• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry // Plotting & Chat

Pirk could help with destructive charms! Bombarda, reducto, incendio, all that good stuff. He also knows his plants - he may not be a very good potion brewer, but he can definitely help folks finding the ingredients they need.

Feralfront is back online for those of you who haven't checked yet! I'll get whatever I've written up and running on here in a little bit!

CONSTANTLY UPDATING IF YOU ARE TAGGED BUT THERE'S NOTHING BY YOUR NAME, IT'S BECAUSE I'M STILL WORKING ON THINGS AND WANTED TO PUT THE NAME WITH THE CHARACTER I'M THINKING OF

Dakota
Wolfiee Wolfiee Catyln could be friends with Dakota. He would be willing to cover her for notes if she doesn't go to class around the full moon. He would be protective over her during the time period of the full moon from being influenced by the wrong people. She could also help him over come his fear when he figures out why she's avoiding him. Not forcing things just a thought
:-X

mood6 mood6 Remi could be a frenemy of Dakota. Like off and on again frenemies due to him saying something wrong or her not trusting him fully

blue tea blue tea What if Aedion was Dakota's crush?

Lillith
WanderLust. WanderLust. Kiara could be a frenemy of Lillith. Their personalities collide but could make great friends when by themselves or working on projects.

BOKEH. BOKEH. Rhys can be friends with her later on in the rp due to their personalities and they seem like they would get along wonderfully

mood6 mood6 Ajax and her could be close friends. She could help him study and he'd get her to do more things outdoors.

Last edited:
6296f1e2e1e2b6b978a580be7bd45fcb.gif

YINGJIE LIWEI | MUGGLEBLOOD | GRYFFINDOR

FRIENDSHIPS
- After rereading Catlyn's application I can see Yingjie trying to befriend her, including her in their conversations and overall wanting to be there for her as a friend and if not then an acquaintance would satisfy him. Wolfiee Wolfiee
- Yingjie and Cress becoming friends would be interesting to see! BOKEH. BOKEH.

ENEMIES
- I can see an enemies to friendship type of thing going since Yingjie doesn't take the mudblood thing to heart since he's been called much worse while on the streets and it would be a cute/odd duo to see. HouseMouse HouseMouse

LOVE INTERESTS
If anyone is interested let me know!

tenor.gif

ZHIQAING XIANG | PUREBLOOD | GRYFFINDOR

FRIENDSHIPS
- Zhiqiang I can see becoming a friends of sorts although he's more reserved and doesn't trust easily but I can see him growing protective over her somewhat. Wolfiee Wolfiee
- I can see Rhys and Zhiqiang becoming friends of sorts, probably more of an acquaintance than anything else since they're both reserved and aren't the most typical friend, Yingjie might be a bit overbearing with his chaotic personality and always finding himself in trouble wherever he goes but it could be an interesting dynamic between the three to see developed! As for Cress I can see him being rather distant towards her at first since he's the typical guy to just hide everything when meeting strangers and appears overly rude even if it isn't intentional, but it would be an interesting dynamic to see them becoming friends. BOKEH. BOKEH.

ENEMIES
- I can for sure see definite enemies since he's top priority is to protect both Aedion and Yingjie so seeing her use the term mudblood would push him over the edge and straight up refuse to try and become friends but he won't be rude for the most part. He'll just have a distaste for her and try not to be in the same room as her. HouseMouse HouseMouse

LOVE INTERESTS
If anyone is interested let me know!

c04b6ee7ef028a2bb4a4ae0f15e4a11ba6635918.gifv

WEISHENG XIANG | PUREBLOOD | RAVENCLAW

wip since I'm still working on him

54c503d3900bc152e267be2f786c6f9e.gif

AEDION EMORY BRICRIU | HALFBLOOD | SLYTHERIN | AMIMAGUS (DIRE WOLF)

FRIENDSHIPS
- Definitely see Theo and Aedion becoming good friends, probably even best friends since they're similar in a lot of ways and I feel like Aedion would want to protect him at all costs, seeing him like a brother. Aedion would probably want to see Theo get along with Yingjie and Zhiqiang since they're a huge part of his life and he'd be lost without them so I can see Aedion just letting things happen as they happen, not pushing anyone in trying to become friends but he hopes they'd all be able to stay in the same room together without killing each other lmao. WanderLust. WanderLust.
- Perhaps Cress and him could be friends? I can see them working well together despite being different houses! BOKEH. BOKEH.

ENEMIES
- Lmao let's just say its everyone.

LOVE INTERESTS
- I can definitely see them becoming some sort of love interests! Aedion would 100% become protective of her and overall I can see them fitting well together once they get to know each other. I can see him giving her forehead kisses or holding her hand, simple gestures that probably mean the world to him since he isn't one to open up easily. WanderLust. WanderLust.
- I'm 100% up for that! After reading Dakota's application, I can see Aedion growing a crush on the boy the longer they hang out! I can see Aedion becoming protective over the boy and wanting to make him blush at every chance he gets to be honest, Aedion sure loves it when someone becomes flustered because of him. Watthound Watthound

I can expect Yingjie to get on Umbridge nerve because he holds no respect for rules and will proceed to do whatever he wants (most likely sneaking in alcohol and running to the dark forest) but Zhiqiang and Aedion would raise hell if she ever hurt him so that’s going to be an interesting sight if it does happen!

But all of my characters are open to getting hurt! I also had the idea of Yingjie’s and Aedion’s parents working for the dark lord since they’re overall just ooze evil and would gladly kill their own children to get what they want. Zhiqiang and Weisheng’s family probably would consider themselves highly but power is what they thrive for so I could see them having a hand in causing chaos in the wizarding world.

I think Yingjie will start to figure out the infusing wand core/wood into instruments to help aid in the fight but I do expect it to blow up in his face repeatedly which could be his little part in helping. Zhiqiang and Weisheng could help with anything physical such as fighting since they’ve been trained in the arts of sword fighting and such. Aedion probably won’t be able to contribute much other than possibly revealing he can shift into a big ass Dire wolf.

These are all of the major things I said but I'll try and go back and do everyone else but all three of my boys are open for plotting of any sort!

Last edited:
Well I don't see Philip leaving her alone in her private moments, seeing a pretty girl in private mourning does tend trigger his want to help. You can have claira be receptive or more likely be annoyed.
Clairabelle probably wouldn't get annoyed. She's too naive to really get annoyed by anyone unless they really make it hard for her. Looking over Philip's CS however I see that he has a dislike for rich purebloods and Clairabelle is one of them though. She's definitely been raised and is somewhat prideful of her own family's renown but she isn't one to look down on anyone or be disrespectful.

Aight, figured I should put everything in one post for mine own sake, as well as some suggestions (no need to say yes ofc!!)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f426f456c444a57683554555651773d3d2d3636333935313835322e313536653566616166366139353831623439313430323739343736312e676966

And as mentioned, Pirk is competent in Herbology, and could easily help with obtaining ingredients for potions. He's also very good at destructive charms (not direct attacks, like in duels, but stuff like incendio and bombarda). He would be incredibly infuriated at Umbridge, but not knowing where to put all the frustration energy - lots of bruised knuckles and scuffed walls in his future. Especially since he's a slow reader when reading academia (he has undiagnosed ADHD, so he's trouble focusing sometimes, other times hyperfocusing and completely shutting out teachers), even something as simple as the bull Umbridge assigns. I can well imagine her picking on him especially as someone who needs much more time properly absorbing what he's reading.

THEO: I'm down with weird, unlikely friends! Pirk is not very skilled at spells in general, except for the destructive charms, and charms to help plants grow. He's not good at CoMC, but he does love animals, so I can well imagine them bonding over this. Maybe tutoring each other, especially as Pirk is good at herbology? I think Pirk would be annoyed whenever Theo's playboy self came out, rolling his eyes at his antics. And I can well imagine them getting into fights together. WanderLust. WanderLust.

KIARA: Pirk being fussed over by this fifth year is infinitely hilarious to me. "I DO know how to dress myself!" I can see them being party friends in a way - they're just chilling, having fun! Maybe he doesn't quite realise she has a very broken past until it suddenly comes out? And I think he'd be very confused at her unintentional Veela charm, as she's not his type at all. WanderLust. WanderLust.

CAT: Catyln!! For sure down for a BFF situation here. Willing to punch anyone who even looks at her weird, making sure she's fine and has her wolfsbane potion all in order (he could even drum up the ingredients she'd need for one). Pirk's loyalty is hard lost, and he has a tendency to latch onto people - which would suit him well here, I think, when she's extra hostile before the full moon. No scaring away this guy! I could also imagine him coming out as bi to her first, maybe getting some guidance there? Wolfiee Wolfiee

AJAX: I mean, they're both in hufflepuff, they're both trans masc, AND Ajax is just sunshine on earth? It's bound to happen! Since he likes CoMC the best as well, that's something they could easily bond over. And he's good friends with Cat! mood6 mood6

DAKOTA: I don't think Dakota and Pirk are super close, but they're definitely friendly. They're in the same house, and on the quidditch team together, so they're definitely on nod and smile terms. They might get closer as the year progresses, maybe bond over their shared friendship with Cat; if they were in the same year and shared a dorm, they would've been closer immediately! Watthound Watthound

FAUST: Hufflepuff AND quidditch team mate! I can well imagine these two being fast friends. Pirk would do his best to get Faust out of his shell more, seeing his extrovert self. He wouldn't entirely get his penchant for pranking (Pirk isn't subtle enough for pranks). And considering Pirk's inability to sleep beyond 6:30am, he could help Fuast with getting up in the mornings. I dunno if you already have some thoughts you're writing up, but that's my impression! Chimeric Chimeric

PHILIP: I can't imagine they've met much outside of quidditch, but they would definitely be on friendly terms! ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

CRESCENTIA: Idk how down you're with it, but I kinda like the playful quidditch rivalry thing. Calling each other by their last names, playful jabs at the pitch (which Pirk would have a hard time follow up and would eventually resort to blowing raspberries), teasing when either house has won against the other. He might try to lob a bludger specifically against her when playing Gryffindor. BOKEH. BOKEH.

REMI: Not an enemy as such, but I don't think they'd get along. Pirk would find her sarcastic tone tiresome, and he's huge on bugs so he might've (not on purpose, but still) scared her with some at one point. The type to go "no, come on, they're tiny! Look, they won't hurt you," while holding a spider/beetle/other bug up close to the person's face. As she's close to both Kiara and Theo, they've probably crossed paths more than a couple of times. mood6 mood6

ARABELLA: Of course, he wouldn't like her crude personality, nor her penchant to call people mudbloods. BUT! I think there's potential for a fun enemies-to-friends plot here! Pirk might get an inkling that she's putting on something of an act with the mudblood stuff, that there's more to her than the stereotypical pureblood. Maybe a fun frenemies thing could be viable here? They're not friends, but he wouldn't like it when others are mean about her either. But considering Pirk is much closer to his muggle family than his magical one, there's a lot in the way for a proper friendship here. HouseMouse HouseMouse

RHYS: This won't become anything (wrong sexuality for one), but I think Rhys would intrigue Pirk. Like, he doesn't get him, at all, but despite himself he'd be kinda drawn towards him. Most likely resulting in being flustered and unable to speak when Rhys is near. BOKEH. BOKEH.

WEISHANG: I know you're still working on him, but from what you have so far, major crushing from Pirk here. Pirk has only just accepted himself as bi, and I imagine Weishang was one of his early awakening, before his summer dalliance. Pirk would definitely try to encourage Scudder to play with Valkyrie, which Scud would metaphorically roll her eyes at and do something else instead. blue tea blue tea

I'm also gonna put FAUST here because woah big time. Chimeric Chimeric

AMALIE: Viable to change as you update her CS, but from what you've put there for now I think Pirk would be very enamoured by her! She may not be a buff lady, but everyone has their exceptions (mostly)! LooneyLani LooneyLani

LIL: I don't think they've crossed paths much! Maybe on the pitch. Whenever Pirk sees her, he probably thinks "She seems nice, very pretty." BUT they might bond over books - he's a huge fan of trashy romance and fun mysteries. Watthound Watthound

YINGJIE: I had a hard time with this one! Either they would clash horribly, or they would be fast friends. They both have bombastic personalities, prone to explode or laugh loudly, and I think they could easily get along in that sense. They're fiercely protective of others, recklessly loyal. But Yingjie's more destructive side could easily be off-putting for Pirk. Pirk has had his run-in with destructive people before, and Yingjie's troublemaking self might be something Pirk avoids. He'd definitely be extremely fascinated by Yingjie though, and being in the same year they'd have a lot of common classes throughout the years. And like, he's a very beautiful man. Cue blushes from Pirk. So I'm not sure!

ZHIQIANG: Pirk would definitely admire Zhiqiang a lot; he's so elegant, and authorative, and calm. I don't know if they'd be friends or anything, though! Def not enemies.

AEDION: Like Yingjie, I'm unsure here! I wouldn't be surprised if they've fought before. Pirk isn't socially smooth. He's a happy dude, always ready for a laugh, but he isn't especially smooth or charismatic, so there may be some misunderstandings here. But there's a lot about Aedion to admire, especially for Pirk: his protective streak, his sense of responsibility, his intelligence. So I'd say they're either friends, or just passing mutuals with a grudging respect. blue tea blue tea

CLAIREBELLE: Clairebelle's poshness is definitely a trait that would turn Pirk away from friendship with her. Something may develop if he got to know her better, but right now I don't think they'd gel. Pirk is a farmboy, and when he lived in the city he ran with other down-on-their-luck folks. He has little time for posh, aloof people. But he's not a mean spirited guy, so I can't imagine he'd dislike her. And considering her dislike of dirt and spiders, that's exactly what Pirk is all about. But when hearing about her father, he'd definitely be sympathetic, maybe even reaching out; he's never lost a parent to death, but he lost his father in a different way. SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

I HOPE I got everyone!

FAUST & OTHERS CONTINUES

Watthound Watthound Koda; so they are in Hufflepuff together, I imagine he can join in on the Hufflepuff popcorn and cocoa while watching trashy hallmark movies xD. I imagine their initial interactions were awkward too, but Faust might get a motherly vibe from him though he wouldn't quite know what that is. Also, HUFFLEPUFF QUIDDITCH TEAMMATES <3
Lilith; would feel she isn't approachable because she isn't smiley unless friends with someone, this will make him think she is partial to certain people, which is fine, but would to want to trespass on anything so he would almost avoid her unless you want to plot something where her sweet self is unveiled to him
HouseMouse HouseMouse Arabella; I can confidently say he will be confused by her, and it would have him frustrated anytime he is around her. Maybe a prank war develops between them and it starts affecting their houses. Not quite friends, not quite enemies.
omg
blue tea blue tea Yinjie - he had to be the one to create Faust's nickname, Candlewick, when Faust had a spell go wrong. It would be a mission almost everyday for Faust to see Saturn. Faust finds him to be a beautiful student, but also because of this his anxiety seems to keep him from directly interacting with him unless their is some important mission hanging on the line. I saw he sometimes unintentionally hurts others from time to time. If he were to hurt Faust, Faust would fear him. Yet regardless if he heard any cry for help he would rush over to help- I feel like this would be a funny series of events, but let me know your thoughts.
Zhiqiang - Similar to Faust & Rhys, it is possible Faust sought tutelage in certain subjects under Zhiqiang. However it is just as likely he was intimidated. It's unlikely he would pry into his life, but make any observations. SAD, would cause him to question if he was doing and saying things correctly/incorrectly and he might get worked up about it while trying to hide it at the same time. If Faust ever heard him playing (music) he would likely listen in, as the sound is likely beautiful, but not say anything until later, maybe. I'm not really sure where a relationship between them would go beyond this.
Weisheng - his personality doesn't seem quiet finished but if based off the brother (I've seen MDZ) Faust will find this elder much more calming to be around where the other similar individuals (Rhys and his younger, Zhiqiang) feel intimidating. Frankly, this may be one of Faust's first crushes, but besides that; I think I will wait for more information or if you have any thoughts I would like to hear them.
Aedion - Faust is concerned with his recklessness, is likely one of a handful that will rush over when he has broken something. His bluntness could hurt Faust, but quietly he would appreciate the honesty. He isn't sure if he is brave or stupid.
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Claire - He finds her interesting, but would be unlikely to approach her first. He would recognize she is a popular girl (there's not necessarily a negative association with that for him), but peculiar, if anything he would find her interesting. She might be someone eh wants to interact with but does not know how.
Borge Borge Pirk - I saw what you had fellow Hufflepuff and he must join the hufflepuff movie night! Faust is the next angry hufflepuff for the same reasons; but generally warm, and kind. Faust could have taken what he learned from tutoring under Rhys/Zhiqiang/Weisheng and taught Pirk in subjects he needed help in. When Hufflepuffs get down and dirty they can throw wands (ha ha instead of hands get it) Oh I did forget to mention to my fellow hufflepuff he may climb into someone's bed to cuddle, i feel him being in the house for five years this may be expected by his house mates. Also yes to what you have written as well.

Oh I did forget to mention to my fellow hufflepuff he may climb into someone's bed to cuddle, i feel him being in the house for five years this may be expected by his house mates.
hahaha "if you're sleeping here we're getting up with the sun, mate."

hahaha "if you're sleeping here we're getting up with the sun, mate."
Inner battle between acknowledging that's probably what he needs and favoring extra hours of sleep. Moves to Kota, Amalie, or Jax's bed.

omg I missed 2 characters
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki May also accept tutelage but in the beginning his dry humor may have rubbed him wrong or just flared hi anxiety more. I think Faust would come to understand he is a pretty okay guy though, less intimidating than Rhys and Zhiqiang. Would struggle to help him maybe get frustrated with him and paralyze Phillip just so he can help him without being thwarted.
LooneyLani LooneyLani Another mum, he won't understand that it is mothering that's going on but he won't fight it. catch her possibly reprimanding or cautioning him against pranking maybe? I can write mroe when you're finished <3

blue tea blue tea LIGHTBULB I just saw you mentioning their parents could be criminals/dark lord servants; that could tie into Faust's and Kira's criminal if you want. Whomever it is would have assaulted Kiara this last summer and killed Faust's mother (intending to killed him) while on their way to do a mission for the dark lord. I just wanted to brain pew this, since it could tie more characters together. Reminder everyone! If your characters have an ambiguous tragic excerpt involving some criminal we could tie you in as well <3

I'll get my character's opinions up and reply to everyone soon! I’ve been busy taking care of a litter of kittens and have had school stuff to deal with (and I’ve just been told that my college is suddenly moving everyone out of my dorm and to a new dorm next week).

Oop I was so shocked to get these pings!! Promise to have Amalie finished ASAP hopefully before work tomorrow! Loving everything already so far! (she’s definite hufflepuffy house mum, but she can be a lil cheeky sometimes too aha. and would absolutely love cuddles from her little baby hufflepuffs!)

I'll respond to everyone in a little bit and I'll try to get more characters added to my somewhat organized plot post I have lmao. I should have Weisheng done hopefully by today and I had a small idea where Weisheng goes blind during the rp since his faceclaim does lose his eyes and I wanted to incorporate that but I don't want to plot much with him until I finally stop being lazy and actually finish him.

I mean if we can just do everyone in a single post that honestly helps me more. I was thinking we had to ask around individually which would take so much longer.

Chimeric Chimeric Both sound perfect! For Lilith, if we wanted them to get to know each other they could be assigned a huge project and she'd start opening up.

Everyone else, I will send a reply to you soon

Loving all these plots guys!! So happy this thread seems to be taking off - I know we're waiting on Weisheng and Amalie to be finished but let me know when you guys want me to get the actual role-play thread up! Does anybody have a good starting spot in mind? Maybe everybody waking up and getting ready for class the day Umbridge arrives - I know everyone's not in the same year, but for convenience sake I think everyone should be in the same classes so they're all there when drama goes down (though I am certainly open to ideas there) So I'm assuming they've all just recently arrived back at Hogwarts after summer break, Do you want to start the night everyone arrives, or the morning before classes?

May also accept tutelage but in the beginning his dry humor may have rubbed him wrong or just flared hi anxiety more. I think Faust would come to understand he is a pretty okay guy though, less intimidating than Rhys and Zhiqiang. Would struggle to help him maybe get frustrated with him and paralyze Phillip just so he can help him without being thwarted.

Sorry missed something here. Tutelage?

Clairabelle probably wouldn't get annoyed. She's too naive to really get annoyed by anyone unless they really make it hard for her. Looking over Philip's CS however I see that he has a dislike for rich purebloods and Clairabelle is one of them though. She's definitely been raised and is somewhat prideful of her own family's renown but she isn't one to look down on anyone or be disrespectful.

Yeah i see some dislike initially if she is a bit prideful but if she reveal to be as kind as you say he will look past it.

Also WanderLust. WanderLust. can we get a link to the sign up thread here? For ease of access.

In Phillips form it says he is willing to help more than helping himself, I had mentioned Faust learning/being tutored in subjects he struggled with. Which is why I said he may have accepted tutelage (tutoring, instruction) from phillip. Sorry I was not concise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back