Hiya!

Mistress Iris

I won't forget, you'll always be here in my heart.
Hello,

I'm Iris. I am new to this site, but not to rping. I enjoy many different types of rps, and am excited to see where this site takes me. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
A pleasure to meet you Iris!

I love the yang avatar! I cosplayed that outfit for two different conventions. I'm a big RWBY fan
:D

WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN, WELCOME TO RPN~!!!!?
lLYaJG1.gif

Ya it is Yang. She is my fave of the RWBY gang.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Comic said:
A pleasure to meet you Iris!
I love the yang avatar! I cosplayed that outfit for two different conventions. I'm a big RWBY fan :D
I would have LOVED to have seen it. I've always wanted to cosplay, but it kinda intimidating. ^^;; Is your avi an image of you? Mayhaps Assassins Creed?

Hello~ and welcome to RPN I'm Aqua-Senpai, I hope you have a good time while your on here.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Wow. I'm late. But hey there! Welcome to RpN! I'm more than sure you'll enjoy it here. (If you haven't already, you got a pretty nice post count there.) so I'm guessing you're a fandom type of person? I've never been much for RWBY but that's just me. You've prolly heard this a bunch already, but contact me if you need any help. I'm almost always open to be contacted, and I'm online most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back