• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Role play

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
I frowned and my eyes flicked cautiously as the small gather of people congregated outside our compartment. Didn't they understand the idea of personal space? I almost cringed, feeling surrounded even as the attentions thankfully weren't on me. A small sigh of relief escaped me slightly as he said he'd be moving off soon, although I blushed from embarrassment, hoping no one had noticed. He probably didn't believe Sorens lie, but having him in here would be awkward to say the least. And also, I was starting to enjoy my conversation with Soren, finally able to voice something that'd been bugging me for months. I smiled gently at the boy sat across from me, and glanced towards the group of friends outside.

"Thanks" I said quietly, hoping they'd be too absorbed in greeting each other to notice. I supposed I'd admitted my fear to him as I figured he'd either say it was reasonable, or brush it off and point out I shouldn't worry about things outside of my control. He was also one of the most unlikely people to be involved with either him or the order, even if he was Slytherin. I scratched under Montis chin as I considered you'd probably try and change the subject, to take my mind off it. It'd probably help, after all Harry spent a considerable amount of time mulling over the dark lord, and look what good it did him. He was an emotional wreck.

(so I am guessing we will post here now ^u^ )

Heidi went got to work untangling Archimedes from her hair and set him down on the bench, gently petting him. Knowing her owl was safe from her crazy curls she smiled before kneeling down and began to dig through her messenger bag, soon pulling out a container. "Maybe a treat could help?" She suggested wanting to help All get his owl down, to which she pulled out what seemed to be a tiny mouse from the container.

"Hey, Finnley pretty girl..." She said slowly walking over to where she was perched as she softly and sweetly talked to the barn owl. If All could not reach her, Heidi could not even dream of it, with how short she was. So the next best thing was to coax the poor scared owl down from the luggage rack. "..the mean cat left ... you're safe now Finnley and..." She stopped and surprising gasped opening her hand acting surprised to the treat in her hand getting the attention of the barn owl ".. look what I have here....it's a delicious vole!...it looks quite yummy...." She held out her arm straight out creating a perch for Finnley to land on. Her hand held out flat with the vole laying on the palm on her hand. She stood there watching Finnley really hoping this would help get her down this tended to work with Archie and her fathers and grandparents owls.

Soren
The boy had grinned wide as the boy, Trefor, announced that he didn't want to be thrown up on. Even if he hadn't fully bought the lie, he wasn't planning on staying and that was all he had hoped for. Now, he turned to his current companion with a smile as he heard her whisper a soft, 'thanks.' So he had guessed right apparently. She really hadn't wanted this other guy around.
"Anything for you pal," he said back playfully while matching her quiet volume. He got the feeling she didn't want the growing group outside to hear, so he stood up and closed the compartment door once more. Then turned back with a smile, though it faded a little at the thought of what they had been speaking on before the interruption. He forced the corners of his mouth to stay up, as he spoke. "If I'm honest Lil, I'm pretty freaked out myself," he said, still not very loud, despite the door being closed,"however, I don't think we should let it ruin our year." His smile grew less forced as he spoke and he nudged her arm a little as he took his seat across from her once more, though this time swinging his legs up to lay across the bench so his back was propped up against the wall and his feet were closer to the door.
Allowicious
All watched in confusion as Heidi approached the flustered owl, but his confusion soon shifted to awe as Finnley gracefully flapped down to land on her hand and snatched the vole happily, as if the whole incident with the cat never happened.
"How did you..." he started, but he trailed off and just watched as the small barn owl leaned down and rubbed its head against Heidi's hand before letting out a pleased squak.

Emma
Emma threw her head back, disappointed in herself and sighed.
"I knew that I totally knew that! Sorry I called you Trevor, Trefor. I haven't done that since, what, first year?" she groaned, then started to reminisce a little in her head. She had missed these guys. She smiled at Trefor's cheerful comment and looked to Anna.
"I feel like it's been f o r e v e r! How have you guys been?" she asked. Slowly, a grey and white cat slinked up behind them and lept onto Emma's back, proceeding to climb onto the girl's shoulders, but she hardly even flinched, being used to Mouse's odd habits.

Last edited:

Tumblr_p06q99Reej1w9zjd2o1_500 (1)_20190112193631588.jpg
"Oh yeah, not since the day I met you in our Ravenclaw quarters." He raised his eyebrow. "Me and you got into an argument, and it took a while to actually become friends."

Trefor laughed at how difficult he was in his first year. Not getting expelled was a feat in itself, and he had a good drilling when he got home. "My summer...well, it wasn't the best. My father made sure I wouldn't be able to get even 2 seconds of relaxation again." he ran his fingers through his pulled back hair. "I had to dual with him yesterday, so I have a raging headache." Trefor shrugged. "Anything exciting for you guys?"

Lileath laughed a little and her nerves were calmed slightly by the casual boy opposite her. She was grateful he'd got her hint, and was a bit more comfortable with the door shut again. At his confession she nodded, slightly glad the brown haired boy agreed with her, as she didn't want to think she'd spent all this time worrying about nothing, as was the habit with people her age.

"Yeah... you're right." She said, her smile a little weak but it grew as she heard the food trolley go past.

"Are you going to get anything?" Lileath asked casually, the trolley providing an excellent change of topic without making it too awkward. She rummaged around her pocket slightly and took out two gallons, more than enough for what she wanted but she was considering buying Soren something. Especially with that rather cruel trick she pulled on him earlier.

Heidi got a huge smile on her face as this trick actually worked. She knew it worked like a charm for Archie as he was very treat oriented. After all, she didn't know much about Finley, but she was quite happy she was able to help get her down. And gladder the little barn owl seemed to be relaxed and happy now. "See I knew you would love it" she softly spoke to Finley as the owl rubbed her head against her hand. On the inside Heidi was screaming with joy as the owl gave her affection she had just made friends with another animal.

Bending her arm she brought the owl closer and gently petted her. "She is a good girl...oh..here you go All" She just gave All a small happy smile as she held out Finely to him, who was pitched on her forearm.

Soren
Soren's eyebrows drew together in confusion as Lileath mentioned 'getting something', then he heard the familiar sound of the food trolley and he sat up a little straighter.
"I might get a couple of pumpkin pasties for the ride," he said with a shrug, as he reached into his pocket as well, to find a couple of coins. He pulled out a few in his hand, but along with the money came a small treat he had brought for Finnley. That made him purse his lips together and sigh. The more he thought about it, the more he knew he really ought to go save his owl from his brother. All would never do anything to hurt Finnley, he knew that, but he had never seen his brother be kind to the small owl either. He rubbed his neck and looked to Lileath, swinging his legs off the bench and standing up.
"But after that, I might have to go and find my brother," he rubbed his neck as the guilt of leaving Finnley in that position and the unwillingness to seek out his brother battle in his mind. "Any chance you would help me look for him? He has my owl." He didn't know how Lileath would react to his asking her to join him on a hunt for his brother and pet, but he was hoping she would accompany him. They had had a pretty good time together thus far...

Allowicious
All was too stunned to move for a moment, but as Heidi reached out her arm to offer Finnley to him, he shook off his momentary shock and smiled before reaching out to take the bird. However, in his foolishness, he had reached out too quickly for Finnley's liking, apparently, and she suddenly took flight again and landed on the bench right beside the other owl. The small barn owl looked tiny compared to Archimedes, but still, Finnley approached him and, as soon as she was close enough, she pressed her head against the large owl's side, then backed up and looked up at him, as if she were all child, seeking acceptance. Allowicious was once again stunned, but then a bashful look washed across his face as he turned towards Heidi once again.
"I'm not all that great with animals," he muttered awkwardly, "Or people for that matter,"he added with a small shrug.

Emma
Emma nodded eagerly at Trefors question, happy to share her Summer experience, even if it wasn't the most exciting thing. Her family wasn't the wealthiest, so she could never afford the grand trips some families could, but she didn't really mind much.
"I finally learned how to drive! Of course, I didn't get my license, but I did learn how to get the car from one end of the parking lot to the other without crashing into other cars or people! My grandparents taught me when my siblings and I visited them a few weeks back," The red-haired girl grinned wide and looked to her friends, eager to hear their Summer stories as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back