Hit on the user above you with your best pick-up lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's five dollars with your name on it if you drop that booty lower then my standards

I would not go to the moon for you, instead I would search the stars. I'd try to find one as brilliant as you, and after searching find none at all. Your beauty to me is as a star being born in the midnight sky, a sight to see and behold, my dear. I hope you understand just why.

I would not go to the moon for you, instead I would search the seas. Looking for treasure as fine as you, and always coming up dry. For to me your heart is the finest gold, yes, the finest gold. The beauty of your heart incomparable to any treasure I could find.

This song I sing for you my dear, and only you my love. If you would only see my eyes, this truth I know you would find. That I would not go to the moon for you, but give you my love tonight.

I would not go to the moon for you, instead I would search the stars. I'd try to find one as brilliant as you, and after searching find none at all. Your beauty to me is as a star being born in the midnight sky, a sight to see and behold, my dear. I hope you understand just why.

I would not go to the moon for you, instead I would search the seas. Looking for treasure as fine as you, and always coming up dry. For to me your heart is the finest gold, yes, the finest gold. The beauty of your heart incomparable to any treasure I could find.

This song I sing for you my dear, and only you my love. If you would only see my eyes, this truth I know you would find. That I would not go to the moon for you, but give you my love tonight.

I was planning that as a song for whoever my true love would be.

I'm no expert but I wouldn't use that as a pick up line. That is something special. Potentially marriage special.

I have hundreds of those. Just never had a girlfriend in my life to use them. I really want a girlfriend, but my fear of romance gets in the way.

Are you a person? Because I’d lay my life down on a cross for you ;3
Not like I could ever be like Jesus. Or anyone on here.

loveweaver loveweaver Not counting my reply, you're the one above me.

A Poem for you:

Dear soul who weaves love together,
Masterfully and skillfully stringing together the perfect words.
You have my heart and my attention,
Let's escape to a place beyond mention.

A place only for me and for you,
To share our feelings and hone our crafts,
A place where love shines as bright as the sun,
There will we be till dawn until dusk,
My love for you will outlast the night,
And when the sun rises yet again,
I'll be right by your side,
My love for you,
There is no doubt,
My love for you shall put out,
The fears you hold will melt in my arms,
And your lovely heart will be forever mine,
Till sadness and sorrow come to fight,
I hold on to you,
For all of the night.

Oh my dear soul,
Whom weaves love together,
Let us simply spend our lives together forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back