked on him. Of course they wanted the one thing they couldn’t have. That’s always how it is.

There was absolutely no way Rikki had a crush on them. He’d always been interested in almost anyone else anyway. They knew about his frequent escapades, they’d often find him coming back from one when they came down for their morning run. River was wrong about this one for sure.

“You know, today’s been pretty good. I got loads of cool things, look at these ears,”
Nikolai dug the extendable ears out of their bag to show River. They left out the mention of Rikki’s gift as that would only prove the seer’s incorrect prophecy further. As expected, Rikki was not ecstatic about the other Ravenclaw’s presence.
“Hey! Behave.”
Nikolai warned, like disciplining a puppy.

“He said you’re going to trick me,”
And some extra, but what he didn’t know couldn’t hurt him.
“I should’ve expected such.”
The slytherin was always messy, even with their deals. They always left some room for the defiance, but knowing when it would happen was a different thing all together.
“And he asked how our day was going.”

As much as Nikolai would like to chat over a butterbeer, it felt awfully too soon to let Rikki win this. They turned back to River,
“It looks like your day has been far more eventful.”
They didn’t often participate in school yard drama, but if a friend was personally involved, they should at least take an interest.

♡coded by uxie♡

Victor

Slytherin Beater

Ren’s bickering was kind of cute. Victor loved the way he fought against everything.
“Hey, if this is perverted, I’d like to know what every other way I’ve touched you would be called,”
He teased, sure he’d pay for it soon. He didn’t like the way Ren looked at him, like he know Victor was lying.

The compliments didn’t stop like Victor had hoped. Instead the two continued to comment on his looks. He should be used to it from them, but it always made his heart race regardless. Don’t get him wrong, if he could hear those words every day of his life, he would, but when you don’t get affection as a kid, it’s harder to take it when you’re older.

Just as quickly as the compliments came, the judgment of his friends came as well.
“Yeah, yeah, that’s why I’m not a Ravenclaw.”
That and Ravenclaws were boring and inadequate just like Grayson. He shivered when Ren touched his hand with the snow,
“Hey!”
Another shiver as Otto did the same.
“It’s not like they aren’t already cold enough!”
He protested as he followed his fellow Slytherins to the nurse. He was well acquainted, there was always some injury he’d sustained. Victor opted not to fight Otto and Ren on this decision. He’d caused them enough stress today.

The three made their way up the hill and Victor tried his best to resist the urge to warm his hands. He thought they were making too big of a deal out of this. They’d seen the other guy! He was fine compared to Grayson. His clothes however…
“Maybe I should change.”
Rip to a perfect shirt, it would be missed.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Slytherin

FUNAI REN.

mood

ooga booga

outfit

Leaving Hogsmeade

interactions

Otto + Victor

"-If this is perverted, I’d like to know what every other way I’ve touched you would be called.”

Ren blinked.

Then blinked again.

Huh.

Ren had been temporarily rendered speechless. Another wordless blink. He didn’t know what to say, caught off guard by such a remark. Flirting didn’t get to him easily but sometimes Victor said fuckshit that caused a delayed response.

He opened his mouth to protest and fire the usual ‘I will kill you’, then decided otherwise. Instead choosing to cover it by acting ignorant.

“Explain.” He demanded in hope it’d just come across naïve, yet the quick turn and glare to the distance said otherwise. Victor was a pervert. Revenge shall have to be inflicted for such a comment.

“I’ll get you.” Ren muttered with the regular hostile nature.

Victor protested the snow to his hands, which went ignored by Ren. It appeared Otto also wasn’t having any of it, calling the injured male an idiot. Ren smiled slightly at that, entertained by the prefect’s attitude.

He was, however, not entertained by Victor making a fuss.

“Don’t complain. You did this.” If Victor wanted to roll around in the snow and get into fights, Victor should handle the consequences like a champ. Plus the tough love of his two associates. “We are fixing it.”

Considering that Ren had been complaining the entire time, Victor was being rather good. He hadn’t even taken the insults personally.

“You are too much of a liar for Ravenclaw.” A subtle hit. Inching back on that suspicion again.

The trio was making their way back, granted a few stumbles on the snowy slope from a certain somebody. Ren would never grow accustomed to this weather, making a silent oath to never attend Hogsmeade again. In fact, he made a promise to never go out in the snow ever again. It was shit. Spite would not force his foot outside for the remainder of this season.

Then out of all things, Victor was concerned about his clothing.

“Maybe I should change.”

Merlin’s beard.

Ren slowly glanced at Otto to share a look of pure judgement.

“Are most purebloods like this?” Ren didn’t spend much time with anyone else. usually just hid away or followed the other two around. He didn’t quite understand the need to look presentable every hour of the day. Figured it must be a family thing. Otto was smart. Otto could explain.

“Maybe you should stop trying to impress the nurse, Victor.” Ren was hopefully teasing, hard to decipher when he looked so neutral. “She’s probably married.”

There was silence for a little while, lost in thought as they walked. Once he spoke again it became evident what Ren had been pondering.

“Is that why you get injured all the time?” In complete mockery he clicked his tongue in chastise, a replica to Victor’s habit. It finally became clear Ren was only teasing. “Otto. He is in love with the nurse. Remove points."

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Gryffindor

HAYLEY FRAZIER.

mood

Happy & hungry

outfit

Outside!!

interactions

Indigo

Indigo was welcoming to Hayley’s attendance, not that a negative answer would ever deter her. After all, Hayley was a friend of the world. Grumpy people were part of that.

Indigo nodded along to the rambles, giving the impression they were listening intently. Hayley was correct in her assumption that Indigo would want to hear about animals, also correct that the teacher would want to eat the shortbread biscuit.

She watched with a smile, almost proud she had coerced a teacher into snacking with her. Indigo was a cool teacher.

“There’s like, at least two proteins in that.” Not exactly incorrect. “Sick cardi by the way.” Cardigan. Hayley liked the cardigan, reaching out to give the fabric a little stroke. “What fabric is that? Wool? Neat.” She was a lover of clothing. “You know I bought the cutest little sweater last month. Has a cow on it. Super rad.”

“- But like, I don't even understand why we need cows when we can just buy milk.”

Hayley’s smile didn’t falter once, full confidence with what she had declared. Was she going to explain anything? No the fuck not.

"The Slytherins won't stand a chance with you on the Quidditch team."

“I know!” She almost leapt down Indigo’s throat with enthusiasm. “I’ve been really building up my core. I could bench-press like, a lot.” Her Gryffindor pride was burning. “Do you think I should arm-wrestle them? Wouldn’t want to embarrass them before we even hit the pitch. Slytherins can get like... Super sensitive.”

“- And that's only if my brother is MIA. When he gets moody I replace him. Mensies or something.” Hayley didn’t like lying, but appearances were important. Quite literally. She didn’t want the school finding out about the whole Metamorphmagus thing. Realistically it wouldn’t be a huge deal but having to conceal it from muggles her entire childhood built up some preconceived notions.

It would also be very difficult to explain to each person that Hayley and Hayden were the same person all along.

Indigo didn’t know about the chicken fact. Hayley nodded her head in confirmation.

“Common misconception.” She did not know how to spell that. Hayley hadn’t thought about the feathers keeping chickens warm, making a quiet, “Ohh.” In understanding. "That’s good. Naked animals are like... Kinda creepy. But it’s whatever, nudists can have their rights.”

Indigo invited more animal facts, Hayley not even hesitating to spill more information.

“Well!” Here we go. “The other night I was like, trying to figure out if birds are mammals. And obviously they’re not, I’m not silly. Then it hit me,”

“They’re primates.”

This announcement was followed by her clear and well thought out explanation.

“Birds are agile tree-dwellers. Primates.”

“What about some wizard animals? Magic birds, or something?”
Hayley was now chewing on a sugar straw, taken from the depths of her pockets. Indigo would know lots about magical creatures, an interesting topic for someone muggleborn.

“So why are you heading out here? To look after us? Aw, Indigo.” Hayley gave the teacher a soft pat on the shoulder as if to console them. “We are okay.”

They were not okay.

Hayley was not aware of the violent beating on the Ravenclaw prefect.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

Otto Fox

mood

Anxious but Happy

Leaving Hogsmeade

interactions

Ren and Victor

He was smiling, a genuine smile for now. Otto didn't want the two to worry about him so he was acting cheerful and bubbly as they left Hogsmeade to take Victor to the nurse. "This is your fault Victor," Otto reprimanded before continuing, "You have brought this upon yourself, you realize." Otto scolded gently as he trudged up through the cold snow which was now becoming his enemy. His fingers were slowly turning pink from the nipping cold air and he just couldn't wait to be in their warm bed with blankets up to his neck.

He wanted to stuff his hands into his pockets but they were nearly stuffed full with sweets. Oh yeah, he needed to do something with those. The cold stung his fingers and despite wearing warm socks and boots, the cold was still getting to him and he hoped he hadn't caught anything out here.

Upon hearing Victor's comment about him maybe needing a change, Otto grinned. "Damn right! Change into something more appropriate so you don't ruin another fancy shirt!" And there he was reprimanding Victor once more about his choice in clothes. Otto had told Victor to wear something more appropriate for winter for the Hogsmeade trip and yet he had not listened to him! A shame! Victor's shirt was ruined with blood soaked deep into the fabric, wouldn't have happened if Victor hadn't worn this outfit. Then Ren asked: 'Are all purebloods like this?' and Otto barked in laughter. Too funny, too amusing, too good! "Hmmm," Otto rubbed his chin with enthusiasm, "Sure does sound like it. I wouldn't know for sure though because I am not pureblood." Otto briefly explained. He was too busy whispering about how cold he was getting under his breath and how much he wanted to be in bed for a snooze. Or maybe just curled up by the fire with a big blanket.

He made a silent reminder to himself to dress warmly next time. Well, he was dressed warm but he was still cold and it made him uncomfortable. "I hope we don't have to stay too long in the infirmary. Too cold, wanna go back to bed now." Otto bleakly commented as he let out a shuddering breath, not believing that he was saying that he was cold. He had to drop off all the sweets he had shoplifted into his bag of sweets which hopefully would not be taken by either of the other two. Then, he heard Ren say something about Victor and the nurse and he snickered at Victor, nudging him slightly in a playful manner. He was pretty sure this was just Ren getting back at Victor for the comment that Victor had made earlier.

Otto feigned a gasp at the statement of Victor being in love with the nurse, which was just a joke but he was rolling along with it just for fun and giggles. "Victor how could you!?" The prefect cried whilst holding back a bark of amusing laughter.

"Very well then. 20 points from Victor for being in love with the nurse!" Otto declared with a sly grin gracing his mouth. He wasn't being serious about this of course, he was playing along with Ren's teasing which he found to be quite delightful.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back