• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

EZ got in her way and frowned more "Emily! I've been seeing Emily because she is helping me find out more about my mother, we think it has something to do with Galindo." he explained taking a deep breath "You have barely spoken with me since the baby! I understand I fucked up but I can't change it! She listened...she made me feel something that you havent given to me in years! Do you even fucking love me anymore Val?! I know you still blame me for the kidnapping and getting pregnant!" he yelled

Max nodded softly and went to the car closing it up before she started sobbing into her hands. She loved Angel more than anything, but getting another woman pregnant wasn't easy to forgive at all.

She frowned and glared at him “EZ, get out of my way.” She told him calmly. “I told you, I’ve fucking had it with your lying. I’m not a doormat Ezekiel.” She muttered and frowned trying to get past him, glaring as he shoved her back.

Angel sighed heavily and just held Mari close, scared that she would be taking her away from him, kissing her little head and murmuring to her over and over. “Oh I know princess. Daddy’s beard is fun to grab huh? Daddy loves you so much sweetheart.” He cooed to her and kissed her head again waiting patiently for max to come back. He couldn’t lose his family but he knew he’d fucked yo

Max came back a few minutes later taking Mari into her arms as she looked at Angel with completely heart broken eyes "We'll um...see you later." She whispered

EZ frowned and pushed her back shaking his head some "You have barely spoken with me since the baby! I understand I fucked up but I can't change it! She listened...she made me feel something that you havent given to me in years! Do you even fucking love me anymore Val?! I know you still blame me for the kidnapping and getting pregnant!" He yelled glaring at her

Angel just nodded and frowned watching them go and starting to cry as Mari waved at him giggling over her moms shoulder, blowing her a kiss and waving back.

Val looked at him frowning starting to get scared as he kept moving forward until she was backed up against the wall. “EZ I haven’t hardly talked to anyone... Its got nothing to do with you being there.... of course I’m still angry about it.... but I’m not.. I don’t... How dare you question that.Of course I still love you!” She yelled and stared at him getting scared as he put a hand on the wall either side of her shoulders, starting to shake. “i never blames you for any of it EZ. I know it had nothing to do with the club.” She sobbed shaking more. “Please just let me out!”

Max took her home and cried softly getting her bags out and staring at it. She didnt want to leave, but how coukd she trust him around that woman now?

EZ backed her into the wall shaking his head "No! No Im not letting you take him! Im not letting you go damn it! I know you hate me! I can see it, stop lying to me!" He yelled wanting her to be truthful as well.

It wasn’t long after they got home that Mari started crying loudly and looking around for Clayton, entirely inconsolable no matter what max did. She just wanted her daddy, screaming and crying for him not knowing where he was.

She stood there terrified and shaking as she watched him, the tears streaming down her face. “I don’t hate you ez. God I wish I did though so I didn’t have to care about you sleeping with her.... if I hated you I would have left a long time ago. I love you, more than anything but right now you’re scaring me. Please let me go.” She begged sobbing and frowned heading James starting to get upset out in the lounge and looking for them. “Please.” She whimpered.

Max frowned holding her close "Shhhh baby girl shhhh its okay." She said softly looking over as the door opened revealing Angel. She looked at him with saddened eyes handing Mari to him quickly

EZ frowned more and moved away from her "Get out, go stay somewhere else for the night." He muttered before going to the restroom and slamming the door hard enough that it rattled the walls.

Val frowned and grabbed two bags full of James's stuff, not caring about hers then picked him up and took him straight out to the car, buckling him in and taking off quickly with very little intention of returning.

Angel frowned and bounced her softly, kissing her head, "Hey... I was gonna stay at the club house tonight... Give you a bit of space if you want." He mumbled, soothingly to her, "But... if you want me here, I will stay too." He told her quietly.

Max frowned watching him a bit "How am I to trust you Angel? Everytime we fight are you going to get shit faced drunk and do something like that? I don't trust Adelita one bit..but I know you can't escape her because of the club and whatever it is going on with Galindo. I know that I love you more than anything too...but I worried and scared." She explained to him

EZ sat down and shook his head some taking deep breaths as he tried to calm himself down not in his right mind and not knowing what he had just done

Val showed up at bishops house banging on the door and shaking while she held James close trying to soothe him still.

Angel sighed heavily but nodded. “I know and I’m so sorry and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you.” He murmured softly

Bishop got to the door and frowned seeing Val at the door with a sobbing James "Hey woah woah woah whats going on?" He asked takimg James to calm him down.

Max gave a small nod glancing at Mari as she started to fall asleep "Go lay her down and come to bed." She said softly before she got up and put her bags away

He nodded and took his little girl to her room, getting her settled and into her crib, just standing watching her until she fell asleep and quietly crept out to go to bed with max, taking his shoes and shirt off, unbuckling his belt then lay down and looked over at her.

Val looked at him and started sobbing, telling him everything that had just happened. “Please. Can we stay here?” She begged him quietly.

Max sat there on the bed and gave a heavy sigh glancing over at him "You feel nothing for her? Had it've been some whore that stays at Vicki's it would've been the same outcome?" She asked quietly

Bishop took a deep breath trying not to get angry infront of James "I'll have a talk with him.." he said but really it would be more than just 'a talk'

She nodded and headed inside after grabbing the bags for James, taking him back into her arms and gently settling him down finally, kissing his head over and over, "My beautiful baby boy." She cooed, smiling at him, rocking him until he fell asleep and she cuddled him close to her, taking him to the couch with her and lay down, pulling a blanket over them both, just staying awake most of the night keeping an eye on James

Angel frowned some shaking his head, "I hated myself that night and I hated the club and I wanted to be nowhere near them, I was trashed and I just wanted to come home but I thought I'd lost you.... For good." He mumbled. It seemed silly now but at the time the fight had been huge and he was sure she was packing up and leaving him with Mari and he would never see either of them again. "I ended up at Vicki's, she was there, we slept together..... I left right after.... I never spoke to her outside of club stuff ever after that.... Not until she told me." He mumbled frowning, "Max I don't care about her, I don't want her and you and Mari are my world." He mumbled laying there watching her.

Max gave a small nod moving to straddle his waist and kiss him lovingly "I love you more than anything Angel. I know the life of an old lady....I know long rides get lonely...and shit may happen out there, BUT if it ever lands in this town or on our doorstep again its over. I will take Mari and we are gone." She said seriously to him

Bishop got them some blankets sitting in his old recliner "You remember when we first met?" He asked giving a small chuckle

He nodded and held onto her tightly, kissing her back “Understood.” He mumbled and just stared at her. “I’m so sorry.” He murmured softly to her.

Val shook her head. “Bish I was like... five?” She smiled tiredly. “I know it was when I was down here with my dad.” She told him sighing a little and brushing some
Hair out of James’s face. “This little one looks like him sometimes.”

Max nodded some and kissed him again keeping her body close to his "I love you so much Ángel." She whispered

Bishop nodded and chuckled again "Cutest damn little girl I'd ever seen, running around with your pigtails. Had your daddy wrapped around your finger." He said giving a heavy sigh "When he...when he left he told me to swear to always look out for you. I haven't done a good job at it...shouldnt have let that cop beat on you, shouldve protected your husband better...shouldve seen with EZ that he was steppin out." He muttered shaking his head some "Im so sorry mija."

She shook her head. “You’ve been a better father than he was at times.” She told him seriously. “I’m a grown woman.... I can take care of shit most times.... and none of this has been on you Bish... I’m not entirely faultless with ez. I blocked him out when really I needed him more but... I didn’t think he’d do this.” She mumbled as she nodded off finally.

Angel smiled and kissed her back, frowning some. “You know what that does to me. Sayin my name like that.” He growled a little, kissing her hungrily. “You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me.... you wanna try for Maris little sibling?” He asked her before getting down to business with her, falling asleep straight after.

Max woke up early that morning and went to take a shower since Mari was still asleep. As she got out she glanced at Angel seeing him staring straight at the ceiling "Morning. What are you thinking about?"

Bishop woke up the next morning smiling some as he saw James sitting and watching TV while Val stayed asleep on the couch "Hey there buddy." He murmured

James looked over at him and waved quietly, sitting close to his mom still and holding her blanket. He was confused and didn’t know why his dad wasn’t there but he was at least not as scared as last night while he watched cartoons patiently.

Angel looked over at her. “About how I’m one lucky sumbitch.” He mumbled. “And I have another go to make things perfect with you.” He murmured softly and sat up, getting up to go get coffee, kissing her softly on his way past.

Max kissed him back and gave a small smile before she got dressed in her lounge clothes. She made her way out to him and got somethings out for breakfast "You want some eggs babe?"

Bishop gave a small sigh and picked him up "Lets go get some breakfast for your mom yeah? Give her a nice surprise." He said quietly

James quickly shook his head and wriggled to get down running over to his mom again and held onto her tightly looking at Bishop scared, he didn't like new people very much and he hardly knew Bishop outside of seeing him near his Dad sometimes but in doing so he woke up Val who sat up and groaned a bit, pulling James in close, "Morning... you headed out to see EZ?" She asked him quietly as she stood up, still holding onto JAmes.

He nodded some and kissed her head, "Please," He mumbled while he went to get Mari out of bed and lifted her up smiling at her grumpy face "Oh someone is not a morning person huh?" He cooed to her taking her out to the kitchen so max could see the crazy bed hair she had going on

Max gave a smile laughing softly seeing her daughter's grumpy face "Oh someone slept good." She said kissing her cheek gently as she cooked "I love you." She said softly to Angel

Bishop gave a small nod "I was going to take him to get you some breakfast. Guess he ain't warmed up to me yet." He said with a small shrug

She shook her head and cuddled James close to her on her hip, "It takes a while with you sometimes huh mijo?" She murmured, brushing his hair back a little and eventually set him down, "I'm gonna take him to playgroup." She told Bishop quietly as she folded the blankets and lay them down for now, taking James out to the car and taking him to his school, passing the scrap yard on her way and glancing in to see EZ had arrived at the club, just biting down hard on her lip.

He smiled and bounced her gently, going to get her dressed and sorted then got her some juice in a sippy cup, "Say Mommy we love you too. So so much." He cooed, lighting up when Mari smiled at them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back