• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts 2020: The First Years OOC

Which Hogwarts House is the best?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
A list would probably be helpful given that, from what I can tell, only about half the players have bothered to post so far, even though all but one of the players seem to still be around...

Mm It is concerning when quirky has said we will arrive at Hogwarts on the 29th, that's only 3 days away (damn this is a long train ride).

A list would probably be helpful given that, from what I can tell, only about half the players have bothered to post so far, even though all but one of the players seem to still be around...

One can certainly be made, though I'm not sure how helpful that'll be in getting players to post.

Hopefully by the time the sorting starts and everyone gets sorted into different houses, there'll be a greater inclination to post.

Mm It is concerning when quirky has said we will arrive at Hogwarts on the 29th, that's only 3 days away (damn this is a long train ride).

lmao, yes.

I expect this rp will move fairly slowly depending on how the classes are ran.

I uh, honestly forgot about this RP.

I'll work on a post when I'm doing my posts today.

Though you are free to backtrack a bit if you were still in the middle of an interaction. You'll just be sitting and interacting anyway unless you decide to fall off or wander away =P

We have a lot of players but a lot of them haven't posted yet. Do you think it would be a good idea to ping everyone?

I am experiencing abit of writers block combined with being very busy lately so I don't know when I'll be able to post.

I don't really have much for Lenore to do that justifies doing a post longer than a couple sentences, so I'm just waiting

I am debating whether or not to bump the thread. On one hand, it will make the house competition more interesting, on the other it could make first year last forever =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back