• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (rp)

fairyfawn

respectless
Otto
Trans Male, he/they
Slytherin Prefect, 7th year
Otter Animagus
Naomi the Black cat, Maned wolf patronus
Interacting with Victor and Ren Gao Gao Harrowhark Harrowhark

Ah Hogsmeade, Otto always looks forward to going there and having fun, eating a whole bunch of sweets, snowball fights in the snow, and so much more! It's his favorite and he would always return content and happy with himself. He's loved it since he first visited Hogsmeade and he would always make sure to get a chance to buy a ton of sweets to add to his collection of sweets that he'll eat during the night if he can't sleep or if he wakes up craving a little sweet snack. The stash of sweets is hidden under the bed, by the way. Plus, he had Victor and Ren too! Most of the time, you would find Otto walking in between the two other males whenever he was with them. And to be more bluntly frank with you…

He loved them. Both of them. Otto didn't consider it weird to be honest, plus the two got free passes from the Slytherin Prefect to do what they wanted past curfew, and Otto was slick enough to get it by Grayson because he knew the Ravenclaw Prefect would not like it. And, he often dreaded Prefect meetings because of Grayson and his annoying attitude to be so upright and merciless. Otto prided himself in the role as Prefect for Slytherin, and he had Ren and Victor to back him up as well. Quite often, Ren would join Otto on his prefect rounds and bombard him with questions which used to be annoying at first but now he has found Ren's company during his rounds to be pleasant and enjoyable. How Otto even got to be Slytherin prefect is a mystery that is best left unsolved.

What was even more fun? Secretly entwining his pinkies with the two of them in public.It was discrete but good enough. In public, they acted like they were simply a trio of best friends. Ren let him hold Tomodachi and, to be quite frank, Otto would leap at every chance to hold Ren’s pet. Victor had his back mostly. Everything was good. Mostly of course, save for Grayson of course who keeps asking him why he hasn’t been catching any students past curfew for a while now, and Otto would lie and say Slytherin is doing pretty good about staying in the dorm rooms which would’ve been great if it was actually true, Otto just lets his “friends'' do what they want. Why? Well, he just didn’t want to see Ren and Victor get caught past curfew and he really didn’t want to get them into trouble.

"Victor, you can't dress classy you know. It is cold outside and you'll probably freeze if you don't wear something more… winter appropriate.'' The brunet said, him being bundled up in warm clothes for the cold, snowy weather. Sometimes Otto just gets fussy and squirmy if he is too cold. Even though he loved Victor, he was really unapproving of the other male's choice of clothing for this kind of weather, classy clothes in winter… really? You needed warm comfort clothes. "See? Ren hates the cold but you don't see him going around like that in this weather." Otto pointed out teasingly with a cheeky grin gracing his lips. “Haha don’t worry, I still love you though.” The brunet prefect laughed reassuringly.

Niamh
Trans Female, she/they
Hufflepuff, 6th year
Bubble Tea the Siamese Cat, Fennec fox patronus
Interacting with: Wesley aivy aivy

Niamh wasn't the greatest fan of cold weather or snow to be honest. Her fingers and toes would often be freezing cold by the time she got back from the trip and she really didn't like it. Something about the cold bothered her to where she would rather be curled up by a warm fireplace with a hot mug in her hands. Also, there wasn't much in Hogsmeade that interested her but she was going anyway.

The redhead dressed up in two sweaters with dark blue jeans and had a little cute beanie on her head to keep her head nice and warm. Maybe she was overdoing it with the dressing up for winter but she wanted to be as warm as possible out in Hogsmeade so that she wouldn’t return with freezing appendages and a frostbitten nose. Once she made sure she was warmly comfortable and ready to head out in the cold, Niamh decided to check on her younger brother, Wesley, and see if he was dressed up appropriately for the cold winter weather.

“Wesley, are you bundled up nice and warm now?” Niamh asked her younger brother sweetly, herself being dressed up in a cute but also warm winter outfit and her hair curled slightly. She had been planning on simply going to Hogsmeade with her younger brother since well… firstly he was protective of her despite being the younger one of the two, secondly they were siblings who got along with each other so well, and thirdly she just preferred to go with him and have him stick close to her..

Indigo
Genderfluid, she/he/they
Care for Magical Creatures Professor
Hare Patronus
Interacting with: Open

n/a

MOOD: Prophetic

OUTFIT: Slightly disheveled school clothes

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:
Grayson ( Gao Gao )

tags
TL;DR River annoys Grayson by speaking in riddles.
tl;dr
River

A skinny kid was stumbling his way through the courtyard, extremely disheveled in appearance and pale, with dark panda circles under his eyes, he looked like an absolute menace to society. His hair was dyed bright pink. Or it might’ve been red. But either way, dark roots were beginning to show. And he had on a tie - because people liked people that were well dressed. Made him seem respectable… Ignore the fact that it was halfway untied and had dirt stains on it.

He found his target, pressure building at his temples as the universe expanded before him. Silvery strands of fate laid before him, so numerous and plentiful that it could drive a man mad. He tugged on one and the universe whispered in his mind the fate that was about to befall his target.

River collided into a body. Like fate had led him to his target: The Ravenclaw Prefect Grayson Lavicchi. His potential future had been laid bare to River, now time to give the boy a dire warning.

His dirty gloved hands gripped onto Grayson’s sleeve as he hung off of the pale boy. Fingerless gloves… black of course. Style.

“Greetings child of silver” He said. Great start! Something completely normal to call someone! “How goes your superiority of those weapons of birds that guard the crown?”

He had an airy way of speaking, a kind of rockstar personality. Like glam-rockers of old.

“My seekers have stared into that misty web and have come back, with some of Athena’s domain.” He said, his dark eyes wide and staring into Grayson’s own eyes. “Would you like to hear what the Fates have whispered into the ears of this poor sinner?”

He continued, regardless of Grayson’s answer. After all, it was important that Grayson hear his message! He seemed like the type, anyways.

“Remember that the first of the sins will be the heel of your great Achilles.” He said, his hands slowly creeping up Grayson’s arm to his shoulder. Somehow he was becoming more… ominous prophet rather than a drunken homeless man.

A black snake peaked its head over River’s dyed hair. It’s tongue slid out. It seemed to be staring at him with too much intelligence. Two snakes, one white and one red, were beginning to peak out of River’s sleeve, slithering their way onto Grayson. Staring at him. Testing him.

“The lace of those that you tread upon will be intertwined and knotted, causing something akin of the great Icarus’s watery death. And be wary of the valentine marks… That magnet couplet will be the cause of your fall..” River said, slumping back over so that most of his weight was upon Grayson once more. The two snakes slithered off of Grayson and onto River’s head. Back into his robes.

“I understand that the nature of my words will be of Cassandra and the dire warnings of the wooden equine, but with the gods prayer you will have prosperity in the future of your strings and the whispers in my ear… And be wary of the Valentine Marks… That magnet couplet will be the cause of your fall.” River said, nodding sagely.

“Now. Any queries on the whispering smoke that comes to me?” River finally finished.

Yes! Warning complete! He nailed it.
code by valen t.

A dark, stormy evening besets a shadowy Hogwarts. Snow litters the ground around a wand on the ground. Nicholas looks up at his parents, as the bodies of his friends lay around him. “You’re no son of mine.” His Father says, as his mother laughs. A look of rage pierces through Nicholas’s face as he picks his wand up from the ground, and mutters to himself, “I will watch you fucking die.” and charges his parents. He flings a dagger from his side, which enters his mother’s heart and instantly kills her. He raises his wand and strikes down the 2 death eaters at their side and with one breath he screams “AVADA KADAVRA!” and aims at his shocked, frozen Father.

“AHHH!” he screams as he awakens from his memory, drenched in sweat. His words pounding in his ears as he gained his bearings. He instinctively grabs his wand and opens his curtains with one swift flick of his wand. The morning light is gently peaking over the horizon. He pants for a short while, getting his bearings. His owl looks at him, curious, as if asking “Same dream?” He looks at his owl and sighs. “Yeah bud. It’s the same nightmare.” He tosses his sheets aside and walks to the window, looking out over Hogwarts. There was a reason The Headmaster let him use this room. It was the furthest from the students so his pain wouldn’t affect their sleeping patterns. Nicholas grabbed his head and fell back into his bed. He checked his watch which was quietly ticking away on his wrist. "5 am. Of course. Who the hell needs sleep?" He muttered to himself.

------------------------------

Samantha woke around 5AM. Something had woken her, as though a voice screamed out in the dark. She got up and got dressed. Noticing the time, she went down to the common room to wait out the remainder of the morning. Noticing that some books were laying around, likely caused by some troublemakers, she flicked her wand, and the books righted themselves and returned to the shelf. She took a seat on the couch and called a book to her. It was about the first wizarding war, written by an anonymous member of the Order of the Phoenix. It always fascinated her and referenced her parents on multiple occasions as horrid Death Eaters, and even referenced her brother as a young Wizard who actively fought the dark lord throughout the war, even after his friends were murdered by her own parents. After the referenced murders, his parents were no longer mentioned. She presumed this is where they were killed. She sat back reading the book. Before she knew it, people began entering the common room. She checked the clock and saw that it was already 7:30. She turned the page to one she hadn’t read yet, and was shocked. It contained a picture of a few members of the Order. At the bottom it listed some of them, and included the name of her brother. She couldn’t tell which one he was, his Aunt and Uncle didn’t have any pictures of him. But, she recognized The Headmaster and Professor Alexis from their photos. Maybe I should ask them. She thought to herself, closing the book.

Nicholas Looked out over Hogwarts from his window and gave a letter to his owl. “Ministry of Magic. Magical Law Enforcement Squad.” He said to his owl, Berry. Berry quickly spread his wings and departed. This was a typical routine; he would send a letter to a few friends at the department checking in on them. They would typically reply with words of well-wishing and would update him on the hunt for missing Death Eaters and wanted criminals. Over the past 5 years, he had not left Hogwarts. During the summer break he would help Hagrid and Filch maintain the castle and its grounds. Sometimes he would help stock medical supplies. It all depended on the things that needed to be done. There were still parts of Hogwarts that needed some serious work, but he was happy when The Headmaster offered to let him stay in one of the towers, if he were to repair the staircases leading to it and ensure that it was livable should his residency wear out. Nicholas walked away from the window and opened the door, descending the staircase into the living room. He made himself a quick breakfast. He made sure his wands were tucked away and grabbed his cloak from the door. He put it on and went to the fireplace. Though some hated it, he used floo powder and Portkeys to get almost anywhere. It was one of the safest ways for him to travel, regardless of where he was. He shouted “Great hall.” and threw down a handful. The Great hall had the closest fireplace to the court yard where the students were preparing to amass to go to Hogsmeade. However, as soon as he arrived, someone grabbed his arm and immediately port-keyed him to a different part of the school. Upon their arrival he immediately collapsed and tried to catch his breath. “I hate it when you do that.” He said, looking up at Alexis. "If you're allowed to play with floo powder then I most certainly can use port keys." She said, smiling down at him. She offered her hand and he used it to right himself. "Maybe a word of warning next time?" Nicholas asked. "Where's the fun in that?" She said, walking away from him. It took him a moment to realize they were at the bottom of the staircase for his room. “Wait, you brought me all the way back to my room so you could walk with me?” Nicholas said. “Of course. Where else would I take you?” She said, continuing to walk away. Nicholas gave a small smirk and followed her back to the Courtyard.

Lucas eventually woke up and realized it was getting close to departure time for Hogsmeade. He quickly got dressed and went down to the common room. After taking a brief moment to check himself in the mirror, he started the walk from the Slytherin common room to the Courtyard. Once he was in the hall of stairs, he found Sam, quietly waiting for him. “Morning Samantha!” He said, ascending the staircase. “Morning.” Sam said, turning to look at him. She quickly fell in step with him and they proceeded down the hallway to the courtyard. “I found a book on the first wizarding war. It apparently has a picture of our brother but I can’t identify him.” She said, raising it up to his face. Lucas took hold of the book and quickly read the bottom of the page. “Wait, our brother knew The Headmaster and Professor Alexis?” He said. “Apparently so. I was thinking maybe today we could ask her what she knows about our brother, if she knew him at all.” Sam said, quickening the pace. She always started to walk faster when she was thinking. “We could even try to ask The Headmaster if he isn’t busy.” Lucas said, walking faster. “No, even if he knows Nicholas I doubt he would tell us anything. He seems like someone Nicholas would have trusted with his secrets.” She said. Soon, they arrived at the courtyard. Coming up the hallway was Professor Alexis and the new Potions professor who refused to be called by name in class. “Good morning Professors.” Sam said. “Good morning.” Lucas said in tune. “Good morning Sam. Good Morning Lucas.” Professor Alexis said. The only response they got from Nicholas was a quick nod of his head in acknowledgement. “Professor, can I talk to you later, possibly on the trip?” Sam said to Alexis. “Of course. We are chaperoning the event, even if some of us don’t wanna go.” She said, looking at Nicholas. He gave a quick glare and continued on out to the courtyard, and Alexis quickly turned and followed him in. “God he’s scary.” Lucas said, and followed Sam out to the courtyard. They had gathered there waiting for the group to move along to Hogsmeade.

Samantha was still very much attached to her book. It had much more detail than she expected. There were details of this war that only someone who experienced them would be able to write. Reading the book, she could swear she felt a female perspective to the writing. Then it all connected together. The writing style. The attention to detail. She had only seen this in one other place, in Alexis's class. She was the anonymous author who wrote the book. Sam quickly closed the book, and glanced up, trying to hide the surprise on her face. She then saw the interaction between a boy and Grayson, the Ravenclaw Prefect. "Better him than me." She thought, overhearing the ordeal. If Grayson needed help, he would ask.

Lucas began to mingle throughout the group. He tried not to stick with one specific group. Besides, everyone knew who he was. Worse, they knew who his parents were. The monsters that slaughtered wizards and witches without a care in the world. Some of these people had lost parents in that war, and some of them blameed Lucas for the sins of his father. One day he would prove that he was his own man. Whether the rumors about his Father and Mother were true, he would prove that he would set his own path, wherever that led. He recalled back to the day he put on the sorting hat. "Ah yes. You're the Wright boy. Clever. Mischievous. I know exactly where you belong. Slytherin!" The hat shouted. From that moment on, he fell into his father's steps, whether he wanted to or not. Moments later, the hat sent his sister to Ravenclaw, just like their brother. "What did that damn hat know that I don't? Is Sam more like Nicholas, and am I more like our parents? And if the rumors about mom and dad are true, is the rumor that my brother killed them true as well? Why? Why would he take our parents from us?" Lucas shook his head, pushing the thought process aside. This wasn't anything he needed right now. He just needed some candy.

Last edited:
Valencia

Valencia hated the snow. Well maybe not so much hated, more so it brought back memories of the childhood she really couldn’t have. Being a Silverstine came with responsibility and the notion to keep up appearances, she could hear her mother in the back of her head as her heeled boots crunched into the fresh snow. “If you want to be a ...lady .. it must be a sophisticated one." "A lady wouldn’t be caught dead messing and frolicking about, not a Silverstine lady for certain, “ her mother said smugly as Valencia was forced to stay in and watch the snowfall. She watched as her brother got to go out and build the most intricate snowmen and for that, he was called a “talent” while she would be labeled as a frivolous stupid girl.

“ Stupid fucking snow. “ Valencia groaned as she wiped the dirty wet crystals from her high-end boots.

It seemed like an utterly idiotic idea now that she was here, but at the time a trip to Hogsmeade seemed like it could perk her amusement. Watching her fellow students pummel each other in their faces with balls of snow like morons seemed like delight. She was also hoping for the rare chance to See Grayson annoyed by getting a mouth full with a ball of snow, even if she had to do it herself. But as Valencia wrapped herself up in her black sleek leather coat that almost hit the floor she couldn’t help but observe the content and smiling faces of the others. She watched as they left the stores with hand-fulls of sweets and gifts as they giggled. Others were so excited to get that first sip of butterbeer for the winter season. Friends running and skipping around in the snow just being generally …happy. With that Valencia felt a twinge of pain /loneliness in her chest...

Eww, gross, pathetic,” she thought to herself trying her best to shake the ridiculous feeling off.

Valencia quickly made her way over to an empty snow-covered bench near the forest and sat herself down. She would rather be alone than make a fool of herself like everyone else..or at least that's what she told herself. As she took a novel out from her coat pocket she noticed from the corner of her eye two girls whispering and sneering at her. They were not too far away from where Valencia sat quietly to herself. “Getting a good look/laugh at the evil bitch are we?” she thought to herself. She noticed the colors of their scarfs, “Gryffindor.. of course” she softly mumbled under her breath. She turned to face the little bitches now giving the best death glare she could muster up, “ keep laughing, and ill make sure to transfigure you both into the squawking little birds you are. Try me.” she said the threat with full force and they both screamed off giggling. Hopefully, that would give them the attention they were looking for.

“ Shallow little twats..” she said softly tucking a strand of raven hair away from her face as she went back to reading her novel.

MOOD: Smug lil git

OUTFIT: Something colorful n comfy

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Willow ( Harrowhark Harrowhark )
Amethyst ( Cello. Cello. )
Valencia ( bambiighoul bambiighoul )

tags
TL;DR Marko gets a free butterbeer and gloats about it.
tl;dr
Marko

Marko was grabbing some butterbeers in the Three Broomsticks for his friends waiting outside. Babyfaced and with enough energy to get across what he wanted even with broken English, he was usually the one they sent in the schmooze.

He even got one for free, discount, bothered the bartender enough to get one, with a little note that read

“For my friend Marko”

He liked being friendly to people. He got free stuff sometimes. If he was loud and obnoxious enough. A far cry from how he was raised, in the stiff upperclass pureblood families of the Ukraine. But he was raised as a people pleaser, first and foremost, so when he was disowned - for reasons that were completely normal by the way, not that it was any of your business - he quickly adapted to a much more rowdy persona in order to fit in with the more relaxed mixed and muggleborns. Which was great!

He loved being loud and just a bit rowdy. It was a lot more fun than “Sit here Marko. Eat 2 tarts Marko. No you may not have a third, Marko. I know that woman’s breath is rancid but you have to let her kiss your cheek, Marko.”

So much nagging, very annoying. But, he turned out pretty alright. Tons of friends now! And a personality that meshed fantastically with any kind of person you would throw at him.

He walked outside, handing his two friends their butterbeer.

“The nice bartender gives me an extra because I’m special.” Marko said with a bright, and slightly smug, grin. He puffed out his chest a little bit. He scanned the immediate area for a new friend, and his eyes zeroed in on his victim.

It wasn’t that he hated Val, it’s just that she was a bit snobby and reminded him of the snobs from his pureblood upbringing and he resented it a little bit. So he derived just a little bit of pleasure from annoying her…

Which was pretty easy, quite frankly. His presence in her life seemed to annoy her just on account of his existence.

“AY!” He shouted at Val’s general direction. “YOU WANT A BUTTERBEER?!”

He then turned back to his two friends - Willow and Amethyst.

Willow was a fellow Gryffindor, like him. And they were friend on virtue of being fellow Gryffindors, which was fine by him. Any means in getting new friends was a welcome one. And Amethyst was his ex’s ex. Which was an odd way of knowing someone, but hey.

She was pretty cool. What was he gonna do? Not be friends with the person who his ex was fixated upon? Get real.

“I don’t think she wants the butterbeer.” He said wryly, drinking from his own personal butterbeer. It warmed the soul. Very nice. Marko glanced around at the square. He didn’t really see anyone he wanted to give the butterbeer to. Guess it was all theirs then. “Have the classes been good to you two?”
code by valen t.

Victor

Slytherin Beater

Finally, a much deserved break after classes. Victor kept on top of his studies, but he deserved a break now and then. How many times had he fallen asleep doing homework this week? It seemed like lately Ren and Otto were waking him up far too often. He wasn’t one to say it out loud, but over the last few years, he’d grown to love the two of them, a rare emotion from his family. Regardless of tradition, he had no intent of ruining the only relationship he had that felt real.

“I think you worry about me a little too much,”
Victor chided as he zipped up his satin shirt. He’d never been one to dress down, and he wasn’t about to start. People might start getting the idea that they could ignore his status or something. Carefully, Victor pulled a dark green coat out of his trunk, trying not to drag the rest of the mess with it. The coat wasn’t heavy enough to ease Otto’s worry, but it was the only one he had that wouldn’t clash with his pants. Satisfied, he adjusted his collar and checked his hair in the mirror.
“Plus, if I’m cold, that just means you’ll have to keep me warm.”
He found Otto’s face in the mirror and gave him a wink just as he got that one pesky strand to lay right. He wouldn’t hold Otto to this of course, he wouldn’t be caught dead touching another man in public, no matter who they were. The only exception was in a fight, all bets are off when throwing someone into a wall. The way Victor portrayed himself, tough and bitter, kept him safe. At least, that’s how he saw it.

Victor turned away from the mirror, looking Ren over. He clicked his tongue,
“It looks like I’m not the one you should worry about.”
Not that he minded, but he knew how this would play out. Still, a smile dusted his lips. Even if he couldn’t bring himself to say those words, hearing Otto say them always did something to his heart.
“Well, we ready then?”
He knew there was no sense in trying to get Ren to change, he never listened, it was better to just prepare for the complaining they’d have to endure. He could admit Ren’s boots were probably better than his own leather oxfords, but the open leg and chest deal would get him in the end.

“I was hoping to stop by Spintwitches, Scrivenshaft’s, and-“
Victor shook his head as he went over his list in his head. He hadn’t meant to save all his shopping for today, he’d just been busy. Now his quidditch gloves were almost worn through, and he was on his last quill. Not to mention he was out of dandelion root, which was unfortunate this time of year.

“Maybe you guys should go to Honeydukes without me. I’m gonna be a bit,”
Victor was usually pretty organized. He kept extra quills, he cared for his gear properly, and he’d never once before run out of potion ingredients. However, 6th year students were expected to transition to wordless magic, and dogwood wands, his wand, were notorious for resisting this change. Not to mention he was terrible at Divination. It was a rough year for him, but he still hated that he was the most pathetic Slytherin right now.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Slytherin

FUNAI REN.

mood

Ego go brrr

outfit

Hogwarts > Outside

interactions

Otto + Victor

tags

Same as Int

His expression was saturated with hatred, nothing but pure loathing for what laid before him. The blanket of white had coated Hogwarts in a suffocating blast of cold. Grey, lifeless and disgusting. Ren did not like Winter. He longed for the summer warmth and soft grass.

Perhaps the cold wouldn’t be so difficult if Ren wore clothing that wasn't suited for Autumn, but he wasn’t one to listen to reason. The long black coat was dotted with snow, draping flare sleeves and cinched at the waist with a belt. He wasn’t the type to wear sweaters or cute little hats, which was fine till the wind blew a cold chill through the flowy fabrics. The black that brushed the ground was damp, dragging across the white and causing numerous stupid falls. A dark heap disappearing into a hill of snow with a soft ‘thump’.

Ren was on the struggle bus today.

Having to visit the owlery had Ren trudging and stumbling around outside in the first place, a whole lot more difficult than the task should’ve been. Dramatic. This was confirmation enough, no way in hell was he going to Hogsmeade with the pair. If they wanted to be sadists and face the elements that was their problem. He wouldn’t be dragged into this. He refused to DIE for their foolishness.

Ren was complicated in that aspect, the relations with the two Slytherins. Ren was not one for verbal affirmations or discussing feelings in general, leaving a lot up in the air for how the wizard felt about things. He could be nice, closer to acceptable, but he could also act horrible and short-tempered. Probably a very exhausting presence for the trio with wild swings between hot and cold.

“I’ll kill you.” He hissed to the flakes that dared settle upon his shoulder, the regular intensity towards something so harmless. “You are lucky to not be doused in my Fiendfyre.”

The frost nipped at his nose and hands. He wanted to go back to the castle, crawl onto the couch of the Slytherin common room and sleep for the rest of the day. He missed the company of the fire and safety of indoors. Not this Winter shit. His walking eagerly sped up, resulting in another misplaced foot and a face-first fall into the white blanket. This was going to take a while.

-

“Not going.” He announced to the room, bringing his shivering and swarm of stubborn energy with him-- along with a suspicious amount of snow clinging to his clothes. The falls had proven his journey a difficult one. Looked like he just escaped a blizzard. “Snow is boring.” Snow is cold is what he should’ve said, but Ren owned a horrible ego that never admitted anything that affected him. Had to look strong. “It is weak. I am undefeated. The foolish weather has underestimated my strength.”

Ren couldn’t even enjoy the egotistical trip of his triumphant return, fingers pink and bitten with cold. Nothing was enjoyable. He swept his frozen way closer to the pair, tuning into the conversation at hand. It seemed Otto was trying to coerce Victor into putting on different clothes, which incited Ren to glance over for a blunt inspection. Nothing discreet about it. Ren’s stare was very straightforward and brash, a match to his assertive personality. Of course Victor out of all people would be dressed up. A satin shirt with a stupid little zip. Ren didn’t understand the constant effort, just assumed the guy just cared too much about the physical rather than the mental.

Which he was not going to complain about.

Without a single blink Ren smacked Otto in the arm. Subtle way to get him to stop talking.

“Let him wear it.” Despite the show of support, it was given for completely flawed reasons. Victor had tried to direct the worrying onto him instead, a remark that was not uncalled for. The last thing Ren wanted was Otto fussing. Only the pitiful got worried about.

“I’m not cold.” He claimed in a defensive bite. “I’m NEVER cold.” The ego of Ren had reared, as it often did. “I am too powerful.” Debatable where Ren got ‘being cold’ equals ‘not powerful’- but everything for the male came down to being the best. The strongest. Unaffected by everything. In fact, Victor’s singular harmless comment now had Ren ready to storm out into the snow again. He decided he would go to Hogsmeade, just to show BOTH of them how unstoppable he was.

But the sight of Ren hunched over, glaring hatefully and clutching the coat around himself was not one of unstoppable power.

“You are fools to think frozen water can affect me. It is no match.” Intense for zero reason. “I could destroy it.”

Ren would learn to regret this decision as soon as they reached outside.

Victor rattled off his list, making Ren realize he was going to be following the pair around like a lost dog the whole time. A cold, complaining dog. Ren didn’t need anything. He didn’t enjoy the busy nature of Honeydukes, too many people and he wasn’t unhealthy like Otto. Didn’t care for the dusty bore of Scrivenshaft's quill shop, either.

Hogsmeade should get a jeweller. Or something expensive.

The most appealing idea was to hide away in the Three Broomsticks next to the fire. A muscle tensed in his jaw, determined to not let a pathetic, ‘I’m cold.’ slip out of his mouth. Otto, the only wise one for this outer Hogwarts venture, was bundled up cosy and warm. It made Ren feel a pang of regret for his own clothing choice, but he wasn’t going to buckle so easily. He was strong. He would not admit his defeat so early.

Ren didn’t care where they went, as long as it was inside. The impatience was shown with the clutching of his own arms, pulling bundles of black fabric closer to gather a slither of warmth. He was unaware of the stress Victor was feeling, selfishness mixed with the lack of sensitivity didn’t get Ren very far in the empathy department.

“Pick. Something.” He hissed quietly to the two of them, a vision of unhappiness in the snow. Impatient and cold. “Make a decision or I kill you.” Zero chill like usual. Whoever entered a shop first he was following them, or he’d just fuck off to the inn for shelter. He was even willing to stand around in the boring quill shop if it meant he could be inside.

“I’m not cold.” Ren added hastily, just in case either of them thought otherwise. “I am never cold.”

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Mila

Hufflepuff Prefect

Mila didn’t get many days off, especially days she could go into town. With her position and class work, she hardly ever made trips out anymore, which had been keeping her from her favorite store, Dogweed and Deathcap. Even though it was the middle of winter, she didn’t want to stop looking after plants, especially if that meant an abundance of potion ingredients for a fraction of the cost. She wouldn’t dare go alone, she didn’t need everyone looking at her and thinking she was some weirdo. Still, she didn’t know who’d go with her.

Mila headed down the stairs, there were more people than usual in the common room, but she was able to catch the back of Niamh’s head before the other girl vanished again. Maybe she could tag along with Niamh, but she’d probably be a third wheel. Mila played with the cuffs of her sweater nervously. She knew she wouldn’t be unwelcome, but she wondered if they’d both have more fun without her. Well, maybe, or Wesley would get into trouble and it would be her fault for not being there. At this rate she’d be weighing her options all morning. Thankfully, she caught sight of Niamh once again.

Mila took a deep breath before crossing the common room. It wasn’t a big deal, she’d just ask, the worst Niamh could do is say no.
“Hey, you two about to head out?”
It wasn’t the most subtle question, but she didn’t want to sound too direct.

♡coded by uxie♡

Interaction: qunqun qunqun
Raistlin watched students gather in the courtyard thru a window on one of the higher floors. He was not going to go to higsmead today. Though, he rarely went in general. When everyone was out having fun was the best time to study. Less people pestering him, less distractions. Today, he was planning on seeing if any if the teachers would help him study. He had one or two classes that he wasn't doing as well as he'd liked. That didn't mean he was doing poorly by any means, but he knew he could do better.

So, while everyone went off to waster their time and money on sweets and fun, Raistlin was going to spend that time bettering his already natural skill in magic. He turned away from the window, continuing on his path to the office of the Defence against the Dark Arts teacher.

Once he reached the room, a lifted his hand and let his knuckles lightly tap the door. It wasn't very loud, but Raistlin was not a loud boy. Often sitting the back and quietly taking notes on everything he could. He didn't often go to teachers for help, either. Preferring to teach himself if he could. However, he had been trying a new spell they were not yet going over and was having a hard time with it. Hopefully she would be able to give him a couple pointers.

scroll

Ravenclaw Prefect

GRAYSON LAVICCHI.

mood

what the FUCK

outfit

Hogwarts courtyard

interactions

River

tags

Same as int

It had been a busy morning, rounding up some of the more young undomesticated students to get their permission forms. He could not deny a smug feeling, using forge detection magic and watching the life leave their stupid little eyes as the fake paper erupted in flames. Get a real signature, then you can come to Hogsmeade. He would not be tricked so easily by third years.

In his tyranny of egotistical thought, he stood in the courtyard underneath an archway and stared out over the expanse of winter. Grayson much preferred the colder seasons, for he could wear layers. As someone who would rather be caught dead than wear a short-sleeved shirt or shorts, Winter was a heavenly dream and Summer was hell incarnate.

He was still staring out over the courtyard when he felt a collision, taking instant offense before he even laid eyes on the attacker. Grayson was important. To run into somebody like him felt intentional. As with everyone, Grayson turned and did his snobby debrief of who stood before him.

Dirty uniform. Judgement.

Dyed hair. More judgement.

The whole figure was a violent assault. Shadowed eyes and bright hair and looking like the type to be piercing their ears with a rusty safety pin in the bathroom-- Or be smooching coins off people from the side of the street, based on the state of their uniform. Not Grayson’s crowd, Ravenclaw or not. Not dignified.

He shifty eyed the guy, focus flickering between the menacing presence and other students bustling around. As with most things, Grayson was prejudiced. Didn't like many people. The fact that anyone was in his vicinity was a concerning issue. Please go away.

‘Just ignore it and it wont bother you’ was the theory.

The theory did not work.

A dirty hand grabbed his arm. Despair filled him. Life is cruel. This Ravenclaw hobo was going to mug him.

In his absolute horror to be touched by this sickly cretin, Grayson tensed and hunched his shoulders with extreme discomfort. As if a swarm of germs had just assaulted his body and threatened to spread disease.

“Off.” A childish smack of his wand into the hand that dared touch him. The audacity to place a grubby little mitt on the likes of him. “Get off. Right now.” This was followed by undignified writhing and twisting to try free himself of the repulsive intrusion of personal space. Surely there’d be a group of morons nearby, pointing and snickering with shit-eating grins at such a sight. He assumed one of the hobo’s friends must have put them up to this. Go say weird shit to Grayson it will be funny. Grab his arm too. Make sure your hands are FILTHY.

It was not funny. The prefect was not entertained.

Grayson was accustomed to being pestered, as being the most perfect little prefect in the whole wide world didn’t win him the favours of students. It’s not like he made the rules, he just enforced them- unlike certain people that were absolutely hopeless. Mila was too mild to counter defiance, and do not even get Grayson started on Otto. Harsh words would be exchanged in the next prefect meeting, he would make sure of it. Others incapability would not be the downfall of his prestigious rank within the school. He did not achieve a Prefect position just to have them ruin it all.

Hello child of silver, is what the demented beggar had now greeted him with.

“What.” Dropped out of Grayson’s mouth. He was still getting over the sheer oddity when they continued to speak. Superior birds guarding the crown. Right. Thanks River. Doing well. And apparently there was some wisdom for him. Good. Great. Brought by seekers. Even better. Whatever or whoever seekers was meant to mean. Maybe River had weird beggar friends.

“No. No you may not tell me my horoscope. They looked like that type. Crazies just like those divination freaks. A load of hogwash if you asked Grayson. “-Or read my palm. Go away.” Another annoyed smack of the wand into River’s hand. “Off.” The attempts were ignored, followed by the audacity to say pride was his weakness. Grayson scoffed with insult, but scorn quickly died into uncomfortable squirming as the grubby hands travelled towards his shoulder. Touchy. River was very touchy.

How nice.
Now get off.

Grayson’s disgust thawed, noticing the movement in River’s hair and meeting eyes with a black snake. And then another two, red and black sliding from the sleeve. Luckily Grayson was alright with creepy crawlies, only concerned with a potential bite. For a moment Grayson even thought he was having a very vivid dream. That he had never gotten out of bed at the first ray of dawn. Still asleep. Maybe he had slipped on an icy step and hit his head. Maybe he had entered a coma and this cryptid was a weird fragment of his imagination. That he was actually having a brain haemorrhage and bleeding out in the snow somewhere. He envied that idea, to be free of this moment.

Then Grayson realized he wasn’t creative enough to imagine weird shit like this. Maybe listening to the uncomfortable beggar was a valid idea after all. The wizarding world was filled with oddities and on the off-chance this miscreant was spouting things of importance, -- perhaps he should listen. It would’ve been easier if River wasn’t speaking tongues and being all clingy. Grayson was standing with the intrusive little hobo, idle and judgemental expression full force. Tired of existence. Perhaps if someone squinted at the pair they could pass as siblings. Maybe a man and his weird son. Both pale. Angsty looking.

Grayson found the features similar to another Slytherin. Valencia the wild boar. There was nothing honourable about that girl, a mess on the inside and out and a frequently encountered enemy. Didn’t help she walked around in those silly heels making noise everywhere she went. He couldn’t deduct points for it either, as theoretically they did somewhat align with the school dress code. Black shoes, preferably polishable. Didn’t stop them from pissing him off. Grayson decided he’d bring a fully written argument to the next prefect meeting. Wasn’t a height limit on shoes. Not yet.

How smug Gray would feel to see the wench walking around in flat shoes. Knock down her height and hopefully her attitude. A combo.

Back to the present issue, River asked about any questions.
Yeah what the fuck.

“Do you even go here?!” In all honesty, who let this guy into Hogwarts. Bet he snuck in, the little creep. “Get off me?” The hobo had to be under the influence of something, leaning all their weight into Grayson like some reckless drunk. With a long dejected sigh he patted down his shirt, archiving the words River had shared. It was something he could obsess over later when he was trying to sleep. As much he wasn’t going to admit, curiosity was sparked. Embarrassingly so.

“Under the uniform conduct section of the Hogwarts Rulebook, students are permitted to dress casually during Hogsmeade weekends.” His gaze slid up and down River, another judgemental intake of the dishevelled school-wear. “And get that cleaned. Try Scourgify.”

Grayson waited. Hopeful that this gremlin would now go about their business and leave him alone. Travel and go cling to somebody else.

“Bye. Don’t run on the stairs.” Bit of an awkward farewell as Grayson wasn’t amazing at socialising- Nevertheless with somebody the likes of River. He even raised a hand to try and shoo the prophet away. Begone, imp.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• how he's feeling...

Energized

Nikolai

Smart-Ass Veela

Nikolai towel dried his hair gently before exiting the bathroom. There was nothing like a warm shower after a winter run. Even on days where they “didn’t have to be anywhere,” Nikolai still had to be somewhere. There was no way he’d be able to do nothing all day. He was already ahead in all his classes except for charms, but he was secretly putting that one off. Once he had his shirt on, he gave his hair another good fluff before calling it good. To be fair, his hair was always good. He had his mother to thank for that.

Nikolai glanced out the window before catching his reflection in the mirror for about the fifteenth time this morning. It wasn’t his best outfit, but the weather was terrible and there was no way he’d be freezing his ass off today. That’d be stupid. As usual, the ravenclaw common room was quiet, but Nikolai didn’t plan on staying anyway. Instead, he took his usual route from the tower down to the dungeon. He wasn’t sure Rikki was even out of bed by now, but he’d at least wait, even if being down here kinda gave him the creeps. He was thinking Hogmeade for today, but he’d probably settle for just getting Rikki outside.

Nikolai perched himself outside the Slytherin common room and waited. If he had an owl, he’d send a little note, but for now he had to wait.

Of course, he didn’t have to wait too long, he knew the schedule well enough. Right on time, Rikki exited the Slytherin common room just as Nikolai pushed himself off the wall.
“Hey Rikster, you ready to get out of here,”
Unlike Nikolai, Rikki probably hadn’t started his day hours ago. Regardless, he wrapped an arm around the other wizard’s shoulders and gave him a light squeeze.
“If you don’t complain I’ll get you a butterbeer,”
Nikolai smirked, trying to give his friend good incentive. Rikki wasn’t usually thrilled to go out, but it was good for him! Everyone needs some fresh air, especially in these stuffy dungeons.

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Grumpy

OUTFIT: Something warm and leathery

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
N/A
tags
TL;DR An old man complains about some things.
tl;dr
MacAirt

Professor MacAirt absolutely despised Hogsmeade. Bad memories, especially in that stupid shack that was just on the outskirts. He still had to go there every month but…

Fuck.

He hated Hogsmeade.

He took a swig of firewhiskey from his flask, as there was a dull pain in his back. Transformation was supposed to happen in a week. Hooray, he was going to be back again. Wonderful.

Whoever decided to make him a chaperone on this damn field trip should get shot. Y’know what, whoever decided to make him a fucking Transfiguration teacher should get shot. A cruel twist of irony is what it was. Couldn’t get any better of a job. The perks of having been in the Order for most of his young adult life, and still being a werewolf

It was fine. It was great. He was spending his life trying to babysit a bunch of children. It was fine.

He didn’t even like being the disciplinarian. He’d followed the rules all his life, and where did he end up? A werewolf at age 6 and a teacher with chronic pain and a drinking problem. Who was he to tell others that they should follow the rules? Don’t get bitten by a fucking werewolf is the real moral of the story. Besides that, who gives a shit.

Though, he doubted that would make for a very good lesson.

“Hey kids, today I’m gonna give you some practical advice instead of this transfiguration nonsense. Have you ever heard of a werewolf? Well surprise! I am one! So today’s lesson is some practical advice from me to you: don’t be bitten by one, you little shits. Okay class dismissed.”

And then he’d get fired from his first actually decent job that he’d ever had. No thank you.

He continued sipping from his flask as he walked, watching the general heading towards Hogsmeade. Children. What had his life come to. He put his flask back in his inner jacket pocket. Dulled the chronic pain that he had. Of course, there were potions, but they were difficult to get and rather costly. Easier to just buy alcohol.

He continued on his way. Time to go chaperone a bunch of kids for a while.
code by valen t.

INVISIBLE

ANNA CLENDENING

Amethyst

C
    runch crunch crunch.

Amethyst spun around the courtyard under a grove of trees. Weeping willows brushing against her face and tangling within her hair. She should be studying or getting her homework done but she didnt feel like it. She could take a break. But what if the break led to her failing her classes? Or her getting kicked out? OR EVEN WORSE-

HER NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN MORE!

The Ravenclaw female stopped spinning abruptly and slammed into a tree. A breath escaped her lips as she stumbled backwards falling into the snow.

Cold cold cold.

She gripped the tree as she climbed out of the snow and brushed herself off. When did the tree get put there? THEY WERE ABOUT TO GO ROUND AND ROUND. She narrowed her eyes at the tree before giggling. Seriously though what classes did she need to do homework in?

Maybe History of Magic? Divination? She was ahead in almost every other class. Constantly competing with her fellow classmates for the top spot. Her biggest rival which wasnt really even her rival if he didnt know she existed was her prefect. Had some of the straightest grades she has seen in the school. She was jealous that she still struggled with some of her classes like flying which was clearly evident by her not even boarding a broom BUT she wasnt going to say shit.

Just like she didnt need help. She was going to be ok and she was going to be top of her class. She didnt get a choice. She clenched her jaw and rubbed her temple. Speaking- well more of thinking about the perfect prefect where was he? Blue eyes glanced around the courtyard until her eyes settled on the male figure. Her heart skipped a beat before noticing she had been looking a second too long.

Even if she did think of him as a rival she really didnt. She mainly admired him for his intelligence and ability to tell people what to do but he wasnt bad looking either. She could never. Amethyst secured her wand within her robes before trying to gracefully walk into the castle.

She was failing.

Horribly.

She slipped multiple times, catching herselves on fellow students as she tried to get inside. How embarrassing. She covered a hand over her face as her cheeks turned a dusty shade of red. Whispers were starting to circulate around her as she moved.

Just needed to get away. To the Common room at least.

She was able to make it out of the courtyard and up multiple stairs before reaching the Ravenclaw tower. TIME TO STUDY BECAUSE SHE NEEDED TO GET SOMETHING DONE BEFORE LEAVING FOR THE DAY. SHE WAS FAILING-

OH NO SHE WAS FAILING!!!!

AHHH TIME TO PANIC! GRADES ARE GOING DOWN!

ALERT EVERYONE- WAIT DONT DO THAT PLEASE! NO ONE NEEDED TO KNOW.

OK OK IF AMETHYST JUST PLANNED TO FINISH EVERYTHING-

The door opened and she quickly walked into the common room seeing a couple people scattered here and there. She didnt mind most of her peers. They were quiet and all hard driven for success and knowledge. She personally thought the Ravenclaw tower was the most beautiful area in the school. Bronze and blue curtains draped over windows.

And a starry dome above them that glittered with stars that Amethyst could get lost in forever. Sometimes she would come down late at night to look at them when she couldnt sleep. Sometimes she fell asleep on the soft couches. She looked at some of the students before smiling and giving an awkward wave. Hurrying off to the girls dorm to get ready.

***​

After getting some work done and getting ready she was ready to go back down to the courtyard again. Amethyst was dressed in a sharp black suit with a deep maroon shirt. She was personally very found of this suit and she thought she looked powerful in it. She looked in the mirror and then glanced down at her lip. She has split it in her encounter with the tree. "Crap." She mumbled as she grabbed out her wand.

"Episkey." She said as a rush of warm and then cold rushed over her and the lip was healed. Couldnt have her appearance being messy. Much like her mind or notes. She giggled as she braided her hair back into a bun to keep it out of her face. A gentle smile on her face as she applied light makeup and grabbed her books and wand before heading back out the door-

WAIT HER SHOES!

She quickly rushed back into the dorm and grabbed flats as she could not wear heels for the life of her. She has tried. And failed. Was very embarrassing. Much like running into trees.

She was back out the dorm and climbing down the stairs to get to the door when she collided with someone. Oh no here we go again.

"Watch it clutz!"

"Im sorry- I- uhm- Im really sorry!" She dipped her head before quickly running out of the tower and out of the castle. She didnt trip this time and avoided most of the students, using back halls. She exited the castle and was swept over by a breeze of cold air. She shivered and pulled her jacket closer to her and bit her lip. She was never going to admit she was cold because she didnt want to seem weak.

She was Amethyst Vanidestine and she wasnt weak no matter how clumsy she was or how much she just wanted to lock herself up and hide away-

Oh my that was a pretty girl.

Her eyes glanced up and down as her mind came to a sudden crashing stop as the took the pretty girl. Long black hair, pretty eyes, and wow that outfit. Her heart skipped a beat as she quickly turned back around as her mind fully registered who it was. It was Valencia. A Slytherin who was said to be a big bitch. But.. She didnt look like a bitch.

At least from here. And she didnt wanna assume who she really was and she wasnt going to judge. Also was this a do I wanna be with her moment or a I wanna be her moment? She crinkled her nose and contiuned her walk. The Ravenclaw female forgot she had plans with her friend Marko. A strange duo they were. He was her exs ex and it was something that clicked between them. They both hated her guts but they also had a love for Herbology and they got along pretty well.

They were going to grab a Butterbeer. YUM!!

She was dancing through the streets as her thoughts were focused on the beer. She was sure that was something she could do. Something with her friends! Amethyst grinned as she kept spinning.

She finally made it to Hogsmeade and she was walking trough the streets as snow made its way on the ground. She wanted to lay down and make snow angels all day and she wanted to go through all the shops and getting so many food and drinks and BOOKS! OH HER WONDERFUL BOOKS!!

She snapped out of her thoughts and started to work her way down to where she promised to meet Marko. Amethyst was now waiting for her friend as she crossed her arms over her chest and ran through her mind all the different books she wanted. She exhaled and a chilly air came out of her mouth and she crinkled her nose when she saw someone else come up. Willow was pretty nice but got into trouble.

Amethyst didnt mind Willow and considered them a friend. She grinned and waved to them. "Hey Willow! Its pretty chilly outside but I love the snow! Its so glittery and looks like a bunch of little gems!" She raised her hands and spun in a circle before seeing Marko come up.

"Marko!! And ooo yay! More the merrier!" She took the butterbeer into her hands and took a sip. She almost melted on the spot as the warm drink touched her lips. "Mmmmm." She hummed as she drunk half of it when her Gryffindor friend shouted out to-

Valencia.

The person she may or may not have been staring at earlier. Well shit. Was she going to join them now? Was Amethysts hair ok? Was she going to be able to make a new friend? What if she didnt like her? Oh no! AMETHYST WANTED TO BE LIKEABLE! COULD SHE HEAR HER THOUGHTS- SHUT UP AMETHYST DONT OVERTHINK THIS! ITS A PERSON WHO IS (???) FRIENDS WITH HER OTHER FRIEND. THEY WERE JUST COMING OVER FOR A BUTTERBEER!

She bonked her head on the post right next to her before taking a sip of her warm drink and putting on a smile. "Im fine everything is fine." She mumbled to nobody but herself.

"Classes are going well. Herbology just keep getting easier and easier! I love it though. Like plants alot. Transfiguration isnt bad either! Though History of Magic teacher is a bitch. Gives me funny looks! WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO BUT FALL ASLEEP??" She was rambling before busting out laughing.

intro

cast

A walking

encyclopedia
of weirdness

Mood

Haha a mess

Outfit

Hogsmeade

c

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Slytherin Prefect and proud

Otto Fox

mood

Excited but worried about Victor and Ren

Hogwarts - Slytherin Dorms - then outside

interactions

Ren and Victor

Otto sighed at Victor telling him he worried too much. Was he not supposed to worry about Victor and Ren?

"Of course I worry about you, am I not supposed to worry about you even just a little bit?" Otto calmly hummed out a response to Victor, displeased that Victor wasn't going to be changing out of his classy clothes anytime soon. Hmm, Victor always wore the most... outrageous clothing instead of something more casual and comfy like he was wearing. The prefect's eyebrows furrowed when Victor said something about him not being the only one that Otto should worry about. This confused the older Slytherin, but he was brought to answers when Ren smacked unwelcomingly smacked his arm and said to let Victor wear what he was wearing. "Ren!" The complaint slipped out of Otto's lips smoothly, and he was really displeased to see what his fellow Slytherin was wearing. An open chest and open leg looking kind of dress with boots on, the boots he would not complain about but he would definitely complain about Ren's choice of style for the Hogsmeade trip. "Out of the three of us, it looks like I am the only one with the braincell here!" Otto muttered under his breath unpleasantly and it was a little true about him being the sensible one out of the three since he was wearing casual appropriate clothes.

For the most part, Otto was ready to head to Hogsmeade. His binder was fit snugly around his chest giving him his desired look, the green beanie kept his head and tips of his ears warm, his sweater was already embracing him with warmth and he was overall ready to go! "Yes Yes Yes, let's just go already." Otto urged the two of them, he wanted to get to Honeyduke's and get into the sweets. He needed more for his secret stash under his bed, to be quite frank he was starting to run a little low. He was ready to head for Hogsmeade and head straight to his ultimately favorite place there. Honeyduke's!

"You two can go ahead and catch your death a cold out here." Otto said almost coldly but it was just a teasing joke because he would never leave his two lovely fellow Slytherins out in the freezing cold like this! "You guys already know where I want to go of course." Otto reminded them about the huge craving sweet tooth he apparently had in his mouth. But then he eyed Ren up and down from his boots, to his pink fingers, and onward up. The prefect was far from convinced that Ren wasn't cold because well...

He knew Ren.

"Oh Ren, honey, you're doing absolutely great but if you're cold then go warm up." Otto didn't really sound confident in his statement, voice wavering and he was busy focused on the fact that the cold wind was already nipping away at his nose and making it a rosy pink shade of color. It was just a little bit of cold though, he was warm and as snug as a rug. Oh, he could never stop himself from worrying about the two taller boys. Quidditch? He worried about them but would cheer them on. Right now? He was worried about him.

But he wasn't like Grayson!

As much as he disapproved of the clothing choices Victor and Ren had picked out, he wasn't going to be like "perfect" prefect Grayson here. Taking away house points for even the smallest of things.

Otto fingers were slowly turning pink because he simply forgot to wear gloves, and his fingers felt so warm and yet so cold at the same time, Otto hated it. He wasn't complaining though, he wasn't really worried.

"Oh hey, we can't stay in Hogsmeade for too long. I'll let you know when I'm ready to leave."

Otto reminded the two, sounding urgent about it.

♡coded by uxie♡

mood:

Sassy

Hogsmeade

tags:

Trans Femme(She/Her) Slytherin

Valencia Silverstine

“Have you ever lost yourself in a kiss? I mean pure psychedelic inebriation. Not just lustful petting but transcendental metamorphosis when you became aware that the greatness of this being was breathing into you. Licking the sides and corners of your..”

“AY , YOU WANT A BUTTERBEER?!?”

The sound of some moron screaming across the way immediately shook Val out of the deep world that the book had transported her in. Her finger had even been twirling around the single streak of silver in her hair, which she did when she was nervous / or concentrating. Valencia let the book lower past her icy gray-blue eyes to give yet another death stare that day.

Her glare met the eye of the humanoid version of a fucking Keebler elf Valencia Knew as Marko. He was infuriating, loud, chipper, head emptier than her own heart, and barely the height of a damn toddler. “ I don’t think she wants the butterbeer” she heard which made her slowly and calmly close her novel. She slipped it back into her expensive coat as she flattened out its wrinkles before flinging the sides of it behind her as she stood herself up.

Her eyes once again met those of Markos as she confidently began to stride herself over to where the group stood. Her heels sinking deep into the cold wet snow but she didn’t care now. This was probably out of character/ unexpected for her but to her, it was “game on” and as she reached him and the other girls she gave the boy a raise of her brow and a slight smirk. She grabbed the extra butterbeer from Markos's hands and tipped the glass above her drinking all the warm sweet liquid down in the blink of an eye. Without even as much as a cough or a loud gulp the crystal glass was empty, she pushed the still warm mug against his chest and lowered herself slightly to be at his level

“Don’t yell at me “ she said almost forcefully and made eye contact with the other girls addressing their presence with a simple nod.

But Valencia decided to take a more detailed glance at the more awkward blushing girl to her left. Black suit, maroon top, and her hair placed nicely in a bun. The outfit was decent, but of course, could still use a little *something * especially in the shoe department. “*flats*,” Val thought to herself with a shiver. At least she’s not dressed like her apparent friend “*Marko the gremlin*”. She took a second to also analyze her face “*pretty*” she remembered her name now it was..” your..” she said but began to take a second to think as she studied the girl. “ Amethyst right?” She finally got out with a smirk. “ The one who can usually be found flailing about the halls like a chicken without its head, “ she said with a soft giggle but quickly realized that could be taken as mean and in this moment she didn’t really mean it as such . “ well you’re pretty, so that’s something that’s going for you right ?” She said awkwardly .. well awkwardly for Valencia. Her fingers once again went up and twirled that silver streak of hair.

We wear the mask that grins and lies,
it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes.

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

MOOD:
Professional

OUTFIT:
Something elegant with a crow feather cloak

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Raistlin ( Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love )
tags
TL;DR ... Why are you here?
tl;dr
Morrigan

Professor Morrigan was in her classroom, looking through her multiple tomes and textbooks of magic. She wasn’t a big fan of the cold, even less willing to chaperone the teenagers in Hogsmeade, so she was staying in her classroom, grading some papers.

Destroying people’s dreams.

It wasn’t that she was an overtly mean teacher, she was just very strict. High expectations with how her students would perform and study. After all, her class was fairly life or death. This was how you survived in the wizarding world if someone decided to go exploring outside the civilized areas.

Even then, there were dark wizards that would try to kill you - that Marko boy was probably the best example of that. Poor boy didn’t know what was coming, and what happened? Disowned and cast out.

A tragedy, but that meant that the students had to be prepared for what was coming. Complacency in her class meant potential hazards. Therefore, she was strict. But, what she loved even more was students showing the initiative and trying to learn - even if they were failing. If they were trying their damndest, but just couldn’t write the essay, then she would be lenient. However, for the most part, she was a harsh teacher.

There was a knock on her door, how peculiar. Usually she scared the students into not really wanting to interact with her. (She started class at the beginning of the year with the first years as “You will most likely fail at something in this class” every year. There was yet a student to prove her wrong, but it was still scary enough to terrify the students of her. Especially the ones that cared about their grades).

She opened the door, her eyes scanning the student in front of her. Raistlin. A Slytherin. 6th year.

“I don’t give extra credit, Raistlin… Though if I remember correctly, I don’t think that you need it.” She said, her stony eyes meeting the student’s. Forcing the eye contact.

“What can I do to help you?” Morrigan said, her stony expression never wavering. It was what you had to do, unfortunately, around students. Be the disciplinarian.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Wut.

OUTFIT: Slightly disheveled school clothes

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Grayson ( Gao Gao )

tags
TL;DR River invites Grayson on a shopping trip.
tl;dr
River

Now River wasn’t the brightest bulb in the…. Plant nursery. But he was pretty good at reading someone’s facial expression and his prefect seemed to be shocked, disgusted, and confused. In that order. Yes the universe was rather large and scary. It could elicit a response like that.

That was the reason why. 100%.

BUT TO COMMENT ON HIS FASHION! Why! That was the worst offense! He was very fashionable, thank you very much. Very flavorful. He had pink hair.

The peak of fashion.

“I am here, on the skin of a boar, am I not? Just a flea, riding upon the boar’s back, sucking its gentle blood.” River responded to the first question in a similarly airy rockstar tone. Had a rasp to his voice. “Like you yourself, though I suppose you would be more of a mosquito, would you not be, my silver crow?”

If you were wondering, a mosquito is larger than a tick. Grayson had more power, and was therefore larger. Also Grayson wore all black. Maybe that’s why the seer had thought of Grayson more as a mosquito. It was a complicated and very flawed metaphor.

Who knows, it's trying to understand the logic of a mad man.

Though River did move off Grayson, he stumbled to the left and before managing to center himself, still leaning rather heavily on his left. He was grace.

“They tell me that Aphrodite is not your patron goddess, child of silver.” River said, his dark eyes still staring into Grayson’s. He pointed at Grayson oddly, something also completely normal and not at all kinda weird. “They whisper, those that wind on Hermes’s winged staff…”

“I am exuberant at you speaking the words that the bright and golden Apollo said to his Patrocles as they fell upon the barricades of France. Though I fear I must become that of a Socratic dialogue, to refute your listing of that rule.” River said, like that was also a completely normal thing to say.

“Permission does not equate to enforcement.” He said, the clearest that River had spoken thus far. The black and the white snake were now curled around River’s throat, their beady little eyes staring at the Ravenclaw prefect. Who knows where the red one went.

“It states that I can, but that does not mean that I will.” River said, trying to dumb down the rule, in case Grayson didn’t already understand what River was trying to say. “Shall you come with this poor sinner to get some of Arachne’s folly if it does raise your ire so?”
code by valen t.

Last edited:

scroll

The Fun Genderfluid Professor

Indigo

mood

Super Duper Uber Happy

outfit

On the way to Hogsmeade

interactions

Open

tags

None

The cold never bothered Indigo, which is clearly shown by the fact that they are wearing a skirt of all things in the month of December with snowflakes fluttering onto their garments. Indigo was the Care for Magical Creatures professor, and they loved their job of it too, and they couldn't really be considered a strict teacher. Indigo was fun, happy, and got along pretty well with most, if not all, of their students. And, if a student wanted something like a small baby pet dragon from them, then said student would come to them and would receive one. Indigo could be rather firm with their students if needed but overall in general, they were pretty lenient on most things like tardiness and whatnot as long as it was not a daily happening.

Indigo was supposed to chaperone some students which was fine with them considering the fact that they did get along with most students pretty easily with no trouble. In fact, they were already on their way to Hogsmeade right now... donning a short-sleeve shirt with a skirt, a cardigan, and boots. And quite honestly, the cold snow brushed off their legs like water on a duck's back, it didn't seem to phase them or make them regret their decision in clothing style for the trip. They were simply happy and elated for this trip, they're always this way whenever they go to Hogsmeade simply because they love it so much of course. Their hair was pulled up into a firmly tight but breathable bun, exposing their neck to the cold but again... didn't phase them.

A small perky smile graced their soft lips, hands pulling their soft cardigan closer to their body for warmth as snow was fluttering softly onto their clothing before ultimately melting and leaving a small damp spot. They were on their way to Hogsmeade, the heels of their boots making an audible clicking sound with every step they took.

♡coded by uxie♡

Once they arrived at Hogsmeade Alexis and Nicholas planted themselves outside of the bar at the center of town. They weren't there to really watch the students, but they were there to make sure they stayed safe and that if any of them needed help she was happy to provide it. Nicholas obviously was not so much. He kept his hands in his jacket, likely on his wand. Of course, there were still some death eaters on the loose, and he was likely more than ready for combat. She knew that he secretly kept in touch with the Law Enforcement Squad and kept an updated description and recent sightings of death eaters. He had no intention of being caught out in the open without some form of defense plan. They continued to stand at the center while the students went on about their fun. She liked hogsmeade. It was one of the few times of the year that the only thing scheduled for the day was fun. She also had a bit of money which she simply had in case a student needed some more because they blew it all on sweets.

Samantha eventually moved away from Lucas. He wanted nothing but candy and she wanted to check the bookstores and see if she could find anything that referenced the first wizarding war. According to the locals hogsmeade had once been more beautiful, however the battle of hogwarts resulted in some severe damage to some of the shops and they were either permanently closed or the shop owner stayed open even with no way to repair the damage. For all of its quirks, she liked hogsmeade. It was typically the chance to find friends or at least people worthy of becoming good acquaintances. There were some wanted posters here and there for death eaters and criminals who were still considered on the loose by the Ministry. A few of them had their final Hogwarts year as their wanted photo simply because the Ministry had no recent photos of them. Those ones were weird. They looked young, just like her. She saw one for Jackson Harold. He looked so young in the images, which still had him in his Hogwarts uniform. But then again, he had dedicated his life to he who shall not be named and would eventually be captured and brought to justice, just like the others. She stood there for a moment, just reading over the posters on the wall and felt the students just walk around her. She finally looked down at the book in her hand. The one written by Alexis. She turned and walked up to her while she was standing next to the other professor, who seemed on edge. “Professor, did you write this?” Sam said, getting directly to the point. She raised the book up. Alexis glanced down at the book and sighed. “Yes. That’s one of my writings. Where did you get it?” Alexis asked. “I found it in our common room. It was hidden on the top shelf.” Sam said. Alexis stopped and glanced at the other professor. He was obviously listening to the conversation. “I wonder who put it there? I know someone else who liked to hide books on the top shelf of that common room.” She said, and the professor looked away. “So, what would you like to know Sam?” Alexis said, refocusing on Sam. “I want to know if you knew my brother. You wrote about him a lot, as though you knew him.” Sam asked. “I did know your brother. In fact, I knew him quite well. Most of the battles I referenced I was present at.” Alexis said. “What about the battle of Hogwarts? Why is there very little detail?” Sam asked. “Because I wasn’t there. I wish I had been. Maybe the outcome would have been different.” Alexis said. “And maybe you would have died with everyone else.” She faintly heard the other professor mutter. He was still looking away from them, watching the crowds. “Maybe I would have. Or maybe I could have stopped the events of that day.” Alexis said. The professor then turned and looked at her. There was a painful twinge in his eye. He then stepped away from them and walked towards the bar. Alexis turned to Sam. “He’s my brother, isn’t he?” Sam asked Alexis. Alexis sighed. “It isn’t my place to tell you who your brother is. When he’s ready, he’ll reveal himself to you.” Alexis said. “The only thing you need to know is that your brother loves you. He would rather die than allow anything to happen to you or Lucas.” Sam looked down. “Is it true? Did he kill our parents?” Sam asked. “That isn’t for me to say either. I wrote down what I witnessed or what I heard. To tell the truth, there were only 2 survivors of that event. One was Nicholas, and one was his best friend who was loyal to the dark lord. You were looking at his poster earlier. Last I heard, he was still causing chaos in the London area. However, I can’t say if you can trust his word. He’s a traitor. Killed a lot of our friends while serving the enemy. When he is finally captured, maybe this world will rest a little easier.” Alexis said. Alexis set her hand on the side of Sam’s head. “As my best friend once always said, ‘Time reveals all. Patience is your greatest ally’.” Alexis said. Sam smiled up at her, and stepped away. She dropped the book in her bag and went off to find Lucas, and possibly buy some candy.

Nicholas stopped just outside the bar. He turned around near the door and faced out, leaning against a pillar. How could she possibly think that way? Nicholas thought to himself. He continued to keep watch over the group of students, trying to understand what in the world Alexis was thinking, responding like that.

Last edited:

scroll

Slytherin

Rikki

mood

Slightly annoyed and bored

outfit

Slytherin Dorms --> Dungeons

interactions

Daisy, Nikolai

Orange fur invaded the blond's vision as he laid in bed wide awake. Perhaps he got about two or three hours last night through his tossing and turning. Maybe. It was hard to tell for sure. Rikki just stared up at the ceiling with a small orange tabby cat plopped on his chest. He stayed still, listening to the bustling around him to decide when it was appropriate to make his way up. Others were beginning to make their way out, so many plans with friends, chattering aimlessly.

It was annoying. Like fuckin' insects crawling around.

But his irritation would be short lived, as everyone, those with fur included, had their schedules. Only about five minutes of staring before the small weight on Rikki's chest climbed further up, settling now on his neck and face. It seemed his dear firecracker of a pet was annoyed by his lazing about.

Rikki stayed put, seeing how long he could withstand the smothered breathing before cat hair got too much and he sat up with a sigh. The sleek cat body easily slid off and perched herself nicely on the bed, staring with golden eyes. Evil eyes. They remained unblinking even as a his hand crept closer and-

A small little poke to her nose.

"Bastard."
An insult filled with affection. His little bastard cat, he hated most animals yet let Daisy get away with anything.
"I'll make you into a scarf."
Ah yes, if there was one thing he could say he truly loved, that would be this small creature. And it seemed she was demanding his presence to be moving around. Pushy.

He gave the cat a small shove, barely enough to move her. In turn, she swiped back. A little game, going back and forth between batting at each other for a couple of minutes until Daisy seemed to have gotten bored first, giving a more powerful swipe and then hopping off his bed and trodding out of view. He supposed it was time to actually get up.

A couple minutes of struggling and he was fit to go outside. More than presentable, actually. Despite his 'I don't give a shit' attitude, Rikki did put care into his outfits. If you liked all black that was, and that was just about the only color Rikki owned. Maybe some reds and brows and, reluctantly, greens for his slytherin placement got sprinkled in every so often.

Thankfully, by the time he was all ready, most of the noise had died down. A major contributer was the dear prefect and his two little boyfriends that never left his side, the group fawning over each other on their way out. Rikki was mainly just looking to complain though, it wasn't that disruptive and half the time he could even find some of the overheard conversation amusing. Why, perhaps he could even get along with them if he tried, but he did not care to try as being part of a group was never his style.

A loner. That was what he was. Feet heavy, he made his way out of the dorm. A quick stop to the common room as that was where Daisy was bound to have run off to and wait for him. All alone, beside for his cat. Yes. Perfect.

She looked up the moment those familiar steps were in ear shot, and padded along to join him. Of course she'd be alongside him for his outting, and he'd have to carry her through the snow. What a neferarious little creature.

With her attention back onto trailing after him, Rikki made his way out of the common room. Just a few steps that was, until a familiar face was heading towards him in greeting. Ah, Nikolai. Seemed he wasn't going to get peace today. He turned his head away to be difficult, only to end up tensing as a weight settled over his shoulders.
"One of these days you're gonna get hit for that."
Rikki huffed about the touch, though it was probably a lie. He seemed to tolerate Nikolai more than most with that sort of thing. Which was why she was not shoved off and Rikki continued to listen to the request.

"No deal."
He quickly moved on from his complaint to answering Nikolai's proposition. Butterbeer was not worth that at all. Too sweet, and low enough alcohol content that they let just about anyone drink it. Boring. Only something like a houseelf could get drunk off of that.
"You should get better bribes, you're eighteen after all."
A smirk, oh dear, it seemed there was a counter offer in the making.
"Firewhiskey, and I need to make a stop for some cat treats."
Said cat was circling the two, rubbing against Nikolai's legs to say hello. Rikki would probably leave Daisy behind if he was out with Nikolai. Didn't need to be watching over both of them.

Rikki looked back with that smug face lit up, he poked a finger against their chest,
"That's my price for behaving."
The comment about getting cat treats indicated that he had been planning to go out anyways, but of course Rikki could sense the opportunity to use his pretty privledge here to maybe hustle himself something actually nice to drink. Of course, Nikolai didn't have to accept that and could drag him along anywhere. Just that Rikki would keep his promise for not being such a stick-in-the-mud if this was agreed upon.

Eyelashes bat innocently up at his friend, something that would be all too obviously fake for someone who knew him this well. It was the principle of the action. He was arrogant enough to play pretty as a way to get what he wanted out of a Veela, probably stupid in reality. But they were around each other enough that he was pretty well desensitized to their charms. At least, in general hypnotizing ways. Rikki found it interesting to pay attention to how Nikolai looked. His current preference was ever changing, such as today, he saw her more feminine. But there would be othertimes more masculine features popped out. Of course, he would never indulge their ego with such compliments about how beautiful or handsome they looked at a time.

Rikki was just a bastard. Trying to push his luck and see what he got out of it. A gambling man.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Gryffindor

HAYLEY FRAZIER.

mood

Happy & hungry

outfit

Outside!!

interactions

Indigo

Hayden was more of a summer child, but they couldn’t deny the joys of Winter.

After all, snow was fun to eat.

But munching frozen water was not on today's To-Do list, as Hayden needed a cauldron. Yes. Another one.

The reason why? To put it sensitively.. Potions was a unique class. Potions had explosions. Hayden found there were too many bits and bobs and following the directions was really complicated. If Hayden wants to add a little Armadillo bile as a tasty garnish, what’s so wrong with that?

Apparently a lot was wrong with it.

Exploding cauldron.

Hayden could not help that they were inclined to some artistic flair. Bursting mushrooms? Add some of those. Is it in the recipe? It is now.

Exploding cauldron.

I’ll just swap the pomegranate juice for orange juice, it’s like, totally the same thing, right? They have the same last name so they’re like… same species or something.

Exploding cauldron.

Hence the constant need to buy new ones.

Hayden was surprised they didn’t get a loyalty discount from Ceridwen’s Cauldron shop, as they were frequently in and out buying new supplies. It felt like a monthly occurrence, a sheepish arrival and an exasperated sigh from the owner. Hayden could proudly say they were good friends. Perhaps business partners.

But it wasn’t all serious, there were a few things they wanted to do while out for the day. Visit the Shrieking Shack - maybe dare a few slimy Slytherins to get near it. Or even better, a Hufflepuff. Honeydukes were open, god bless, Hayden was eager to stock up on some snacks. She’d only eaten a middle of the night meal, breakfast, second breakfast, two more snacks, mid-morning breakfast, and was now starting on a shortbread biscuit pulled from heaven knows where. If Hayden got lost in the wilderness, who knows how long they'd be without rations. Maybe an hour. Or worst case scenario... Two hours. It was important to be ready for emergencies.

Hayley was the one attending Hogsmeade today, cuffs of her jeans wet with snow and face flushed pink. She noticed Indigo and dropped into inconspicuous step beside them. Then stared at the teacher for a while, just smiling.

“Hi.” Nothing but enthusiasm and friendliness for the following interaction. “Don't mind if I walk with you, right? Trail buddies. Safety in numbers. Cool.” Hayley wasn’t concerned over the looks she might get for chatting away with a teacher. Hayley was a friend of the world, staff included. “I'm quiet as a mouse, won't even notice I'm here.”

Hayden lived up to that for a few seconds.

“You know,” Here we go. “So many people have told me I’m the silent and mysterious type.” Literally nobody has said this. “But it’s like, how silly is that? I’m not a nerdy little Ravenclaw. Duh.”

“But... Can you imagine? Me in blue?” Hayden sighed dreamily, twisting a lock of blonde around a finger. “Might be my colour.”

“Shortbread?”
Without even waiting for an answer Hayden held out the cookie to Indigo. “I was gonna eat it myself, but I’m trying to get in shape for quidditch. Some of those guys have like... super meaty shoulders. But don’t worry, Indigo. I’ll give them a taste of Gryffindor chivalry. I crunch carbs and bones.” She raised her arm to flex the muscles, or lack there-of. Not much to acknowledge when someone is wearing a baggy sweater. “See my gains? Slytherin doesn’t stand a chance. I’m buff as hell.” Hayley was not buff as hell. Hayley was lanky.

The metamorphmagus had forgotten the feminine form they were in, lips going into a small ‘o’ with a hasty correction.

“Buff in like... womanly etiquette. I’d never body-slam someone. Or eat mud. That’d be gross. Haha.” She decided to change the topic quickly. Luckily Hayley was talented in the skill of conversation, and as with most teachers, Hayley had questions to ask.

“Did you know Chickens don't have blood?" The Care for Magical Creatures teacher might appreciate some animal facts. While not a Storm Petrel or Horned Serpent, Chickens were magical in their own way. For example, “Chickens don't have a heart, blood, or veins which is why they're white meat.” Hayden nodded with undoubted confidence. “Crazy right? I know.”

Some contemplative silence as she walked along with Indigo.

“Do you think they get cold from being hollow?”

♡coded by uxie♡

Willow

Gryffindor Troublemaker

]
Willow preferred these days to actual school. It was so much nicer to relax than listen to whatever professor MacAirt was talking about. With their feet up on the table, Willow waited for Marko to return with the drinks. Sure, most people would want to sit inside, but Willow liked the snow. They’d opened their mouth to catch a few flakes when Amethyst made it to the table.

“Hi Amesys,”
Willow said, tongue still out. A small laugh escaped their mouth as they pulled it back out of the cold. “They’re tasty too,” They weren’t going to mention the fact that the Ravenclaw had been late, they weren’t exactly punctual themselves.

Marko didn’t take long to grab the drinks, even getting an extra one.
“Perfect, you should get us free shit all of the time!”
Willow grabbed their drink in both hands and took a tentative sip. They didn’t really like alcohol that much, but a butterbeer now and then wouldn’t hurt.
“You know, I’m not failing so that’s something.”
That was kind of a big accomplishment for Willow. They didn’t always remember to do homework or practice their spells.

Willow wasn’t quite sure calling Valencia over was a good idea. She wasn’t exactly “nice,” but maybe she’d be better for a butterbeer.
“It’s still warm!”
They called, hoping to at least get some fun out of this.

Willow was a bit shocked she’d actually come over. Suddenly, the extra butterbeer was gone. Bummer. They rested their head in their hands with their elbows propped on the table. They resisted a laugh at Amethyst’s clumsy reputation. At least Willow had walking going for them.
“Yeah, who needs to be good at walking when you’re cute. I bet there’s plenty of people who would do it for you if you asked.”
They tried to save Valencia from that slight hiccup. She was crashing and burning right in front of them.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
MOOD: Smug lil git

OUTFIT: Something colorful n comfy

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Willow ( Harrowhark Harrowhark )
Amethyst ( Cello. Cello. )
Valencia ( bambiighoul bambiighoul )

tags
TL;DR Huh. New friend!
tl;dr
Marko

Marko could see out of the corner of his eye Val getting up in a huff… Oooooo he got under someone’s skin. (Was she going to throw a snowball at him? That would be interesting). She was storming over to him now.

Amethyst was rambling about her classes, so was Willow. It was a pleasant conversation, but frankly not nearly as interesting as the angry person barreling her way towards her (How did she not trip on those heels? Fuck, man. She had to be a ghost or something.)

The mug was snatched from his hands, fair enough. He braced himself for what was probably going to end up as a drink in his face. And then she chugged it, downed it one go.

Marko’s smug grin only became wider.

So not only did she come over, take his bait, but she was also now actively talking to them, which he considered a win-win scenario.

Worst case scenario, she got all huffy with him, which was his goal to start with so he would get an immense amount of satisfaction if that occurred.

Best case scenario, she would become one of his friends. Which hey! More friends! He liked having friends! Having friends was just about as good as butterbeer, which was pretty fucking good if you asked him.

Speaking of butterbeer, he took a drink of his own. Golden sweet foamy nectar. Wow, butterbeer was amazing. So nice and warm. Like friendship. Like his new budding friendship with Val.

“She is much pretty.” Marko said with a nod at Val, in agreement. Time to get this conversation back on track. “We just talk about how the class is going. How are they for you?”

And then he noticed what she was holding in her hand: A book. Now he was, admittedly, not the sharpest, but he did know a conversation starter when he saw one.

“Wait no, sorry, I just notice the book you have. What is it?” He said, through a thick Ukranian accent, a very bright smile on his face. It was pretty permanent, that smile. Completely at odds with the terror that must befall a student that attends Durmstrang of all things.
code by valen t.

Raistlin Majere
interaction qunqun qunqun

Raistlin stood his ground before the woman. The teacher that most seemed to be more afraid of. To be perfectly honest, as she gave him that cold stern look, she was intimidating. He had reason to be wary of her, too, as it had only taken a single bout of poor attitude his first year and he'd made it a point to not cross her again. She took her job very seriously, and since this last year had started he'd found the irrational childish fear had turned into some form of respect.

His lip still curled in a self satisfied manner, though, when she pointed out he didn't need extra credit. He'd been struggling this year, which was unusual for him, but he felt absolutely stressed and drained. Though, what he called struggling was still not at a point to cause his grades to drop. The stress he felt only grew each day he failed to get himself some form of income. That was only part of of this years struggle for him.

"Excuse me, professor." He said, not commenting on the fact that he knew that Professor Morrigan did not offer extra credit. Anyone who had at least a single brain cell knew that. "I read ahead in your book," not unusual for him, as he usually had the material read before the school year actually started. Living with muggles, he couldn't get away with practicing, and he made up for it by studying. Taking notes, and often putting said notes to practice the second he could. He often skipped meals in favor of his studies. "I've been studying one of the protective charms, Salvio Hexia, and I cannot seem to get it right..." he could have asked one of his peers for help, probably. But it was more normal to see the young man off on his own. Preferring his own company, and that of his books. Plus, nearly everyone was going to Hogsmead. He didn't have any friends, and going usually only reminded him of that fact.

He shifted slightly, doing his best to try not to show how disconcerting her hard gaze was. He'd spent the entire night debating on the wisdom of approching his teacher for help. She could deny him since the spell was ahead of everyone else, but he was here now and he remained firm in wanting to know the powerful spell. His pale, icy blue eyes determined to not be denied this knowledge. "I was hoping you might be able to help, if you aren't busy..." it wasn't like this was a planned tutoring session. He'd had no idea if she was actually available, or if she had something else she had to do and he'd only caught her in her office by chance.

Victor

Slytherin Beater

Ren was already grumbling, great. He’d have to make it up to Victor later. Still, he liked it when he stopped Otto from fussing.
“At least someone likes how I dress,”
Victor smoothed out his shirt one last time before deciding it was good enough.
“Otto, if you worried about me every time I dressed for the wrong weather, I think your hair would turn grey,”
and what nice hair it was he thought as he gave it a quick brush through with his fingers.

Upon leaving the common room, Victor let his face go slack. He could afford to let his guard down a bit around his housemates, but he couldn’t have any Quidditch opponents or god forbid Grayson thinking he’d gone soft. Ren was obviously shivering before they were even half way there, but insisted he wasn’t cold.
“Man, do you want my jacket?”
Victor wasn’t sure Ren would take it, even if asked like in a way that wouldn’t mean he had to admit to being cold, but he thought he’d ask anyway. He wouldn’t mind giving his jacket up, even if getting this shirt wet would be a pain in the ass. He’d miss the warmth, but at least he was completely covered, unlike Ren.

Victor thought over his list again before Ren rushed him,
“Okay, I’m going into Spintwitches, you can do whatever. If I’m not ready by when you have to leave, feel free to go back without me.”
He wanted them to come with him, but he knew Otto was short on time and this wasn’t exactly fun shopping. With that, he opened the door of the shop and heard the bell ring. He was thankful for the warmth that enveloped him, even with the harsh tingle in his ears and fingers.

Okay, gloves, all Victor needed was gloves. There was no need to look at goggles or brooms, no matter what new models they had. He squeezed between racks as he made his way to the gloves.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back