• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts: Calm Before The Storm OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My character would be a potions expert from gryffindor

In my interpretation of harry potter, there were probably already more wand cores that existed than the ones that exist canonically, it’s just a matter of practicality since more obscure wand designs using different woods or cores would likely be less compatible with the majority of witches and wizards.
Beautiful. Thankyou very much for answering my questions.

If anyone wants to interact with Clairabelle feel free to strike up some conversation with her. She’s just sitting in the three broomsticks inn.

If anyone wants to interact with Clairabelle feel free to strike up some conversation with her. She’s just sitting in the three broomsticks inn.
Ted and Alex are there too, should they approach her? Or the other way around?

Sepokku Sepokku
Since Ted's father is an auror, I was wondering if he could have been the auror in charge of her sister's case? Because then Ted has an excuse for knowing of her...

Sunny_morning Sunny_morning I'll ask so we can maybe engage with others instead of turning it into a really fast 1x1 xD Do you want to have Ted approach the girls? Alex is too awkward with strangers to try and rope more people into his impromptu chaos

Gears Gears

hmm.. I'm reading through Emilia's sheet rn cuz I don't really do that usually xD but maybe for safety in numbers? I don't think Alex would allow her to tag along if they mentioned the unicorn though Sepokku Sepokku
I'll be logging off now... I'll figure something out later. You guys can continue if you'd like, I don't mind somebody else writing for Ted if needed.

I'll be logging off now... I'll figure something out later. You guys can continue if you'd like, I don't mind somebody else writing for Ted if needed.
that's generally not acceptable, but I won't be awake for that much longer either so we'll rp tomorrow. I'll still try to figure out the gameplan with others ^^

Yeah sometimes RPNation refuses to notify people even if you @ them. I’ve been on the recieving end of it too many times

Yeah sometimes RPNation refuses to notify people even if you @ them. I’ve been on the recieving end of it too many times
You can add the IC link to the roster of links like the OOC, OC, other ones. It will probably be much easier for everyone to find it on their own time in case they don't see themselves being tagged.

Emilia would be up for going to the Forest. g r i m g r i m and I plotted a bit about it in DMs already. Of course, you'd have to convince her that you had a reason to be going there, and wouldn't slow the group down ~

DuckPrince DuckPrince
Sunny_morning Sunny_morning

Emilia would be up for going to the Forest. g r i m g r i m and I plotted a bit about it in DMs already. Of course, you'd have to convince her that you had a reason to be going there, and wouldn't slow the group down ~

DuckPrince DuckPrince
Sunny_morning Sunny_morning
Alex the farm boy will leave the convincing to his quidditch nut friend Ted xD tho if she's not gentle with beasts, Alex wouldn't mention the unicorn he wants to find unless she pressures it out of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back