Hiya, everyone!

FlutterCry

~Always Be Kind~
Hiya!

I'm FlutterCry. Most people call me Cry. Some call me Flutter. I...don't think anyone calls me FlutterCry.

I've roleplayed for a long time, but I've got some freetime and wanted to get into more of them. There's a few different plots I am dying to try, but I'm sure I'll be able to get into all that later...

I'm...not very good at talking about myself. I'm usually on discord. I love snakes. Uhm...>.> Yes. Anyway. Lovely to meet you all! 0v0

Hello. Uhm, I enjoy reluctant romances. Ones that have been kinda drug out through situations or proximity or things of that nature. I enjoy fantasy most of the time. I actually want to do my first roleplay based on something, as opposed to a world we made up. It's from a book called The Cruel Prince...
In actuality, there are very few things I am not down to try... 0v0 Even things that are difficult are usually welcome. That is how people get better, after all.
Lately, though, I seem to be doing a lot more realism. Dystopian societies are great, always. I enjoy steampunk, and I've got some ideas for one, but I'm not typically good with Steampunk.

Well I ADORE fantasy, supernatural themes, and of course romance! I dabble in many fandoms but doing original rps are quite fun as well.

Slowly developing a relationship between two characters over time is the best way in my opinion. So we are on the same page there.

Do you do literate style rps? Lots of details, third person, narrative?

I usually go by Alley. But Sim is ok too. :)

Uhm...I could maybe get a picture of some samples if you would like? I don't have any in threads on this site yet... >.>

I think I'm fairly literate. There will occasionally be spelling mistakes if I am using my phone, but I think my grammar is decent enough. I usually write in third person, although I usually find a way to get thoughts or feelings through. Does that make sense?

Lovely to meet you Alley! Most call me Cry. ^u^

It's so nice to meet you as well!

I usually write a paragraph or more. More if I'm super into the story.
What you described to me makes perfect sense. :)

Maybe you could PM me with your idea? I'd love to hear about it.

Oh, you meant length. Uhm. On average about three small paragraphs.

I'd love to pm you, however, I'm still listed as a new member. I'm not sure what time the thing will go away. Plus I'm kinda shy, so I haven't been talking much, so I'm not sure if I've reached the post requirement as well. I'm sorry.

Aha! I remember when I had that restriction.
Here is a way around it. If I message you, you will be allowed to reply.
At least I remember I was able to.
We will try it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back