• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hiyatsu, Demon Slayer

Would you rp or watch this as an anime if it became successful?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monokuma.is.best

Despair :3
Rumors speak of a man with five swords who goes around the land cleansing the evil demons that harm humans. This man is known as Hiyatsu, Demon Slayer.

I figured it would be a plot where Hiyatsu ends up picking up other members and shows that he doesn't think all Demons are evil. I think it could be good with the right people. Thoughts?

848be669c4da8f8cf454258358f930e5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, probably gonna be a while before i can rp with u because i m still waiting to get my new phone

[QUOTE="Shade Wraith]im thinking something akin to devil may cry or inuyasha so modern

[/QUOTE]
But inyuasha took place during japan's past (mostly)

[QUOTE="Shade Wraith]im thinking something akin to devil may cry or inuyasha so modern

[/QUOTE]
also are we expecting to elves,dwarfs,orcs and other such dnd based magical creatrues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back