• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts Role Play

O
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Dark lord steel

One Thousand Club
Hello Everyone, and welcome to our Hogwarts role play! Hopefully everyone will have a fun time, and without further adieu, let us set the scene.

The year is 1996, the year that supposedly the dark lord returned, although the ministry is dismissing such claims as suspicious nonsense. It is a time of strife, of conflict and of paranoia, no one knowing who to trust or what to believe.

However, we aren't meant to be dwelling on such dark matters. We were teenage students, and with Hogwarts being so isolated and guarded everyone had been assured of it's unassailable security, which was just as well considering it held nearly every magical teenager in the country. We were to get on the train, reconnect with old friends and perhaps meet a few new ones along the way. The adult world may of had a shadow looming over it, but who knew where our lives were going to lead us?

Rules:

Please create a brief description of your character before you join.
Please ask before trying to be a cannon character or being related to one.
You may be a teacher or a student.
Please take turns, and if you're going to be away for more than about 24 hours please say so. (If it's been more than 24 hours we will skip your go, and please wait for it to be your turn again before replying.)

Turn pacing:

1. Dark lord steel Dark lord steel (myself)
2. AquaMarie AquaMarie
3. NivieApple NivieApple
4. myst.erion myst.erion
5. L0ck0n L0ck0n

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll start, just to show people a brief idea (with the character introductions, and in case they're slightly confused with the starter) but after that I'd love for you to join!

Name: Lileath Steel
Hogwarts year: Fifth
Blood status: Pure Blooded
House: Slytherin
Sexuality: Straight, and she'd likely be reluctant to date anyone outside slytherin. Despite her parents not saying as much, she gets the impression they'd disapprove heavily of dating a muggle born.
Grades: Exceeding Expectations in most things, acceptable in a few of her weaker subjects. She took ancient runes and arithmancy as her Owl subjects.
Any special skills (and why): She knows a moderate about of occulemcy, as she found out about it in her third year and immediately sought training for it, scared people were going to look in her mind.
Parents: Adam and Abigial Steel
Siblings: None, although she has three cousins, one of whom she gets along with.
Bio: Her parents are death eater sympathizers, although they've been careful to shield this from their daughter, not wanting her to get caught up in the on going feud about pure blooded supremacy. She had a comfortable upbringing, not excessively rich but certainly not poor, but with her parents being so busy with their work she wasn't that close to them, although she was far closer to her father. Her mother, although kind, still had a way of treating her as if she was twelve, which caused tensions.
Personality: Sharp, perceptive, arrogant, devoted. Known to be quite suspicious, and will often watch others behaviour, but is known to ramble with people she feels comfortable with. Although she wouldn't change being a slytherin, she does find it quite lonely, as many members often seem selfish and vain.
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, quite pale as she spends most her time indoors to her mothers dismay, blue eyes (which she shares with her youngest cousin), 5"11.
Preferred attire: Black, usually quite smart but plain clothes, likes wearing black ankle boots. Also likes to wear eye liner, but she isn't allowed at Hogwarts and her mother hates her wearing it.
Pets: A cream Siamese cat named Monti. Very needy, but extremely tame and passive.
Likes: The night air, stars, dark colours, listening to music, reading.
Dislikes: Bright lights, crowds, flirtatious behaviour, people having multiple partners, apathy.
Wand: 10.5 inches, holly, dragon heart
Patronus: A panther

I walked onto Kings Cross Station with my parents, the same as last year. Except, it was not the same as last year. The atmosphere was different, that'd been buzzing with light and joy, and this felt slightly... muted. I shivered slightly as I walked through the barrier, despite the moderate temperatures, and my father looked at me.

"Nervous?" He asked quietly, and I scrunched my face slightly, as if to say that wasn't the case, although it was fair to say I had my doubts about returning.

"Not really. I just can't see anyone I know yet."

Which was true, I reflected as I looked around. There was the boy who lived, and the whispers were circling him like hawks on prey, although I seldom paid attention to him. We were both too caught up in our own lives to bother being enemies of each other like him and Malfoy was. Speaking of Malfoy, I spotted him not far away from us, smirking at me. When we were alone together, he sometimes made advances but I always brushed him off, certain that he wasn't really serious. I frowned slightly as I turned away, only to be broken from my thoughts by an ecstatic shouting of my name and I was soon crashed into by a very fast, very excited young girl. I laughed a little as I picked myself up off the floor, and just to bring more attention to us Monti started howling, as was his custom to do so. He hated being in a cat box, but I couldn't let him out on the station.

"It's nice to see you too, Lizzy."

Elizabeth, nicknamed "Lizzy", was my eleven year old cousin, who seemed to think I was pretty cool as I stood up to her brothers for her whenever we stayed in the same house. Her wavy blonde hair - much different to my shoulder length black one - was sprawled across her face slightly as she stood up, pink in the face.

"I'm really sorry Lileath."

I laughed and brushed off some dirt from my clothes, just plain black trousers and a black top, nothing special or fancy.

"It's okay, don't worry about it."

Last edited:
((Sorry for it being so long...got carried away....also have a none animated picture of my charcter if you prefure a human faceclam))

Name: Heidi Marie Turner
Nickname: none, but you can give her one
Sexuality: Straight
Blood Type: Mixed Blood
Year: 5
House: Hufflepuff
Patronus: White Mare
Wand: A 10 ¾” size wand with a slightly yielding flexibility, made of Rowan wood with a Phoenix feather core. She obtain her wand in a small town of the shores of Scotland.
XvXx6a-06wzAciHJZderZIvXct0X_6xR78cUXZ58P1OV1mmp8u5Ggrzj_R_X9c93DpT2dMaY7j7S1ely2Dy8xWNW-Hlx8cNN6D12nFH4_YCidppAbkPme2y0ackXjZNkJ0YzZ0sF

Appearance: Short about 5’3, with a curvy hourglass body, and soft facial features that makes her look younger than she really is. Tan skin and covered with freckles, mainly on her nose, cheeks, and shoulders. Almond shaped eyes with rich chocolate colored eyes and pierced ears. Long, thick, curly dark chocolate brown hair. Wears blue rim glasses, along with a sapphire pendant and yellow starfish earrings. Outside of her school uniform she wears lots of blues and fun cute clothing, from dresses and shorts. She also tends to wear animal ear hats and bows when holding up her hair.
ahydp3QB56ybWD4cErUsEnzH1gx2qLMQrs4mwgs6sinAMC_ueSBbq7QM3LZNaBOQ8ExOht_blhUlcy6wNoPAsuBb1RfiiIVHnAeWdp74_V3ok1x662lH0WXl45_wY9mnLTMl0Lxy

Personality: Heidi is friendly, kind, nurturing, and a bit stubborn at times. She will always do her best to help others, putting others first before herself. Very expressive and gets quite excited about the things she loves. She does enjoy having alone time but at the same time likes being around her friends.
Grades: One of the top students in her Care for Magical Creatures class and quite good in Herbology class and well. Although, Heidi is a good student one class she has great trouble in potions. Even though she is a 5th year student much of the potions she makes tend to backfire and blow up in her face. The explosions are more rare then they were her first years.
Any special skills (and why): Curiosity of animals both magical and none, she just have a soft spot for them. Healing spells, she been practicing healing spells for the past three years. Being taught by her grandmother every summer, her skills aren't quite as good as that of her grandmother, but she can heal and mend minor wounds (Minor burns, scrapes and cuts). A good cook, but an excellent baker and can be quite artsy.
Parents: Muggle mother Elena Turner and a mixed blood father Alister Turner (Father: Pure-Blood Wizard and Mother: Half-breed/ half Veela).
Siblings:
Backstory:
Heidi was born in the US, were her mother is from, traveling to the UK every chance they got. When about 8 years old Heidi’s family moved to England which they lived in the city of London until she was 10 years old, later on moving to the countryside of Lancashire. When her parents discovered she had magical abilities they decided to send her out to study in Hogwarts, after all that's where her father and his family have gone for generations. There has been plenty of Slytherin’s and Gryffindor’s with a few Ravenclaws sprinkled here and there, but she is the first Hufflepuff in her family. From the first day when getting placed into her house to now she has loved every moment of attending Hogwarts. She is excited for the new year, determined to get better at potions, befriend more creatures, seeing her friends, hopefully making new friends and having new adventures.
Other: Heidi adores the color blue, stuffed animals, flowers and pastries (always carrying some type of snack, pastry or sweets I'm her bag). Enjoys the rain, starry nights and books. Has a great love and fascination of creatures of all shapes and sizes, especially her owl Archimedes. She dislikes celery, raisins, mean people, bullies, being made fun of her height, thunderstorms, and disappointing others. Is scared of pitch darkness, large storms and losing those she loves. Tends to chew on the sleeves of her robe when bored and at times when she is nervous. Bites her lower lip when unsure and will stick out the tip of her tongue when concentrating hard or focused on something.
Pet: Archimedes - Eurasian Eagle Owl
Archimedes is a very large male, weighing 7.3lb and with a wingspan of 6’. Mainly the size of an average female, which at times by unknowing people, think he is a female. He has a rich fawn color interspersed with dark brown stripes through his body. Large, very bright orange colored eyes, with a black very prominent beak. His toes are extensively feathered, very long and powerful ending in long, black talons. He has large black with a slight brown colored ear tuft, making him appear more menacing and also used for communication purposes.
2-Hh1rhOzZN6atyp63DQHSeUTR512XQviglHefLaGGjW9NxyeoIdVZadoQosZtBbFRpr147QUIkG30Ls3PXSThOvY9n6YunUtVXycWr7f9WSk6tksYAWcAvKItOUgLWY16BDdh_c

Pet personality: Archimedes might look menacing but he is a big softy who loves getting attention, more so if he likes and trusts you. Can easily get jealous and can be quite stubborn, but he is a very loyal. Very protective of Heidi, covering her with his wings (the best he can) and and loves to cuddle.

((Sorry for it being so long...got carried away....also have a none animated picture of my charcter if you prefure a human faceclam))

Name: Heidi Marie Turner
Nickname: none, but you can give her one
Sexuality: Straight
Blood Type: Mixed Blood
Year: 5
House: Hufflepuff
Patronus: White Mare
Wand: A 10 ¾” size wand with a slightly yielding flexibility, made of Rowan wood with a Phoenix feather core. She obtain her wand in a small town of the shores of Scotland.
XvXx6a-06wzAciHJZderZIvXct0X_6xR78cUXZ58P1OV1mmp8u5Ggrzj_R_X9c93DpT2dMaY7j7S1ely2Dy8xWNW-Hlx8cNN6D12nFH4_YCidppAbkPme2y0ackXjZNkJ0YzZ0sF

Appearance: Short about 5’3, with a curvy hourglass body, and soft facial features that makes her look younger than she really is. Tan skin and covered with freckles, mainly on her nose, cheeks, and shoulders. Almond shaped eyes with rich chocolate colored eyes and pierced ears. Long, thick, curly dark chocolate brown hair. Wears blue rim glasses, along with a sapphire pendant and yellow starfish earrings. Outside of her school uniform she wears lots of blues and fun cute clothing, from dresses and shorts. She also tends to wear animal ear hats and bows when holding up her hair.
ahydp3QB56ybWD4cErUsEnzH1gx2qLMQrs4mwgs6sinAMC_ueSBbq7QM3LZNaBOQ8ExOht_blhUlcy6wNoPAsuBb1RfiiIVHnAeWdp74_V3ok1x662lH0WXl45_wY9mnLTMl0Lxy

Personality: Heidi is friendly, kind, nurturing, and a bit stubborn at times. She will always do her best to help others, putting others first before herself. Very expressive and gets quite excited about the things she loves. She does enjoy having alone time but at the same time likes being around her friends.
Grades: One of the top students in her Care for Magical Creatures class and quite good in Herbology class and well. Although, Heidi is a good student one class she has great trouble in potions. Even though she is a 5th year student much of the potions she makes tend to backfire and blow up in her face. The explosions are more rare then they were her first years.
Any special skills (and why): Curiosity of animals both magical and none, she just have a soft spot for them. Healing spells, she been practicing healing spells for the past three years. Being taught by her grandmother every summer, her skills aren't quite as good as that of her grandmother, but she can heal and mend minor wounds (Minor burns, scrapes and cuts). A good cook, but an excellent baker and can be quite artsy.
Parents: Muggle mother Elena Turner and a mixed blood father Alister Turner (Father: Pure-Blood Wizard and Mother: Half-breed/ half Veela).
Siblings:
Backstory:
Heidi was born in the US, were her mother is from, traveling to the UK every chance they got. When about 8 years old Heidi’s family moved to England which they lived in the city of London until she was 10 years old, later on moving to the countryside of Lancashire. When her parents discovered she had magical abilities they decided to send her out to study in Hogwarts, after all that's where her father and his family have gone for generations. There has been plenty of Slytherin’s and Gryffindor’s with a few Ravenclaws sprinkled here and there, but she is the first Hufflepuff in her family. From the first day when getting placed into her house to now she has loved every moment of attending Hogwarts. She is excited for the new year, determined to get better at potions, befriend more creatures, seeing her friends, hopefully making new friends and having new adventures.
Other: Heidi adores the color blue, stuffed animals, flowers and pastries (always carrying some type of snack, pastry or sweets I'm her bag). Enjoys the rain, starry nights and books. Has a great love and fascination of creatures of all shapes and sizes, especially her owl Archimedes. She dislikes celery, raisins, mean people, bullies, being made fun of her height, thunderstorms, and disappointing others. Is scared of pitch darkness, large storms and losing those she loves. Tends to chew on the sleeves of her robe when bored and at times when she is nervous. Bites her lower lip when unsure and will stick out the tip of her tongue when concentrating hard or focused on something.
Pet: Archimedes - Eurasian Eagle Owl
Archimedes is a very large male, weighing 7.3lb and with a wingspan of 6’. Mainly the size of an average female, which at times by unknowing people, think he is a female. He has a rich fawn color interspersed with dark brown stripes through his body. Large, very bright orange colored eyes, with a black very prominent beak. His toes are extensively feathered, very long and powerful ending in long, black talons. He has large black with a slight brown colored ear tuft, making him appear more menacing and also used for communication purposes.
2-Hh1rhOzZN6atyp63DQHSeUTR512XQviglHefLaGGjW9NxyeoIdVZadoQosZtBbFRpr147QUIkG30Ls3PXSThOvY9n6YunUtVXycWr7f9WSk6tksYAWcAvKItOUgLWY16BDdh_c

Pet personality: Archimedes might look menacing but he is a big softy who loves getting attention, more so if he likes and trusts you. Can easily get jealous and can be quite stubborn, but he is a very loyal. Very protective of Heidi, covering her with his wings (the best he can) and and loves to cuddle.

I love it! In fact you're making me want to edit mine to fit in line with it!

((( I say go for it if you really like ^-^ and I'll post an intro as soon as I can got work today >-< )))

Kings Cross Station did not feel the same this morning, the air was heavy and many of the adults seem jumpy. Intern many of kids seem nervous, not so much the first years because they still had the excitement of going to Hogwarts for the first time. But many of the older students like herself just didn't seem as happy as usual. Heidi would have to guess it had to do with a person her parents had been talking about last night. Concern about a danger out in the wizarding world she had been over hearing whispers be it from her grandparents or parents. Though they would become quite and quickly change the subject when ever she would come into the room.

“Alister dear.. are you sure Heidi will be alright…” A women with brown curly hair asked stopping the trolley close to the Hogwarts Express, she wore a very worried look on her face.

“Oh pigeon,...there's nothing to worry about...Hogwarts is an extremely fortified School…she will be more than safe there..” a tall man with dirty blond hair reinsured his wife.

Heidi stood there biting the ends of her sleeves hoping the school was safe, because a lot of the adults were scaring her and she had no clue what she was being frightened about.

She sighed standing on her tiptoe as she looked out into the sea of heads. “see any of your friends?” her mother asked as she just shook her head “no....I think it will be easier to find them on the train” she responded pouting a bit she could not see over anyone's head. She just smiled back at her parents, she would at least spend a bit more time with them before the train started to board.

Name: Emma DeLury
Hogwarts year: Forth
Blood status: Muggle Born
House: Ravenclaw
Sexuality: Straight,
Grades: Exceptional, especially in charms, transfiguration, and potions.
Any special skills (and why): She is an exceptional Quidditch player and is the Keeper and in line to be the team leader in the next few years. Probably due to leading her siblings for years and always playing chase or soccer with them...
Parents: Danielle and Jared DeLury, both muggles
Siblings: Four siblings, all muggles, 3 younger brothers and one older sister.
Bio: Emma was born and raised in a very small town in England. In her relatively big family, she was the second oldest, though because her older sister Carollyn was always a bit of a rebel, it fell to Emma to act the part of the responsible big sister since she was about 3 and her, though loving parents, were always too busy to really be the parents. The stress of always trying to be perfect for her parents and siblings sometimes got to her in weird ways though. From a young age strange things have happened to her. She would wake with her room all cleaned up or be cooking dinner to find it was already fully prepared and the dishes were washed. It seemed almost like, well, magic. If she brought it up, her much too busy parents would brush it off as imagination and give her a fresh set of chores to do. This continued until she eventually believed them. Of course it was just her imagination. There is no such thing as magic. The days leading up to her eleventh birthday she officially received her invitation to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and she didn't even believe it. She showed the letter to her parents and they too brushed it off, but it kept nagging at her. Each night for a month, she read it before falling asleep and she eventually began to believe it could be more than a hoax. She tried convincing her grandparents that it was true, that she was really a witch, and, though they didn't completely believe her, they took her to where she believed she could get her school supplies. Upon seeing Diagon Alley, they too beleived. They helped her the best they could and she was able to get all she needed for school, even a fluffy grey cat with a funny little patch of white fur on its face like mustache. She named him Mouse. When it came time to go to Kings Cross, Emma was a mix of nerves and excitement. She was terrified to leave her younger siblings, but, after she explained, they wanted to support her the best they could, and promised to look after each other. She had the best time at Hogwarts, being placed in Ravenclaw house. She had the most fun she ever had, making friends and learning so so much. Now she is coming back for her 4th year!
Personality: Emma is loyal. It's her most distinctive feature. She is also funny and tries to make the most out of every situation. She has a ton of compassion and is always trying to make people smile, it comes from doing the same for her siblings. She is also great at hiding the stress that comes from her schooling and life which is another thing that came from being there for her siblings. Despite being so nice most of the time, she won't tolerate bullying or rudeness of any kind. She is a bit stubborn when she feels it's necessary, but will usually try to solve problems before they get too heated. Though she has a slight temper when it comes to people messing with her friends.
Appearance: She is fairly tall, with orange hair and a buttload of freckles. Also mildly thin.ginger_girls_03.jpg
Preferred attire: plain clothes. Light colors, green is her favorite color and light blues.
Pets: Mouse is her fluffy grey and white cat with a strange, but adorable, little white mustache. He is extra cuddly and only sleeps in Emmas bed, but for some reason loves to climb onto the shoulders of strangers and enjoys their company more than Emmas it would seem. Though he always comes back to her.
ae3c989f1205e3e963837680f460f601--salvador-dali-mustache-cat.jpg
Likes: learning, her friends, family, books, Quidditch, laughter, jokes, adventure.
Dislikes: Crowds, small spaces (shes a bit claustrophobic), bugs of any sort, hypocrisy, ignorance, and bullies.
Wand: 14.5 inches, brittle, beach wood, Phoenix feather core.
Patronus: A ginger cat

Let me know if something needs changing!

Last edited:
((Wasn't sure if you were supposed to say she was approved or not, but I'm gonna take your rating the post as confirmation and just go for it... hope that's what you wanted...))

Emma
The tall, ginger-haired, bright-eyed girl squeezed her way through King's Cross station, a fluffy grey cat perched on her shoulder like a parrot and both hands firmly clutching her massive, unattractive, floral print duffel bag. Despite the eyesore in her hands, Emma DeLury pushed ahead merrily, excitement bubbling in her just as it had each and every previous year she had strolled through the train station towards the Hogwarts Express. Her grandparents had brought her, same as every other year, and her siblings had tagged along too, but they had had to drop her off outside so she strolled along alone. She didn't mind much though, she knew she wouldn't be alone for long; her friends were here... somewhere in this massive crowd. Despite her own cheerfulness, Emma wasn't oblivious to the situation that was plaguing the station with a little more unease than normal. The whole... 'Dark Lord' thing. She had heard about it a few times throughout her past 3 years at Hogwarts but had never really acknowledged how real a threat he posed, being from a full muggle family and not really wanting to delve into the stories themselves. She would much rather live in the moment, and not worry about if this weird man that everyone seemed so scared of was 'back' or not. So, she decided not to let the eerie feeling in the room phase her and she trudged on through the mass of people, happy and hopeful.

I backed away slightly as her parents scolded her for running into me, but I brushed it off as she meekly gave her apology. Leaving to go on the train, I made a show of looking around, as if pretending to look for my friends, but in reality I didn't have many, only really having one and she was more of an acquaintance than a friend. I didn't mind too much, I was more than used to my own company, but it was a little unsatisfying. My parents were busy convening with my aunt and uncle, and I had little doubt that their conversations were about the same group of individuals that they'd been subtlety talking about all summer. The death eaters, and whether they'd truly returned or not. I was bothered, not because I particularly believed strongly in one belief over the other, but because of the potential longer reaching consequences this might have. Looking back briefly, I saw that my two male cousins, one in the fourth and one in the second year, were already on the train, but Lizzy was hanging back, her eyes flitting around nervously. Everyone in our close family was slytherin, and her brothers had been teasing her relentlessly how she wasn't going to be one, and in all honesty I was almost grateful. I waved goodbye to my parents, hugging my father and trying not too look uncomfortable as my mother kissed me on the cheek, as me and Lizzy walked unto the train.

((Do you think it'd be ok if I made a couple other characters... I got the idea to make a set of twin Slytherin boys... Or would that be too much?))

Heidi took in a deep breath as she looked out towards the Hogwarts Express as students started to board. “nervous muffin?” her mother asked as she placed her hand on her shoulder. Heidi turned over and up to her mom and gently nodded. She was not sure why she was nervous, it's not like she hasn't done this before, it was her 5th year after all.

“don't worry you will be fantastic!” her father said pulling her into a hug, to which her mother joined. “I'll miss you both lots and lots” she said as her eyes started to water. “oh my little muffin, don’t cry” her mother softly said holding her face and wiping away her tears “but I can't help it….ill miss you” Heidi said snuffling “don’t worry dear, you need to keep a chin up after all it's a whole new year filled with adventures. You get to learn new things, make friends and then Archimedes will watch over you.” her father spoke to her patting her on the head. Heidi smiled nodding her head making her parents smile. “That's my girl” her father added. “you better get going muffin, you wouldn’t want to be late” her mother added. “bye again, Love you both!” she said giving and receiving farewell hugs and kisses from her parents.

Heidi quickly adjusts the strap of her messenger bag and took her owl's cage in her arms before she quickly got on the train and waved one last time to her parents. The short brunette looked around the large cage she was carrying and down the hall, in the car, she was in. “All right here we go….” She whispered to herself before she slowly started to walk down the corridor. As she walked she could hear the voices within the compartments were full of students, laughing and talking away.

She passed one filled with fellow Hufflepuffs, but she felt uneasy about stepping into their conversation, leaving she continued to look for an empty compartment. Towards the very back of the car she found an empty compartment, she smiled gently setting down Archimedes covered cage. Taking a seat next to him she hugged her blue messenger bag as she looked out the window.

Name:
Soren Falicent
Hogwarts year:
Fifth
Blood status:
Half-blood
House:
Slytherin
Sexuality:
Straight
Grades:
Sorta lacking. He's plenty ambitious, just not in the sense of grades.
Any special skills (and why):
He is a Metamorphmagus, a wizard someone who can change his appearance at will, which is a skill that has been passed down to the second-born of every third generation of his family (yes, the genealogy is a little strange, but that's the wizarding world for you). Although Soren was a twin, he was the second born by about 20 minutes and therefore inherited the skill.
Parents:
Josephine (From an ancient line of pure-blood wizards) and Allowisicious XIV (a squib, though also from a long line of pure-bloods) Falicent
Siblings:
A single twin brother named Allowiscious XV (named after his father) who goes by All.
Bio:
Soren was born 20 minutes after his twin brother Allowisicious, and he has been grateful for that fact his whole life for two simple reasons. One, because he wasn't technically the first born son, he was not given the 'honor' of receiving his father's awesome name, and two, because in his family, being second born meant that he received the gift of being a Metamorphmagus. Yup, he knows he's lucky. Because of this, however, his brother has always envied him and worked his whole life to constantly one-up him at everything. Soren didn't mind though, and mainly let his brother win, figuring that he needed something to do to stay out of Soren's shadow. Sometimes, he even felt bad for his brother when he noticed how much more attention he was given, and eventually he started doing things just to make All look better. He would go out late to parties, invite over muggles, perform poorly in school, anything to help his brother, but it never did much other than gain him a disapproving look from his parents. So that's how he lived, his brother constantly competing against him, while he tried to shake his parents off and give his brother a chance.
Personality:
Soren in a very outgoing guy. He's big on sarcasm and jokes, and loves to make people laugh. He loves to talk and be a part of things, but also is big on getting others involved as well. When he makes a friend, he will do anything for them. He can be bold and flirtatious at times, but it's usually just an act, as he really just wants to have fun and chill with people. (Sounds a little cheesy)
Appearance:

1546923651423.png1546923623617.png
Preferred attire:
Casual wear mostly. He hates uniforms and even when wearing his hogwarts robes he does something to make it look less formal, usually taking off the tie or wearing a plain T-shirt underneath. He got in trouble for that first and second year, but eventually the professors gave up trying to force him to stop.
Pets:
A female barn owl named Finnley. She is overly sweet, likes to cuddle, and gets comfortable around just about everyone she meets. She also knows some tricks :P

Barn_Owl_b13-39-111_l.jpg
Just talking, laughing, jokes, making people laugh, Defense Against the Dark Arts
Dislikes:
Being alone, violence, conflict of any kind, when people cry
Wand:
15 in., Flexible, apple wood, unicorn hair core.
Patronus:
A mastiff dog

((Now I can add the cs I have for the twin All, or I can say that All is a squib and not use him for rping, cause I'm pretty ok with either one.))

Last edited:
Name:
Allowicious Falicent XV (pronounced Al-oh-wish-us)
Nickname:
All

Hogwarts year:
Fifth
Blood status:
Half-blood
House:
Slytherin
Sexuality:
Straight
Grades:
Perfect. Especially good in transfiguration.
Any special skills (and why):
He's good at most basic things such as Quidditch and school work and playing instruments due to years of trying to beat his brother at something.
Parents:
Josephine (From an ancient line of pure-blood wizards) and Allowisicious XIV (a squib, though also from a long line of pure-bloods) Falicent
Siblings:
A single twin brother named Soren.
Bio:
Allowicious was born 20 minutes before his twin brother Soren, and he has been frustrated by that fact his whole life for two simple reasons. One, because he was technically the first born son, he was given the 'honor' of receiving his father's awesome name, and two, because in his family, being first born meant that he couldn't receive the gift of being a Metamorphmagus. Yup, he knows he's unlucky. Because of this, he has envied his brother for as long as he can remember and worked his whole life to prove to his parents that he is just as talented as his brother. He even works extra hard in transfiguration hoping that he can one day become an animagus to possibly gain some semblance of approval. Despite excelling in nearly every field and showing everyone again and again that he is a dedicated and skilled young man, nothing ever seemed like enough. And no matter how bad his brother messed up, his parents brushed it off like it was nothing, which only fueled his will to succeed and his spite for his brother. Sure, he loved his brother, but he would never show it. When it comes to the competition, you can never show weakness, right?
Personality:
All is a pretty serious guy. He likes to talk and read and play music on the piano or even the violin (though it's not super manly), but he's never been as outgoing as his brother and prefers the company of people who aren't quite as loud. Still, he wants to have fun as much as the next person, he just suppresses it more as he feels its not a necessary pursuit, though he could probably be compelled otherwise. Quidditch is really the only thing in his life that he really enjoys, aside from the piano, and flying on his broom lets him feel free, and above the opinions of his impossible-to-please parents.
Appearance:
Same as Soren thanks to the whole identical twin thing, but All is always neater looking. Cleaner and more posh you could say, though he isn't exactly arrogant.

f521bd5ce982ff4026db1a08cca1480e.jpg
Preferred attire:
He always looks his best. Neat and tidy clothes that fit well.
Pets:
None. His parents decided he didn't need one because Soren already had a pet...
Music, piano, Quidditch, friends, being a slytherin.
Dislikes:
Coming in second place, obnoxious people, people not following rules, ignorant people...
Wand:
15.5 in., semi-brittle, hickory wood, dragon heart string core.
Patronus:
An orca

Last edited:
Soren & Allowicious
Four more unsuspecting people enter the crowded station at kings cross. A woman, tall and uncomfortably thin, has an arm wrapped proudly around her second born. A older man, looking a bit beaten down by the world, but clean and neat, stands on the same boy's right, a large suitcase in hand. They are followed closely by another boy, one who looks hurried and tired, but has a certain sure of determination about him. Then the last boy. The one being coddled by his parents, wears a hint of a smile, though mostly just looks disappointed.
Allowicious Falicent can't help but struggle behind the rest of his family. He looks almost like a well-kept butler as he hurries along at the tails of his parents and brother. Maybe he would be more excited if he wasn't so caught up in lugging his own luggage along with the cage containing his brother's owl. The thought of his brother makes his eyes narrow in frustration, but he quickly shook it off. This year he was more determined than ever to win over his parents, or at least to show them finally that Soren was completely undeserving of all the attention he received. As he made his way behind them, he was suddenly cut off by a large man pushing along an entirely too long cart. The rest of his family continued on, leaving him behind as All struggled to find a way to catch up.
"Blast." he muttered under his breath. As soon as he could he, squeezed through the crowd, hoping to catch up, but they were nowhere to be seen. Once again he was forgotten. The morning had left him exhausted though, and instead of sticking around to try and find them again, he huffed and hurried away to the train, his luggage in tow, and rushed the back of the train, carelessly throwing open a random door and practically slamming it shut behind him. It was only then that he noticed the dark-haired girl and her menacing looking owl. He tried his best to compose himself.

"I apologize. I didn't know there was someone in here. I can leave if you wanted to be alone." he muttered to the girl sheepishly.

The other twin felt entirely conflicted as his parents hurried him along through the crowd. Hogwarts was his sanctuary from the constant attention from his parents, but he knew that this year would be different. With the whole Dark Lord is back deal. He had to admit that he was nervous, any conflict made him nervous really, but he would never say it out loud. His mother's arm around him felt less comforting and increasingly more irksome as they walked along. He glanced behind him, to seek comfort in his twin's presence, no matter how hostile it may be, but was shocked to find him gone, and further searching yielded nothing more. Did he leave them? No, that wasn't like All. He was probably lost in the crowd. A little worry crept into his heart, but it was put out when he reminded himself that All was a big boy. He could make it to the train on his own. As his parent's brought him closer to the train, they suddenly stopped and placed him out in front of him.
"Now son, you know we love you, right Soren?" he had to fight the urge to roll his eyes at their coddling.
"Of course Mom, " he mumbled carelessly in response, but his eyes started searching the room for a friend, he saw a few other slytherins and a couple of hufflepuffs he knew, but no one he was close with. His friends must be on the train already.
"You are going to have another wonderful year at hogwarts. Alright son? Make us proud," his father said, a smile on his face. Soren tried to force one as well, though it came off as more of a grimace. After a few more hugs, his father handed him his luggage, that he had tried and failed to convince him he could carry it himself eariler, and he took off towards the train as quick as he could. Once on the train he saw a familiar head of shoulder length black hair with a smaller girl walking along.
"Lileath! Hey!" he called out to the figure. He didn't know her all that well, but he enjoyed trying to make the serious girl laugh over the years of being in the same house at school. So he hurried up until he was right behind her.

Emma
Emma had made her way to the train and squeezed into a full compartment. Everyone inside was a fellow Ravenclaw, and she was close with all of them. This would be a fun ride...

Last edited:
I both frowned and smiled as I heard you yell my voice, and laughed a little as you came skidding to a hault in front of me.

"Hey Soren" I said casually enough, more casual than I was with most people but there was still a hint of tension there. I didn't trust people, and I certainly didn't approve of your flamboyant attitude, although it was refreshing from the usual calculated coldness that most prominent slytherins held.

"How was your summer?" I ask, inviting you to follow me unto the train. Lizzy had backed off behind me slightly, as she was quite shy, and I squeezed her hand to let her now it was fine. She'd heard greatly exaggerated rumours from her brothers, who'd insisted the whole of Slytherin was filled with muggle hating murderers who'd tie you up and skin you over an open fire. While we did have a reputation for muggle hating, it wasn't that extreme, only very few taking it to those levels, and there were none in Hogwarts.

Heidi looked out the train window watching the last few of the students bid farewell to their family and climb on to the train. A yawn escaped her mouth as she sat up stretching. "Archie you up little guy?.." she asked lifting up the cover of the large cage next to her. The brunette happy smile as she was faced with big bright orange eyes looking back at her. The large owl let out a little squeak and fluffed up, to which Heidi could not help but chuckle. "hi there sleepy head... look we are on the train..." she said as the owl looked around before starting to bite the cage. "I'm sorry Archie I know you hate the cage....but its the rules you have to stay in there while we travel...." she moved closer to the cage "but once the train moves and everyone is settled in ill let you out," she said in a whisper.

A loud slamming sound startled both the dark haired girl and the owl. Archimedes puffed up making himself to look a big and menacing as he could. Heidi quickly sat up looking over to the doorway to see someone standing there. He looked quite surprised she was sitting here, he must have been expecting for the compartment to be empty. She just stared at him unsure what to say until he broke the silence apologizing for the intrusion. "oh no no, it's alright..." she chuckled getting over being startled as she adjusted her blue rim glasses "you just startled us....but you don't have to leave if you don't want to" She said before hopping off the seat. The short dark haired girl walked over to him and stretch out her hand to him "I'm Heidi and that big scary guy over there is Archimedes" she said with a big friendly smile.

Soren
Soren strolled along casually behind Lileath as she got onto the train and walked down the aisle, hand and hand with a smaller looking girl he didn't recognize. He smiled lazily, feeling much more comfortable now that he was away from his parents and with people he knew.
"Eh, my summer was pretty dull. Same old stuff mostly," he said with a shrug, then he shot the shy looking girl a friendly glance, before asking, "Who's your friend Lil?" He didn't want to be rude and ignore her, but she seemed a little wary of him so he kept a little distance from the girl, hoping not to startle her, though he wasn't exactly sure what she was nervous about. Maybe he had something on his face?

Allowicious
All tried for a small smile, seeing as the girl didn't seem to mind his intrusion, and set down the large duffel bag and owl cage to shake the girl's hand.
"My name is All," he said politely, then gestured uncaringly towards the large barn owl squirming contentedly in its cage, "And that's Finnley. She's not exactly mine though." He tried to keep the annoyance out of his voice when he mentioned Soren's owl. The owl his mother had forced him to carry for him, despite Soren's completely empty hands. Thinking about that only made him more and more frustrated so he shook the thoughts from his head and pasted a small smile on his face once more. "It's nice to meet you. Although, your owl doesn't seem too pleased to meet me," he said, with a nervous laugh. Though the nerves in the laugh weren't exactly from the menacing presence posed by the bird; they were more from attempting a light conversation with this girl he had never met, he was more hoping she didn't notice that part though.

Last edited:
I smiled as I inclined for her to step forward from hiding behind me slightly, and she curtsied, a dip of the head and she held her skirts.

"Good morning Soren."

She said quietly, and I waved a hand between you both.

"Soren, meet Lizzy. Lizzy, meet one of my friends."

She blushed a little and nodded. We weren't really friends, but explaining slytherin social dynamics was not something I wanted to do right now. I spotted another nervous looking (what I presumed to be first year) student, and she smiled and waves to them, a little more comfortable as they quietly said hello. I suggested that the two girls sit in a nearby compartment, and I walk along with you.

"She's my cousin. She's just starting this year." I explained, glancing into the filling up compartments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back