• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts Founders Reincarnated

RestingWitchFace

I've been feeling super nostalgic lately, and have been craving a Hogwarts based RP. I think it'd be fun to do a plot line about the founders being reincarnated back at Hogwarts for whatever reason we come up with, but with all OCs and years after Harry graduated.

I'd prefer to keep things casual and not feel pressured to write novels, but I try to be literate and offer substance in my replies, and usually wind up coming up with a couple paragraphs at least anyway.

I'd prefer for us to double. I'd like to portray the characters possibly in their 5th year because that's when students take their OWLs and I think that could offer some interesting twists.
I know for sure I'd like to write Slytherin as female. Her name is Sabina Serpico and her father comes from a Sicilian Wizarding family notorious for the women being Seers and the men becoming dark magic market criminals. She has some natural divination abilities, but she mostly uses things like astrology and tarot cards as her way of manipulating other students to gain their trust. She only studies the night sky because she dreams of becoming a star herself one day.

The other founder "avatar" I have in mind is a male Hufflepuff. Holden Hedgecliff. He's not quite as fleshed out in my mind as Sabina, but I imagine him being very drawn to herbology. Magic which requires little wand waving, since his dads a squibs and his mun is muggle he feels guilty they never went to Hogwarts themselves. But ironically enough, he'd like to study to become a wandmaker after graduating in an effort to preserve enchanted forests, and discover environmentally friendly alternatives to wand cores from living creatures. Holden is gruff, introverted, and prefers the company of animals and magical creatures to people the majority of the time.

So if you could double as Gryffindor and Ravenclaw as well, whichever gender you decide. I'm open to straight and queer pairings down the line, but mostly just looking for a fun Hogwarts based RP with classes, quidditch, dances, slice of life at school, mixed in with mythic adventure as the students discover their true past life selves.

I disliked Cursed Child and am not really a fan of Fantastic Beasts, but am willing to brush up on them to maintain my fandon knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back