• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts: Calm Before The Storm OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oh, I wanted to ask you Sepokku Sepokku what does Kasimir Grunewald teach? If I'm too blind to notice, I am really sorry xD

oh, I wanted to ask you Sepokku Sepokku what does Kasimir Grunewald teach? If I'm too blind to notice, I am really sorry xD
Looks like i forgot to list it lol

Its fixed now, he teaches Magical Beasts. But If anyone wants to make a professor to replace one I already have, feel free ~

I believe there's at least three students in Hufflepuff fifth year, so if we could work out a pre-existing friendship...

If anyone's character would want to have something to do with Alex, I'm down. if possuble please tag me so I'm certain someone's interacting with me

For all intents and purposes, he's probably the equivalent of a half-blood or muggle-born due to being orphaned and not knowing his birth family (eventually I'll do something with this plot point lmao)

If anyone's character would want to have something to do with Alex, I'm down. if possuble please tag me so I'm certain someone's interacting with me

For all intents and purposes, he's probably the equivalent of a half-blood or muggle-born due to being orphaned and not knowing his birth family (eventually I'll do something with this plot point lmao)
DuckPrince DuckPrince if you're up for it we can have Alex and Ted be pre existing friends, who happen to be at Hogsmeade together.

tbh half the spells she-who-shall-not-be-named came up with were just skewed English or straight up 'abra kadabra' altered lol.
I was more curious what would happen with students learning, if we do have the chars take lessons to learn new things
Ahhh, fair point. I guess we'll see ^^

Also is it possible for wand guns, in my opinion it would have to have a wood component, I just imagine a Ak-47 that can be used to cast spells.

Also is it possible for wand guns, in my opinion it would have to have a wood component, I just imagine a Ak-47 that can be used to cast spells.
Why would it need to have wood ?

Thought since wood complements are usually needed

Realistically they don't need wands. If Hogwarts Legacy is canon to the universe, wandless casting is used in other wizarding places (Uganda's magic school was mentioned as one of those, I'm pretty sure)

Didn’t Hermione mention that powerful wizards don’t need wands at one point?

Didn’t Hermione mention that powerful wizards don’t need wands at one point?
Not sure. But it seems canonically wands are just used by most. Both chantless and wandless magic can be learned/taught though. Natsai Onai back in the 19th century learned wandless in Uagadou before transferring to Hogwarts

It seems to be genuinely canon
1677522081132.png

Can't wait for my pre-order to arrive.

If someo
guns are a muggle invention. I’m keeping things largely the same in the wizarding world, like maybe some new spells and new magic but
Is there any technological wizarding world advances? Like metal wands? Or new want cores?
in my interpretation of harry potter, there were probably already more wand cores that existed than the ones that exist canonically, it’s just a matter of practicality since more obscure wand designs using different woods or cores would likely be less compatible with the majority of witches and wizards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back