• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ho diddle diddle, time for a riddle.

Orichalcum Tiger

Local cryptid with a fleeting memory.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I can be looked into, and yet I am always behind you. What am I?

The answer is: the past!

I've been listening to the Batman Unburied podcast recently which has given me some inspiration for a new roleplay idea which I'd like to tackle. It follows a similar but slightly different plot to the podcast. The plotline goes as follows:

Batman hasn't been seen in months and Bruce Wayne is dead. Although something doesn't sit right with the Bat Family. They believe his death was falsified to hide the fact that Bruce was kidnapped. They are left with only a single choice to find him. To ask for the help of Gotham's second sharpest mind, the Riddler.

This is the basic premise, the idea floating around my mind. I'm willing to discuss details and plan things out thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back