• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

Max gasped and got out of the room giving the doctors space while she hugged EZ close "EZ.....I'm scared." She whispered

EZ nodded some and hugged his sister in law close "Its gonna be okay Max." He whispered

James frowned some and ate quietly not saying another word. He went to play after he ate everything and stayed away from Val

“Hey james you wanna go to the park tomorrow? Maybe I can see if max can bring Gracie with her for you guys to play?” She asked him going to get the laundry done.

His doctor came out to speak to them again frowning, “He’s been put in a medically induced coma. Due to the nature of his injuries... we’d like to allow you to bring any children you have to come and see him.” He explained to her.

Max nodded quietly and called Val hoping she could possibly take baby duty for just the night and Max bring the kids up in the morning

James nodded some still playing with his toys "Okay, that sounds fun." He whispered

She nodded and kissed his head, going to start picking his toys up from earlier that he’d finished playing with while she spoke to max on the phone. “Hey, I was about to call you, I’m gonna take james to the park in town tomorrow, we were wondering if Gracie would like to go while she’s in town?” She asked her but frowned as she listened to what had gone on. “Oh god... yeah no problem, I’ll go get the girls now. Yeah... oh max I’m so sorry... I’ll keep an eye on them, promise.” She assured her as she went to pick them up, explaining it all to James while she drove over there.

It ended up being a long might for everyone as angel was only getting worse it seemed and by morning they were talking about possibly taking him off the life support the following day if nothing changed but val dropped the girls off with max just after breakfast and as promised took James to the park.

EZ left once the girls were in and rode around town finding himself at the park trying to clear his head. He hadn't even realized Val and James had decided to go there at all. Though what he really needed to be worried about was the VM lookout that had been following him since the hospital.

Max held her daughters close to her and took them into the room taking a deep breath as she looked at her old man. She couldnt loose him, she knew she couldnt do this alone.

She was standing close to him the whole time, keeping an eye on her son and smiling every time he called that he wanted to show her something. “Oh good job on the slide buddy.” She murmured, “five more minutes til we go get a snack okay?” She smiled at him giggling as he nodded and ran to the climbing frame, still keeping an eye on him until she noticed EZ approaching her and she grit her teeth. “Am I gonna have to get a fucking restraining order?” She spat at him, crossing her arms.

Gracie frowned and held onto her mom tightly, “mommy why does angel look funny like that?” She asked her and climbed onto the chair to sit on her moms lap. Mari was asleep in her carrier anyway completely unaware of what was going on.

Max frowned softly and took a deep breath "Because someone shot him baby....and he is very very hurt. We might have to say goodbye to him." She said quietly wiping her eyes quickly as tears threatened to fall

EZ frowned shaking his head some "I was trying to clear my head....I didn't know you were here." He mumbled looking over at James and smiled as he saw him play happily "Look...I'd like James to see Angel if he doesn't make it....or atleast to have him at the funeral if it comes to it. I wanted to ask you would come to." He explained

She frowned looking at him for a moment. “He can go to a funeral if it comes to it... I ... I don’t want him around it unless it’s necessary.” She mumbled. “Sorry to hear about him.” She muttered. They’d only been speaking for a minute at most but she looked over for James again and frowned when he was clearly not on the climbing frame or anywhere else for that matter. “James! James?!” She became frantic almost immediately and started rushing around trying to find him.

Gracie frowned some and climbed onto her lap holding onto her mom. “Is it cause he shouted at daddy?” She asked her and kept watching him. “I don’t want to say bye bye to angel. That not fair.” She mumbled.

Max frowned softly and gave a heavy sigh "I don't know baby...I don't know who shot him and you're right. Its not fair at all." She said quietly as she cuddled her daughter close. She hated Brian, but she wouldnt tell her daughter that he had shot Angel.

EZ quickly got up and ran around looking everywhere "James?! James!" He yelled loudly trying to find him. He rushed out to the surrounding trees and frowned finding his jacket on the ground yelling for Val as he picked it up

Gracie frowned but held onto her mom tightly until her sister woke up and started fussing so she got down and went over to the bed just staring at Angel. “Daddy said that angel just a stinky Mexican.” She told her frowning some.

Val had been looking all over when she heard him call out and saw the jacket in his hands just sitting on the ground as she started to panic, shakily pulling her phone out and calling the cops, bursting into tears when EZ pulled the phone off her. “What are you doing?!” She screamed at him, glaring as he pulled her away from the large crowds of people.

Max pulled Mari into her arms and bounced her lightly frowning at Gracie's comment "You don't listen to your daddy understand? You be proud to be hispanic." She said seriously to her

EZ rushed over and pulled the phone from her hands taking her to her car "Val you gotta calm down. Do not take this to the cops okay? The club will handle this."

“What the fuck are you on about?! Our son is gone! He was right there and he’s been taken! You want me to leave it to the club?!” She snapped at him. “You’re kidding me right?!” She sobbed shaking like crazy and shoved away from him trying to get back over to the park to try and keep looking for him but soon as he pulled her back again she broke down sobbing “I was watching him! He was right there and then he wasn’t!” She cried into his shoulder.

Gracie frowned and tried climbing onto the bed but it was a little too high up so she went to a different chair instead until coco arrived to pick them up again. “Max... a word.” He mumbled gesturing for her to step outside with him for a minute.

EZ frowned pulling her back into him and held her close "I know...I know we're gonna find him okay? I promise you that." He whispered just trying to comfort her the best he could

Max nodded softly placing Mari in her carrier "Gracie watch your sister for a minute." She murmured before stepping out with Coco "Whats wrong?" She asked

She just leaned on him heavily feeling sick to her stomach at where he could be, eventually letting him take her back to the club house while she drove behind him. Part of her hated him more than anything but a big part still missed him like crazy and both of those were being squished with how scared she was about James.

Coco frowned. “EZ just called me... James got taken from the park... things have been tense with the club lately so I’m taking the girls to my place. Chucky and letty are both there. They’ll watch them.” He promised her. “How’s angel?”

Max frowned and shook her head some "Oh my god....any idea who it could be?" She asked softy turning to look at Angel as he shook his head "Same....theyre talkimg about pulling the plug Coco."

EZ got her to the clubhouse and sighed heavily "Its going to be alright love, just sit here I'm going to talk further with Bishop." He murmured before going to find him

He sighed heavily and watched her some nodding. “Alright... you call if you need anything at all alright?” He assured her and gathered the girls and their stuff before taking them home.

Angels nurse came in shortly after they’d gone and smiled a little at max. “Do you need anything?” She asked her gently while she did her checks on him, frowning as she noted his temperature was up a bit more than it should be.

Val shook her head as he went in just looking at the back seat at his empty car seat and starting to cry again, terrified for him but she reached back there and picked up his little toy bike clutching it tightly until the others came out.

Max nodded and said goodbye to the girls and thanked Coco yet again. She went into the room and sighed heavily looking at the nurse "I'm okay thank you."

EZ came back out giving a heavy sigh "Bishop wants you either at his or me staying with you the night, he doesnt want you alone." He said as he crouched infront of her opened window

She frowned some and bit her lip hard, looking at the floor. “I... where is my baby boy?” She whimpered shaking a bit. “I’m not just gonna sit around at home while you guys play detective.... I want the cops on this EZ.” She whimpered shaking a little. “He must be so scared.” She mumbled

She nodded and looked over at her again. “His fever is climbing again, I’ll let his doctor know and we’ll get him on something to try and bring that down.” She explained to her. “You should talk to him. It might help.” She coaxed before leaving her to it.

EZ shook his head more "Val....we're pretty sure we know who did this and we can't get the cops involved." He explained taking a deep breath as looked back at the empty car seat feeling like a complete failure of a father and also terrified for his son

Max nodded some and kissed his hand softly "Angel....Angel if you can hear me you gotta pull through this okay? We all need you here with us." She said quietly

She frowned and bit her lip hard. “He should be here right now... he should be in my arms and I don’t know where he could be or if he’s okay and now you’re telling me this is because of the club?!” She whimpered shaking some and breaking down in tears again.

He still wasn’t responding at all though he could hear things going on around him. There was just no ability to move or speak or even open his eyes

EZ opened the car door and took her out holding her close "I'm so fucking sorry Valería...this is my fault." He whispered stroking her hair some

Max gave a heavy sigh and started to talk to him about anything and everything just hoping he would move or do something soon

She tried to push against him but in the end she gave up and held onto him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. Whether she wanted to be with him or not, it was his son too and he would know how scared she was.

Angel by the end of the evening was starting to twitch his hand a little, his fingers closing around hers a couple times and both had been exciting but nothing else had come of it until now when he was starting to open his eyes again, blinking slowly and looking around him, frowning at the sounds and the tube down his throat, his chest felt like it was on fire. His whole torso even and he groaned loudly, squeezing whatever was in his hand, frowning when the lights were turned on and he flinched aqua from the brightness

Max felt his hand squeeze around hers and quickly turned on the lights to see if he was okay. She gave him a tired smile before squeezing his hand back "Angel? Oh Angel you scared me." She said softly to him before pressing the call button

EZ held her for a while until it started to get dark. He gave a heavy sigh and let her go only a little so he could look at her "You want me to take you home or to Bishop's?" He asked quietly

Angel just kinda stared at her the whole tome, looking panicked every time she walked out of his line of vision but he was so confused. He didn’t know why he was there or what was happening, it took a while for his brain to clear and after a couple hours of poking and prodding and double checking things they were finally left in peace while he sucked on ice cubes and watched her. “Where’s girls “ he asked grunting a bit.

Val frowned and looked at the ground a little bit before looking back at him and nodding. “Home.... I wanna tidy his room so it’s ready for him to come home.” She whimpered shaking a bit still.

Max kissed his hand gently giving a small sigh "With Coco and Letty.....James was taken yesterday so they have them under protective watch." She explained kissing his hand again "It was Brian wasn't it?"

EZ nodded some and kissed her forehead gently "Alright I'll drive you." He murmured as he helped her get in on the passengers side. He wasn't going to leave her alone during this and honestly he didnt want to be alone or with anyone else but her at this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back