• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

He frowned looking at her a little panicked after hearing that. “What?! No where are they?” He mumbled quickly almost trying to get up before he remembered that there was no way he could and he lay back again just looking at her. “Yeah... didn’t know he... even... had ... a gun.” He grunted a bit starting to struggle but he put his ice cubes on the side and shut his eyes just squeezing her hand tight. “Sit... with... me?” He mumbled frowning.

She didn’t have the energy to protest it even if she wanted to. She was by no means about to share a bed with him tonight even if she could manage to get any sleep but she wouldn’t object to EZ driving. “I need him to be okay.” She whimpered.

Max frowned and moved to.sit with him kissing the top of his head gently "Its going to be okay babe I promise." She mumbled before kissing him gently "I love you more than anything Angel."

EZ drove her home quickly and went inside with her giving a soft sigh "You mind if I take the guest room?" He asked hoping she wouldnt mind but if she did he would take the couch. He wasn't leaving her alone though, no way in hell.

He frowned as he gripped her hand tightly, leaning back with her and just keeping her close trying to stop his breathing from hurting so much. “Love you.” He grunted painfully, shutting his eyes tight and started falling back to sleep again.

Val shook her head going straight to her room and grabbed a blanket then went to James’s room, curling up by his bed just looking at his cuddly toys and smiling at the mess a little.

Max smiled softly at him giving a small love "I love you too babe." She murmured kissing the top of his head while he slept

EZ sighed heavily and went downstairs sitting in his old recliner and turned the TV on low while he looked out to make sure no one came for her.

He was only a sleep for around twenty minutes before he woke up again gasping for air and holding his side, starting to cough and splitter, spattering blood all down himself and on her shirt in the process, collapsing back and starting to seize, his eyes rolling back.

Val stayed there half the night until she made her way back downstairs to get some water, her head pounding from all the crying she’d been doing, jumping out of her skin when she heard EZ’s voice.

Max gasped and quickly pressed the call button as she got up and out of the way thankful the nurses rushed in quickly.

EZ looked at her as she came down sighing softly "Cant sleep either?" He asked quietly putting his hands up when he saw her jump "Im sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

She frowned looking over at him and shook her head going to get her water then sat on the couch, pulling a blanket around herself plus one of James’s cuddly toys. “I can’t stop thinking about where he is... how scared he must be.” She mumbled frowning. “I don’t think I’m gonna sleep til he’s back in my arms.” She mumbled frowning.

They kept her out of there for close to half an hour and when they finally let her back in he still looked like he was in agony just weakly reaching for her hand.

EZ nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "We'll find him soon, I promise." He murmured to her frowning as his phone rang quickly picking up

Max took his hand immediately and looked towards the nurse "What happened?" She asked softly

Angel stared at her not listening to anyone, his attention all focused on her while they were fiddling with his bandages, trying to put a grip in his hand but it just wasn’t happening at all and his eyes started to roll back again some, the colour draining from his face while he heard panicked voices right before blacking out.

“Hes suffered severe blood loss and his body isn’t coping at all, he’s been given more but it’s not been enough... angel... angel can you hear us? Ma’am you need to step out again.”

Val frowned and sat there watching him carefully just in case it was to do with James, not saying anything but ready to get up at a seconds notice.

Max frowned more and went out of the room starting to pace before calling Coco hoping to tell Gracie goodnight to take her mind away from what was going on at the moment.

EZ stood up and went outside starting to yell down the line before he hung up and threw his phone against the wall. He came inside fuming and shook his head more feeling anger and guilt wash over him. He fell to his knees starting to shake as he cried into his hands having reached his breaking point.

“EZ? ..... Ezekiel? What was that about?” She mumbled frowning shaking some, almost scared to know the answer.

Gracie got put on the phone and grinned some. “Hi mommy! I’m making angel a get well card.” She told her happily.

EZ shook his head some and took a deep breath "I have to go to the club.....they're....theyre saying its retaliation for us bustiny the human trafficking ring....and that...theyll put James in it as well." He explained

Max gave a soft smile as she heard her voice "Oh really? Thats great baby I'm sure he will love it." She said quietly

She frowned swallowing hard and shook her head. “If you’d stayed away! You could have just left us alone!” She yelled sobbing and shaking, grabbing her bag and starting to leave.

His doctor finally came back out to let her go back in again while he lay there half asleep just watching her.

EZ frowned and rushed after her stepping infront of the door "No! You arent leaving unattended I cant risk them taking you too!" He said seriously

Max looked at the doctor with worried eyes taking a deep breath "What happened? Was it the blood loss?" She asked

His doctor nodded and looked over at Angel as he reached for her. “We’re trying to call out to nearby blood banks for him but it’s also damage to the lungs, it’s still touch and go... for now... he’s stable but we can’t promise it’s going to stay that way.” He told her leaving them to privacy. ‘Wanna see Mari’ he grunted

Val pushed against him and started beating his chest as much as she could with how bad she was shaking. “I can’t... you promised me you were gonna take care of us! You promised that we were gonna be safe from now on! You weren’t gonna let anyone get to us again!” She sobbed just collapsing against him and breaking down in tears. “Where is my baby boy?!”

Max nodded softly and kissed his hand "I'll call Coco okay? Its okay my dear." She whispered stroking his hair back softly

EZ let her get her anger out and held her close to him "I know....I know I fucked up Im so sorry." He whispered

She held onto him tightly and buried her face into his shoulder, crying until she eventually fell asleep purely from exhaustion, still holding him tightly.

Angel just nodded and watched her quietly. “I love you.” He grunted squeezing her hand again and kept an eye on her relaxing under her touch a little.

EZ sighed heavily and soon carried her up to bed tucking her in before he went back downstairs to stand watch and maybe catch a bit of sleep

Max held his hand and cupped his face gently "I love you too Angel." She whispered kissing the top of his hand repeatedly

He fell asleep again shortly after that his body trying to still rest up and heal properly but it wasn’t much later that Marcus arrived with a sigh. Galindo and adelita were with him on their way down to the border but they stopped off to see her

“What happened to him?” Adelita frowned stepping over and reaching to hold his face gently frowning when max smacked her hand away.

Val woke up shortly after still not able to sleep, heading back downstairs shaking like mad and sat on the couch watching him. “Where did we go wrong?”

Max looked over at her father as he arrived and felt a bit of relief wash over her. However that was soon shattered when she saw Galindo and Adelita there. She glared at Adelita and smacked her hand away when she tried to touch him "Don't you fucking dare." She spat dangerously calm to her.

EZ shook his head some giving a heavy sigh "We didn't, this is my fault Valería. You did nothing wrong. All you did was try to keep your family together and I tore it apart." He muttered

She frowned pulling her knees to her chest and pulling the blanket tighter around herself. “You never told me you wanted more kids. Not once. Then I’m ready to pop and suddenly you wanted to keep the kid that I couldn’t wait to get rid of.... and you weren’t even there, I gave you several chances after to make up for it. To be there with us after but every time you had a chance to spend time with me you left.... every time I really needed you there you were off with the club... of course I was barely talking to you. It felt like you didn’t care about me. It was like you only saw me as a way to have kids.” She muttered swallowing back tears.

Her dad frowned and stepped over to her, hugging her tightly. “How is he doing?” He asked her glad galindo hadn’t noticed the exchange between the two women.

EZ listened to her and frowned more nodding some "I knew you would never want the baby...no matter how hard I'd try, so I didn't I tried to respect your decision but my curiousity and stupidity got the better of me. After that I threw myself into the club...trying to prove I deserve that patch...but I pushed you away in the process. I never saw you that way. I guess I got too caught up in it all to see what the fuck I was actually doing. I know sorry isn't enough to fix this, but I am sorry for everything."

Max hugged her father back and gave a heavy sigh "He lost too much blood...they're trying to find another blood bank but theyre not giving him high hopes."

Marcus frowned and nodded rubbing her back “I’ll come see you later okay?” He murmured and hugged her tightly before they left again keeping adelita in his sights.

Val just frowned and bit down on her lip. “No it’s not enough to fix it..... but it’s a start.” She mumbled frowning and jumped a little when she heard someone banging on the door just letting EZ get up to answer it.

Max nodded some and hugged him back before she went to keep her eyes on Angel trying to keep her hopes up for him.

EZ gave a small nod at her giving a small sigh. He frowned when he heard a banging at the door and grabbed his gun quickly "Got in a room and lock the door." He whispered to her before checking out the window and peep hole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back