• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Far Over The Misty Mountains

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє
Hello! Recently I've been juggling around with a roleplay Idea where the Valar select a person from modern times and send them to the Hobbit-verse to try and keep the Durin line from dying out. Before we get into too much detail though, here are some things to know about me:

~ I am a 26 year old female. As such, I would request all my partners be 18+, no exceptions.

~ I'm pretty lenient when it comes to post length, so as long as you refrain from giving me a one-liner and you use proper grammar, we'll get along swimmingly.

~ I can play MxF and MxM. However, I will not play a male in a MxF pairing.

~ I have not read the book yet, so any information I have regarding the Hobbit is from the movies.

Now, my idea was that the Valar select someone from modern times that is familiar with The Hobbit story-line and send them to Middle Earth to try and keep those idiots from getting themselves killed. I would be playing the modern character and I am looking for someone to play a character from Middle Earth. Seeing as I will be playing an Original Character, I'm not picky about what character you play. They could be someone from the Company or an Original Character. I would prefer romance between our characters, but would request that it be a slow-burn and happen naturally, rather than us forcing them together.

However, if romance is not your cup of tea, just let me know.

Anyway, more details can be explained for any that are interested, just shoot me a PM or comment here, toodles!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back