• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts and Other Universes Collide! (Interest check)

Gish_Sky

Hey! I came up with a genius idea: What if all fandoms were combined into the world of Harry Potter?

Any character from any fandom, or even OCs from the world of Harry Potter are welcome.

Basically, keep the personality/some of the background (modified to fit the world of Harry Potter of course) and have a fun RP! Characters do not need to be first years, but there needs to be some way everyone can interact.

I’ll get a CS page up soon, once there’s enough interest expressed.

(I’d prefer if no next-gen characters exist. No Albus, Scorpius, Rose, Teddy, Victoire, etc. references to the boy who lived can be made, but nothing that references that generation too much.)

(Also, if you’re curious which character/fandom I‘m choosing, I plan to play as Damian Wayne, the son of wealthy pureblood Bruce Wayne, wealthy playboy by day and secret auror vigilante by night.)

CS page here: Fantasy - Hogwarts and Other Universes Collide CS Page

Last edited:
Oh I was just wondering from any! Lol
any canons are welcome from any fandom besides canon characters from Harry Potter.

Honestly, the possibilities are endless. You could choose Snow White, Goku, Masterchief, Ahsoka (should probably be humanized or something though)...

So is it literally characters from other fandoms tossed into Harry Potter, or canon characters as if they were in the Harry Potter universe?

Ooh, sounds great! If you’ll have me, I’d love to join with All Might as our DADA professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back