• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy hmu to rp

stupid

daisuki desu
I'm looking for a partner... haha... story of my life... but no. Like a RP partner. Someone I can create worlds and characters with.

I'm not gonna lie, yes, I am very awkward and dumb and stupid. I've spent most of my life in a shell and my therapist said it might not hurt to find and maintain some hobbies, because I currently don't have any. My life is a hobby... I guess? I've always liked the idea of roleplaying. I remember the 2008 movie Role Models was really intriguing to me and ever since then I've always had this fleeting curiosity about roleplaying in any form.

I originally checked this website out a few months ago but got distracted. But, I'm back and looking for friends! (this feels weird.. like I'm auditioning myself or something..) Anyway, yeah.I suppose I should tell you about myself some.

About Me

Ah yes,
depression. hahahaha the cutesy font and then boom DEPRESSION.. no? not funny? yeah.. not funny. Well, I suppose I should say I'm not that depressed. I have been battling it for a long time, but I've somewhat overcome that. My main demon is anxiety right now. However, I'm slowly starting to win that fight too.

I don't have many hobbies. I just lay in the bed. Eat. Watch netflix, hulu, amazon, funimation, crunchyroll. I just watch whatever I like. I mainly watch anime but only the ones I like, idc if something is mainstream or not.. however Attack on Titan is amazing. so. I guess it has a reason to be mainstream. If you want to know more about my anime taste ask me, if not, lets move on.

I'm just an average person, really. I'm from America. My favorite subject in school was history or maybe science. I was in a public speaking club (for some damn reason. idk. like you might expect I didn't do well because, um, I have severe anxiety). I've always enjoyed writing and would always create worlds and stories in my spare time, just for fun, kinda like what you're supposed to do here.

However, I'm new to the idea of writing side by side with someone, so go easy on me. I need to build up experience. So yeah =) thanks for reading all this blabbering. means a lot. I guess I'll let you look at some ideas I've thought of, off the top of my head:

All the ideas below are just rough brainstorms. We can go into more detail about them, if you'd like!

- Secret government laboratory accidently created (found?) a portal to another world. Inside this world they kidnaped children. These children posses magic (or supernatural abilities) each varying in terms of strength or usefulness. The children are raised in the laboratory and are taught to use their powers and trained how to fight using modern equipment. Once the children turn 18, they're sent back inside the portal to their world (they don't know it's their world, maybe?) to take it over? (I haven't decided why they're going back to their world. But, their world is fantasy, so our characters will be somewhat OP.)

- The beginning of time in a fantasy world. Elves, dwarves and all that jazz. NO major civilizations have been formed yet. It is up to the characters to form small tribes and eventually civilization? It would be a politics/nation-building kind of thing. Maybe an isekai? (cringe. I know. sorry.) All the races haven't made it past the tribal stage of civilization. We play as characters who create a nation?

- You go to sleep like you do every night. Except this this time when you wake up, things are different. Almost everyone has disappeared. Fog everywhere. The sun no longer shines because of the never ending fog. No electricity. However, they're titans. Giant creatures that can be seen in the fog. They're towering monsters, they destroy buildings, fight each other... and just generally make a mess of things. They're slow. Unintelligent. But tall. really tall. and destructive.

- I would TOTALLY be down to do a romance. Like a cute romance. Like Toradora cute.

- I'd be down to do a fandom. but that isn't really my cup of tea, to be honest.

- I'd be down for a magical academy type rp too.

- Also be down for a vampire/werewolf rp as well.

just hmu. we don't have to do the rp ideas above. if you have something you want to rp, we can! I'm just bored and want friends. thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back