Hit on the user above you with your best pick-up lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
*puts hoodie on head, hiding ears* nothing.
Sugar, sweetie...Don't ever let those pricks ever tell you to be anything other than what you are. And never be ashamed of what you are. The fact that human girls are on a cat-people planet just tell me their parents are pretty fucking stupid tbh...
I am here for you, for ANYTHING you might need. Advice. Attention. Trust me, I know. Humans used to do the same exact thing to me. But you know what I did? I told them to fuck off, because they don't matter. People like that don't deserve happiness if they're just trying to take away yours. Don't let them get to you.

yeah, i’m sure.
*Picks her up and gives her a hug*
I know....that the world is hard on cat people...they were the same way to your father...He was one of the toughest cat people I knew. I loved him to death... but It got to a point that he acted so tough that....they....killed him... I don't want you to do the same thing he did...but I want you to be the best damn catgirl anyone has ever seen. Show your old man that you are better, that you are stronger.

They were sticking up for me when they took me to class, saying i was their cousin...but i told them my name was Sabrina. And they offered me lunch, but when i took my hood off, that happened. My only chance to make friends was because of my stupid ears.

They were sticking up for me when they took me to class, saying i was their cousin...but i told them my name was Sabrina. And they offered me lunch, but when i took my hood off, that happened. My only chance to make friends was because of my stupid ears.
They thought you were human?
Never hide who you really are!
Show them how badass and awesome you are (not to mention adorable).
Don't lead anyone to think you're someone you aren't. Because when they find out.....well, I think you can figure that one out on your own...
But be yourself! It's important.

*She looked at her with a look of love*
There shouldn't be any reason for you to hide who you truly are because you want to make friends. You are the sweetest, cutest, and most caring and curious person I know. If they want to stand up for you ar one time and won't stand up for you again, they are not the right kind of friends

but they would’ve liked me better if i hadn’t taken off my hood.

but they were the first ones to notice me! i can’t sign myself up for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back