• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts OC RP (Romance, Drama, Mystery, Action, More!) - MxF - 18+

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! The name's Jaxby, I'm 26 and have been roleplaying for over ten years now, I'm a huge fan of quality over quantity but I tend to average at least 3-5 paragraphs per character per reply. I'm looking for someone to play a female role as their main character tho any side characters of all genders and sexualities are welcome!

I'm super interested in doing a Hogwarts RP set sometime in modern day with OCs. I have an OC for each house.
Hufflepuff: Azzy who is a lover of magical beasts and is prone to angry outbursts from bullying but also is kind and very oddball when you get to know him
Gryffindor: Viridium who is a gentle giant that stands up for all that is right and has a propensity for defense against the dark arts
Ravenclaw: Rhetley who is full of fun facts and can be a bit obnoxious with the 'um actually's' but means well and loves astronomy
Slytherin: Slade who is just a total tool due to backstory reasons and loves to play pranks, womanize and blow things up with potions and concoctions

No House hatred here, all houses are created equal. I think it'd be cool to plot smth together. A new big bad? Drama and angst? A big dance? Battle of the Bands arc? Detention antics? Slow burn romance sandwiched in with sad moments and misunderstandings? You name it! Let's do it!

I do prefer Discord for OOC and making servers for ooc, plotting, memes, voice chatting, art, music and more! I wanna befriend my rp partner too!

If you're interested please do send me a DM and I'll hand out my discord there! I do prefer to do actual Rps on GDocs but can also do them in PM here.

EDIT: Also open to an american wizarding school with OCs!!

Last edited:
bump - I can't get enough of this fandom rn ;-;

Really interested in doing an OC american school! But also open to just hogwarts too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back