• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry // Plotting & Chat

Guys I think I'm gonna temporarily leave this rp. I just can't seem to catch a break right now with my mental health and bad news. Sorry...

Guys I think I'm gonna temporarily leave this rp. I just can't seem to catch a break right now with my mental health and bad news. Sorry...

It was lovely meeting you and I hope to see you return but mental health is much more important! I hope everything goes well for you! Please take care of yourself! <3

It was lovely meeting you and I hope to see you return but mental health is much more important! I hope everything goes well for you! Please take care of yourself! <3

Thank you! It was lovely meeting everyone of you. I promise to return when I can focus on the rp better and keep up. Thank you for letting me join it as well.

<3<3Best wishes to everyone<3<3

Hello everyone I realize my post never went through because it's just sitting there in a saved-draft ready to post but I never actually hit the post button smh; but after seeing it I have decided not to post it and work on it some more (because there's also been some new posts since I wrote this one) I am sorry for the delay!

I should be getting a reply up tonight or tomorrow! Finally back from dealing with illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back