Hiya!

Karopachi

Hey guys I am Karopachi, some call me Kare-bear, or Pachi. Its nice to meet you and I hope we get along

Exactly I love it. I am an English major so when I rp its great to use my imagination and not force it out
Im not an English major, but I do hate when you have to write an essay, creative or not, because it feels so forced. It isn't as fun or relaxing.

Welcome to RPN Karopachi Karopachi , I hope you find everything great. It’s awesome that you’re majoring in English. I’m going to major in psychology and minor in creative writing.

Thats awesome I sta
Welcome to RPN Karopachi Karopachi , I hope you find everything great. It’s awesome that you’re majoring in English. I’m going to major in psychology and minor in creative writing.
thats awesome I started out as a criminal psychology major and switched over cause it was going to take ten years to do what I want for it

Thats awesome I sta

thats awesome I started out as a criminal psychology major and switched over cause it was going to take ten years to do what I want for it

I’m going to spend 4 or 5 years to get my bachelor's degree for psychology. I’m becoming an author so a PhD isn’t something I’m looking for. Plus, my university requires me to take a major because creative writing is only offered as a minor.

I’m going to spend 4 or 5 years to get my bachelor's degree for psychology. I’m becoming an author so a PhD isn’t something I’m looking for. Plus, my university requires me to take a major because creative writing is only offered as a minor.
that sucks I know a few friends who are majoring in creative writing at my college

Users who are viewing this thread

Back