Hit on the user above you with your best pick-up lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
but they were the first ones to notice me! i can’t sign myself up for school.
Well, they're.....gone now. I guess after their encounter with Me, KitKat, and Fungus, They didn't want to go to that school anymore.
*She hid a nervous sweat and laughed*

okay...i’m kinda tired, so i want to take a nap...

AdventurousBlaringAurochs-size_restricted.gif

*Her reaction*

*pulls out journal and a pen*

dear journal,
i’m actually really tired today. i took one of mama’s orbs for a portal and screwed up. I just wanted to go to a real school! But then these two girls came and bullied me...i want to run to a world on my own...maybe one of mama’s orbs can do that for me? I think i’ll do that tomorrow while mama’s working on lab experiments. And lock the portal, so she can’t teleport to me. I know my mama’s an overprotective mama, but today she went crazy! Nevermind this. Tomorrow, i have to go to mama’s lab to get a orb...

signed, sugar

*goes to sleep*

*pulls out journal and a pen*

dear journal,
i’m actually really tired today. i took one of mama’s orbs for a portal and screwed up. I just wanted to go to a real school! But then these two girls came and bullied me...i want to run to a world on my own...maybe one of mama’s orbs can do that for me? I think i’ll do that tomorrow while mama’s working on lab experiments. And lock the portal, so she can’t teleport to me. I know my mama’s an overprotective mama, but today she went crazy! Nevermind this. Tomorrow, i have to go to mama’s lab to get a orb...

signed, sugar

*goes to sleep*
*Meanwhile in her lab directing the girls and replacing their organs*

Kit...I worry about Sugar....

She stole a teleportation orb just to go to school....and then got bullied for being a different species
*Takes the girls organs and puts them away*
I'm worried she'll do it again
Yeah, she probably will.

Also, I think I'll choose.....
65e1686101d21876614bccc8ffb34c91.jpg

This one!
*whispers*
Between you and me...I'm part succubus, so I kinda need to have a sexy body. It helps sustain me. But I usually just kiss instead of.....other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back