• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry // Plotting & Chat

WanderLust.

WildFlower
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

***Please note this thread was in the middle of starting up when our old site shut down - so some plots may have already been in the works, however we have NOT started the RP yet***

Hello, and Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This RP will be taking place during the 'Order of the Phoenix' timeline in which Dolores Umbridge has taken over control of the school. However, I do plan on throwing in a few fun events that were not in the original movie/books (balls, parties, games, challenges and more). The original characters, i.e. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, etc. will not be in this RP. Rather, we will fill the school with our own original characters. The staff will remain the same. Additionally, we will be forming our own 'Dumbledore's Army' in which our characters will be able to train with each other in the room of requirement. That being said, if you'd rather your character be one of Umrbidge's spies, your welcome to do that as well! This RP will be filled with drama, romance, adventure, and mystery as our characters try to navigate this already crazy and magical world under new management.

dolores-umbridge-gif-7.gif

For the most part, Umbridge will be an NPC - however, if there are certain scenes or plots you would like to include her in, feel free to message me privately to discuss what you would like to do. (ex; if your character ends up with 'I shall not tell lies' written into their hand due to a horrid punishment from Umrbidge). I will stress that is is very possible that we will end up straying from the original plot of Order of the Phoenix, as this is meant to be somewhat of an alternate universe, and our characters decisions may diverge from those of the characters in the original books/movies. Now that we've got all that out of the way - let's talk rules.

original.gif

1. **Please Keep Genders Even**
2. Additionally, let's try and keep the houses and blood statuses even as well
3. No overpowering characters, your character must have weaknesses in addition to their strengths, and please try to avoid stereotypes. The more original your character is, the more interesting!
4. Please do not make reference to the original book/movie Students. Cedric Diggory cannot be your exboyfriend because in this universe - he doesn't exist. None of the original student characters do (The original staff, and obviously big bad voldemort, Bellatrix, etc. will be included in this RP)
5. There may only be 5 characters with special abilities (Animagus, Metamorphmagus, Legilimens, werewolf, Veela charms, etc.) that must be approved in your form. These are on a first come first serve basis, you must complete your form before your request will be considered. Only one special ability character per user. Additionally, one student may have possession of the marauders map (however, this student cannot also have a special ability, nor can this user also have a character with a special ability.)
6. I do ask that you post at least once every two weeks. Failure to post within two weeks with out warning me ahead of time may result in expulsion from the thread.
7. Drama is encouraged in the RP, but never in OOC. Please be polite and respectful to fellow Roleplayers.
8. Please use realistic face claims for your characters (no anime or cartoons/sketches)

AppropriateAdvancedAmericanlobster-small.gif

ROSTER:

Special Abilities:

1. Kiara Sinclaire // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Female - Veela Charm
2. Catyln Greenwood // Ravenclaw // 6th Year // Female - Werewolf
3. Rhys Nightingale // Ravenclaw // 6th Year // Male - Legilimens
4. Dakota Kingsley // Hufflepuff / 6th Year // Male - Metamorphmagus
5. Aedion Bricriu // Slytherin // 6th Year // Male - Animagus (Dire Wolf)

Marauders Map Possessor: Faust Canorosa // Hufflepuff // 5th Year // Male

Gryffindor:

1. Kiara Sinclaire // 5th Year // Female
2. Crescentia Andersdotter-Sanderson // 5th Year // Female
3.Yingjie Liwei // 7th Year // Male
4. Zhiqiang Xiang // 7th Year // Male

Hufflepuff:

1. Dakota Kingsley // 6th Year // Male
2. Ajax Wilkes // 5th Year // Male
3. Pirk Haukegaard // 7th Year // Male
4. Faust Candorosa // 5th Year // Male

Ravenclaw:

1. Catyln Greenwood // 6th Year // Female
2. Rhys Nightingale// 6th Year // Male
3. Lilith Bloom // 6th Year // Female
4. Weisheng Xiang // 7th Year // Male
5. Philip Cracknell // 5th Year // Male

Slytherin:

1. Theo Arcadian // 6th Year // Male
2. Arabella Aimee // 6th Year // Female
3. Andromeda Wilkes // 5th Year // Female
4. Aedion Bricriu // 6th Year // Male
5. Clairabelle Cartwright // 6th Year // Female
6. -reserved-

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f594350345f45434b727a387567673d3d2d3132362e313630336536633362356161376431363839333930383932363037322e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720

Last edited:
fat track also, EVERYONE
The criminal that murdered Faust's mother is alive, and is also the one who attack Kiara this last summer, and when Faust was an infant, it is canon he was on his way to complete a dark mission, so this opens up for someone else to be affected by this criminal when Faust was a toddler (he's 16 right now).

The criminal can also become a plot baddie later, he knows Avada Kedavra

EDIT
I very much have in mind that one of Faut's goals is to get into the Slytherin Chamber and see the chamber of secrets or their secret room; "Hey, after all, we did share our secret room"

I will be posting shortly with Kiara and Theo's opinions on everyone :) but am still planning on a Kiara x Aedion romance and a Theo x Crescentia Romance

Once ff is available again to view I’ll grab my plots. However my girl is still open to all the friendships that were plotted before and the possibly romance with Rhys or Arabella!

I'd love it if Pirk could be really good/close friends with someone! I'm one of the ~new crew~ so I've no idea what anyone had plotted :ghostv:

If Pirk wouldn’t mind a werewolf as a friend then I happily offer up my girl Cat for some friendship plots! Borge Borge

If Pirk wouldn’t mind a werewolf as a friend then I happily offer up my girl Cat for some friendship plots! Borge Borge
i think that'd fit very well! I can easily imagine Pirk being overly protective of someone who has no trouble protecting themself haha

That would be great! She’s pretty much close friends with almost all the characters that’s gonna slowly develop through out the roleplay. Since she is a werewolf she tries to keep distance at first afraid to hurt them during a full moon. So having more friends who are so willing to protect her makes her happy! 🖤

Do you reckon they start out as friends, or develop a friendship throughout the RP? I'm easy either way!

❥ Tracking
My babes Crescentia and Rhys are open for plots! As mentioned above, they both have possible romance plots already but are open to friendships, rivalries, and whatever else you can think of.

Wolfiee Wolfiee sounds g! do you wanna plot out anything or feel it out as we go?
BOKEH. BOKEH. here, what do you think of a playful quidditch rivalry between Pirk and Crescentia? I don't think he understands Rhys at all, unfortunately 😅

Remi and Ajax are both open for plotting. Neither of them have solid romances yet, though Remi did have a thing with Theo for a minute. I'm just gonna write down all of the plots for my charries that I know off the top of my head, so y'all can know the general plots for the moment. For my oldies, I'm open to our old plots being adjusted, just let me know.
For Remi and Theo our plan was to make them good friends, who hook up once. Afterwards, they decide that they are better off as friends, since Theo had commitment issues and Rem has a bit of an attitude problem. I don't think we are currently planning on them being actual love interests after that one time. They just become eachother's wingmen and even closer friends.

Ajax was going to have a crush on Crescentia, since he has crushes on literally anyone who is nice to him. I'm open to changing this, so he could have an actual reciprocated romance plot.
We had planned for Remi and Kiara to be good friends, who are super chaotic together.

Ajax and Cat were going to be super wholesome besties.

Remi and Aedion were going to be friends and have a sibling-like relationship, since they are very similar.

Lilith was friends with one of my charries, but I can't remember which one.
Remi really dislikes Arabella because she calls people mudbloods.
This is all I can remember at this exact moment

I am open to plots with Faust also known as Candlewick <3
I'll be spooping through your bios but I have no idea about everyone's already pre-made plots aside form the ones mentioned here

I know I need to plot with ye Hufflepuff characters.

I would also like to have plotted some existing/back written interactions between him and in-house/other house members so I can get a better feel about his relationship with the other characters

I wouldn’t mind plotting relationships and interactions with Clairabelle. I'm a new entry so I haven't followed any pre-occurring plotting.

Alright, so it is likely Faust was shy and reserved kid; that boy who started off seemingly useless but ended up gaining talent and studying to the point where he made great grades, especially in arithmetic, and spell casting, and of course, care for magical creatures. He is a deft and subtle prankster, only laughing when those he's played and their posse are out of sight, only people he knows would not out him would be let in on the antics. Unless one of these said people are his friends are being pranked, then it's expected to be reciprocated as all in good fun. When learning he is trying to learn so interruptions can be annoying o frustrating. He used to be the most abhorred flyer, he didn't show good results until his fourth year, and now he is a chaser, or seeker, for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. He is very fair and doesn't enjoy unnecessary violence or teasing/bullying. He also cares about every creature, except for maybe insects like ticks XD. He also loves being around people but has social anxiety, he masks it pretty well, especially after having to try and do it for 4-5 years, though him suddenly leaving usually marks that he is about to have visible symptoms. He often appears fine but is wondering if he has said the right thing and done the right thing all the time, unless he knows he acted on a matter of justice and fairness, or in defense of a magical creature. He is generally kind.

Below are quick thoughts I have between your characters and Faust.
WanderLust. WanderLust.
KIARA & FAUST
So I imagine at some point we are going to do the class where everyone get's to challenge their Boggart; and when the scarred man materializes, I imagine the same scent will be present, which Faust will recognize from the time his mother protected him and was murdered. He may feel compelled to seek her later asking how she knows that man, though I doubt she would share her story with him. I'm thinking maybe he is brushed off or shut down about it, he will fill guilty for having approached her so suddenly and probably try to apologize for, essentially, sticking his nose into her business. Maybe this is how it then comes up his story about the same man to her. I would like to also throw out that a knowing staff member might interrogate the two at this point since they both seem to know something about this wanted criminal. Though I don't imagine it being drawn out. Given that she is kind and confident, I think they could easily have a friendship, she may have been one to have helped him become less self-isolating in his previous years. He also would be someone available for her to vent or talk to if she ever needed though his concern of saying the wrong thing about anything would almost always result in some kind of cuddling response versus assuring words, such as hugging or holding. Purely platonic.
THEO & FAUST
If they could only bond over one thing, it would surely be care for magical creatures. I can see these two not necessarily interacting that much in any classes or outside activities but somehow always partners in this one class and it might be like night and day the amount of social interaction they have when out and in class respectively. I can see their conversations revolving mostly around creatures, and Faust even sharing that every now and then he swims with the Selkies. Just bro-nerding over animals. In previous years it was likely Faust was too anxious to approach most confident and popular people, anyone who had a group of friends, which I imagine Theo had/has. So out of circumstance they may not know each other as well as they know other people, they know of each other but that's kind of it.
BOKEH. BOKEH.
CRESS & FAUST
I could see these two hitting it off, they have similar personalities, both kind and passionate though Cress braver where Faust is convicted in his passion, but anxious and may regret it later. I could see these two trying to save each other and the arguments they do get into is the other being too selfless, or Cress too reckless (even though he too sometimes acts on impulse, especially in defense of someone he cares about or a creature), or Faust too dormant (or something I'm not using the right word). They also have both lost their mother, she blaming herself for that is something he can relate too as he often ahs wondered if he had not chased the snake if everything would have been different and his mother would be alive. What he also beats himself up over is he is aware (through his father) how much his mother loved him, but feels sick with himself how he doesn't feel or seem to for his mother because he was so young and only remembered her face and some features. These two could be very fun, very kind and beaming, or sad together.
RHYS & FAUST
Like Theo, it was unlikely that he was approached or interacted ever with Rhys in the beginning (First Year). However, Faust hate's and fears failure, despite his social anxiety and I imagine Faust, after a few times trying but ducking out due to anxiety, he eventually inquired Rhys's help in learning certain materials. If Rhys is the know-it-all (just very smart and studies) and intelligent one, which seems evident. Rhys's insensitivity and recluse-ness likely kept Faust extremely nervous, but like Rhys he wants to perfect anything and everything he learns. He may have had some stomach aches and storms of thoughts after the tutoring, but he would have committed to it regardless, though may have been late half the time. Into his fourth or even this year, that anxiety would have quelled more as it would be accepted that Rhys is just not an emotional guy, and all in all he would be regarded as a teacher/student helper if you will. I also think it will have made it easier talking to Rhys ironically, because of the aura that Rhys has, not caring about what Faust does or say, questions spawned from anxiety, such as did I say the right thing, would be put to bed. So it's almost as if he does not have the weight or cloud of these questions later in their time being tutor and tutee.
Wolfiee Wolfiee
CAT & FAUST
Both kind and lovers of animals, they could get along well. however her tendency to skirt around close friendships may be misunderstood, Faust believing he said or did something wrong. So their friendship maybe be off and on, sometimes they're hanging out, but sometimes something went misunderstood so he feels the need to hang back like giving space, feeling he is becoming bothersome or an irritation- especially if he experiences her moodiness before her transformation/near the full moon. But he always comes back. It's this strange limbo; though if he were to be explained and brought in on the werewolf secret he would understand better. We can plot this revelation. To which he would start making a routinely energizing food and activity thing for her after the full moon. They might also, I see, prank others. xD
mood6 mood6
REMI & FAUST
This one may be a strained relationship if their is one at all. I could see more confrontations happening due to misunderstanding the other, which as much as he would want to be kind to everyone and be a friend, frankly I need lol. Her sarcasm and not as warm (as mentioned they appear patronizing and sarcastic) smiles, coupled with her negativity would not rub Faust the right way. Maybe they become subtle rivals, or they are not quite enemies but close, and certainly not friends (yet). They both have anxiety, and while later they can come to understand that, no one with it is necessarily looking to see if someone else has it- and they be the victims of each others outburst or irritation. I would love to plot a magic duel that stems from this. And maybe if he ever feels slighted by her, he pranks her with a snake.
AJAX & FAUST
Sunshine & Extroverts & Anxiety. Two peas in a pod; I feel like these two would have just bounced around the other like balls of sunny warmth, and propelled each other a safe distance away by the electromagnetic field that is their anxiety. I could see these two able to watch a trashy hallmark movie together, because watching a movie hardly requires talking. Who know, maybe it becomes a Hufflepuff ritual, with buckets of popcorn and other magical snacks. These two would see each other more often than the others as they are both Hufflepuffs, and Ajax would also witness Faust's weird sleeping habits. Mentioning he is oblivious he may not see why Faust commits himself like a hero to death on activities or a "would-be" hobby. Where Ajax speaks fast as a result of his anxiety, Faust may appear normal, but is criticizing himself belligerently after the fact and maybe even during. I imagined Faust wearing sweaters too, admittedly I didn't mention a lot about his wardrobe due to uniforms in Hogwarts; but they have a very similar style. I don't really know if they could mistake each other's sweaters but I think it would be funny if they ended up wearing the other and noticing it later halfway through their day.

alright i got to take a break from this will add the rest of FAUST & CHARACTERS later <3

Yes, Philip has been accepted so feel free to start plotting!! I'm working on Kiara and Theo's opinions now :)

These are just my ideas - They're both open to other plot ideas and if you don't like the ones I've listed that's fine too!!

Barbara_Palvin_legends.filminspector.com_19.gif

KIARA'S POTENTIAL PLOTS:

FRIENDS:

Crescentia - I would love for these two to be roommates/Gryffindor besties. Kiara would always support Cres at all her quidditch games, she'd be viciously loyal and protective. I feel like they'd always be together and confide in each other about boys and the like. BOKEH. BOKEH.

Andromeda (Remi) - Unlikely friends, but perhaps they sit next to each other in one of their classes and have the same kind of sassy attitude so they vibe well together. I can see them as friends but not necessarily best friends. mood6 mood6

Pirk - Kiara would be fiercely protective of Pirk, I can see them getting into some mischief together and just having fun. I can also see him being a shoulder for her to cry on when her assault finally gets to her. Borge Borge

Faust - I'm assuming these two will become unlikely friends after they realize they were both victims of the same dark wizard. Kiara might be hesitant at first as she doesn't like disclosing information about her assault, but once she warms up to him they could be good friends. Chimeric Chimeric

Cat - There's definitely potential for a friendship here, especially since they both have special abilities that they somewhat lack control over (Although Kiara is currently unaware of her Veela Charm, when she finds out about it it will be nice for her to be able to talk to someone who also struggles with something similar). However, I'm not sure how these two would cross paths so that's something we would have to plot. Wolfiee Wolfiee

ENEMIES/RIVALRIES:

Arabella - Arabella using the term 'mud blood' will continuously piss Kiara off to no end, especially if she messes with Kiara's friends, then Kiara will not hesitate to pull her wand. HouseMouse HouseMouse

POTENTIAL ROMANCES:

Aedion - As we discussed earlier, because Aedion is often sleeping in the Gryffindor dorms, perhaps theres a night where Kiara has one of her nightmares and runs into Aedion in the gryffinor common room - surprised to see a Slytherin there. She'd definitely find him incredibly attractive, and appreciate his protective nature. I think we could have a lot of interesting interactions between them. blue tea blue tea

Philip - I could see Kiara maybe sitting next to Philip in one of her classes, maybe potions because she doesn't understand it at all? They both come from completely different worlds, her being a wealthy pureblood and him the son of a squib. Perhaps it's sort of an enemies to lovers thing where he see's her as a prissy little princess at first but then slowly starts to see beneath the surface? She'd find him attractive right off the bat, but she would pretend like she didn't. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

tenor.gif

THEO'S POTENTIAL PLOTS

FRIENDS:

Aedion - Two 6th year Slytherin boys, need I say more? As I said before, I could see these two being best buddies as they both have younger siblings that their protective of and both like to get into a bit of trouble. Theo would potentially be hesitant around Aedion's Gryffindor friends as he doesn't know them all too well, but I could see him eventually learning to deal with having them around. blue tea blue tea

Pirk - I could see these two getting into mischief together and just enjoying each others company, however unlikely friends they may be. Theo would be quick to knock someones teeth out if they messed with any of his friends. Borge Borge

Philip - Again, unlikely friends here. However, I think their somewhat opposite personalities might compliment each other. Philip could kind of mellow Theo out where as Theo pushes Philip out of his comfort zone - I could see Theo dragging Philip to parties and the like in the hopes of bringing him out of his shell. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

ENEMIES/RIVALRIES:

Rhys - A legilimens and a guy trained in Occlumency? Talk about fire and powder. Theo will likely find Rhys pretentious and often try to knock him down a peg, even if it's physical since the odds of Theo outsmarting or outwitting him are low. However, these two could get into one hell of a magical duel. BOKEH. BOKEH.

POTENTIAL ROMANCES:

Crescentia - I could see him not wanting to admit that he's actually *falling* for Crescentia as he rather likes his reputation as a player. But ultimately, he would develop a weak spot for her, he can't help it. At first he'd just playfully flirt with her a lot but I can see it gradually escalating over time as his real feelings slowly start to show. BOKEH. BOKEH.

Andromeda/Remi - As we discussed, these two could potentially be Slytherin buddies and eventually have a friends with benefits situation, until they both realize they're kind of better off as friends since neither of them have the emotions necessary for a proper relationship. That being said, they're still buddies and love getting into mischief together. mood6 mood6

I don't remember what or who I said for my characters 😅😅😅 Any ideas? I think I said Ajax would be perfect friends with one of my characters.

Pirk - Kiara would be fiercely protective of Pirk, I can see them getting into some mischief together and just having fun. I can also see him being a shoulder for her to cry on when her assault finally gets to her.
I vibe with this! I can also see him opening up about his toxic relationship - not to compare, but to let her know she's not broken for it. And he's a scruffy dude, I can imagine her fussing a little over his "fashion" choices?

Pirk - I could see these two getting into mischief together and just enjoying each others company, however unlikely friends they may be. Theo would be quick to knock someones teeth out if they messed with any of his friends.
Oooh, two fighty boys, ready to take on the world! They'd probably have a rocky start in some previous year, but somehow find common ground! And Pirk could help Theo with his herbology.

Philip - Again, unlikely friends here. However, I think their somewhat opposite personalities might compliment each other. Philip could kind of mellow Theo out where as Theo pushes Philip out of his comfort zone - I could see Theo dragging Philip to parties and the like in the hopes of bringing him out of his shell. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Yeah I agree. Philip might find theo lack of focus on studies and yet still being capable students annoying yet (not to mention a little jealous of his good looks and way with women) would find the fun side more than good trade off. They will get on well.

Philip - I could see Kiara maybe sitting next to Philip in one of her classes, maybe potions because she doesn't understand it at all? They both come from completely different worlds, her being a wealthy pureblood and him the son of a squib. Perhaps it's sort of an enemies to lovers thing where he see's her as a prissy little princess at first but then slowly starts to see beneath the surface? She'd find him attractive right off the bat, but she would pretend like she didn't.
I can see this working as well. She certainly hits a lot boxes for Phillip for a potential partner. He is also not one to keep silent when a little princess being prissy so i can see a lot of back and forth snide comments between them over the years and further still until the find they are into each other. Will the be a couple... lets see.;)

Ahahahaha Borge Borge Kiara fussing over Pirk's hair and straightening his tie all the time is a WHOLE vibe "Pirk please just let me pluck your eyebrows, just once, please"

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Kiara will certainly be one to engage in snide little arguments with Philip and stick her tongue out at him lol, but I can see them slowly starting to like each other and bonding more as they get to know each other more during their "Dumbledore's army" training.

ALSO: Just so everyone knows (especially our newcomers) - We had decided that our initial starting of "Dumbledore's Army" would start when Kiara get's outraged in DADA after Umbridge tells them they won't actually be practicing any spells. Kiara will stand up and claim that they won't be learning anything and that it's a joke, and she's going to get slapped across the face by Umbridge. Which will prompt Kiara to storm out. We had planned for both Remi and someone else to go after Kiara after the slap, but somebody else gets to her first and Remi ( mood6 mood6 ) ends up finding the room of requirement while whoever else is comforting Kiara.

Additionally, Theo grew up near Azkaban so he knows patronus charms very well (his father taught him in the event that dementors ever wandered to their home) so Theo will likely be the one teaching others to use the Patronus Charm. Feel free to add what you would like your characters to bring to the table! (Maybe their really good with handling bogarts and can teach Ridikulus. Maybe their an exceptional dueler? Healing spells? Anything you can come up with that will help these students. ) Also I would ~love~ to do a scene where some of the girls figure out how to brew amortentia just to see what everyone smells (which was why I had you all put your characters scents in your forms!) ;)

I don't remember much about what I said but as soon as ff is up and running again I'll repost what I had originally written along with whatever else I had written down!

I think that Remi would probably be the one to teach healing potions and spells to everyone else. She is physically disabled and experiences chronic pain, so when she is at Hogwarts she uses magic to ease her symptoms. Ajax... isn't incredibly skilled at anything, so he wouldn't really be able to teach anyone anything, but he would absolutely bring everyone snacks.

I don't really have the time to look through everyone's forms to come up with ideas right now, but I hopefully will tomorrow or the next day. Midterms kicked my butt. My kiddos are open for absolutely any plotting, so please just let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Chimeric Chimeric I can totally see Ajax and Faust being super wholesome friends! I also have an immediate thought of the two of them watching those really trashy Netflix rom-coms and making fun of them while making hot cocoas. AJ would probably also try to get the other Hufflepuff out of his shell a bit, but knowing not to push it. Maybe they would invite all the nervous first years to their movie nights?
I think also think Remi and Faust would have a strained relationship, but I think she would try her best to avoid any arguments for her brother's sake. However, if anything bad ever happens to Ajax I can see the two of them teaming up to prank whoever hurt him.

Watthound Watthound I think Lilith and Ajax were friends/study buddies? I may be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back