• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

James frowned. “You yelled at mommy a lot. I not like yelling.” He told him crossing his little arms then saw the toys in the living room and scrambled down grabbing his dads hand and starting to drag him in there while val just sat down and waited quietly.

Angel frowned some shaking his head. “So when you asked to have her and he said no... does that mean we get to say no to him?” He spat. He couldn’t stand Brian the longer they had to deal with him and he was sick and tired of him using max as a free baby sitter rather than letting her be gracies mom full time.

Max sighed heavily shaking her head some "I know you hate it as much as I do. Ive been trying to build up a case or something to go for custody again. Even Gracie says he barely sees her." She muttered

EZ nodded some "I know....and Im sorry buddy. I should have never done that." He said quietly before following him to go play for a bit. He glanced at Val every so often during their time together.

“Then why the fuck will he not let her live here full-time?” He muttered and shook his head some taking Mari to change her diaper when he started hearing her grunting.

Eventually James got tired and curled up into his dad, falling asleep fairly quickly so val left him a few minutes then walked over. “I need to take him home.” She muttered and reached for him

Max sighed heavily and followed him up so she could leave EZ alone "I'm not sure." She murmured making funny faces at Mari as Angel changed her diaper "I love you babe."

EZ held James close and looked up at Val shaking his head some "Please....Valería please don't take him. Let me see our son, please." He begged quietly

He smiled over at her and sighed some. “I love you too... Gracie prefers it here anyway.” He muttered shaking his head in frustration.

Valshook her head. “No. Why should I let you see the family that you threw away?” She spat at him and took James from him starting to walk out

Max nodded some and sighed softly "Which is another reason why I want to go back to court." She murmured kissing him gently as he finished up

EZ shook his head looking at her with pleading eyes "Please Val...I'll do anything just please don't take him."

Angel nodded and sighed heavily.

Val shook her head at him. “You has your chance. Now I’m taking home to bed.” She spat at him, finally making it to the car and buckled James in. Their new living situation was working well and James had only asked about his dad twice since that night so he was doing just fine but she was worn out from having him home all day on the Friday and was curled up on the couch while he watched a cartoon, she had no idea EZ still had his spare key.

Angel had got back in time for Gracie to get there, or so he thought but Brian pulled up right behind him and in the process knocked his bike over while angel just groaned and got off, heading inside. “Hey, asshole is here with Gracie.” He muttered, heading out to speak to Brian wanting to have a private word with him.

Max frowned some but went outside and smiled widely pulling her daughter close as she ran to her "Oh hello princess! Mommy has missed you." She said happily kissing all over her face

EZ sighed heavily as he got to his old house. He hadn't tried to see Val since it all happened, he knew she would kill him if he came back. However he needed to pick up a few things he had left there. He had no clue she was home due to the car being in the garage so when he walked in and heard his son's voice he was taken by surprise.

Gracie smiled and held onto Max’s legs super tight. “Hi Mari!” She grinned and reached up to touch her little sister then followed her mom to the kitchen and climbed to sit on the counter happily. It was only a couple minutes later though that they started hearing yelling coming from the driveway and it was getting louder and more heated all up until there was the sound of three loud bangs that rang out, scaring the hell out of Gracie and Mari. The bangs were followed by screeching tires and an engine speeding off leaving angel collapsed on the driveway.

Val had fallen asleep with her arms around james gently but when he saw his dad he grinned and jumped down off the couch running over to him and reaching to be picked up.

Last edited:
Max got Gracie inside smiling happily as she set Mari down "Food is almost ready baby girl." She said happily trying to ignore the yelling outside. Though when she heard three familiar bangs of a gun she went wide eyed "Gracie stay gere with your sister okay? Mommy will be right back!" She said before rushing out and screaming as she saw Angel in the middle of their driveway motionless

EZ picked up his son immediately and hugged him close "Oh buddy I've missed you." He said quietly looking over at Val who was now awake and very pissed off "I came to pick up a few things, I didnt know you guys were here."

He was already bleeding out fast and he had started choking on his own blood, staring straight ahead of him for a few more seconds before blacking out while Gracie stayed sitting right next to her sister, holding onto her and looking scared.

Val grit her teeth and got up. “You got five minutes.” She spat at him and turned the tv off storming off to the back room.

Max gasped and called 911 as she rushed to him "Oh Angel stay with me okay?" She whimpered telling the cops what had happened. She cried trying to put pressure of his wounds

EZ held him close and went to find his things before he placed James down going over to Val giving a heavy sigh "Hey look.....the club is tense right now. Just....just be careful okay? Be careful going around Bishop or anyone from the club. I don't want you or James to get hurt."

He was starting to go a horrible gray colour but when Gracie heard the sirens she ran out getting too scared that she hadn’t seen her mom come back in and she started crying seeing they were already surrounding angel. “Mommy!” She whimpered.

Val just nodded and frowned. “Alright. Now get out.” She spat at him furious. “And leave your damn key.” She muttered.

EZ sighed heavily and gave a nod placing the key down "Alright.." he whispered before leaving. He went wide eyed seeing the ambulance in the driveway.

Max looked back at her daughters and cried softly looking at EZ as he came up "EZ help! Brian...he...he shot Angel." She cried before rushing to her daughter's shielding them "Shhhh its okay my princesses, dont worry they're okay." She said softly

They hauled angel off quickly allowing ez to go in the ambulance with them and took off quickly while the police stayed behind to ask questions. Gracie held onto her mom scared. “Mommy is angel okay?” She asked her frowning.

Val frowned and went to lay down again cuddling James close and letting him watch cartoons again. “You want chicken nuggets for dinner?” She asked him.

Max nodded softly kissing her forehead "Yes baby girl he'll be okay." She whispered taking her inside and getting food for them. She talked with the police and explained what she knew before they left. She looked over at the door as Coco came in and rushed over hugging tight "Is he okay?" She whispered still crying into his shoulder though

EZ got in the back of the ambulance looking at the doctors "Will he make it? Where was he hit?!" He asked taking a deep breath trying to keep calm while he texted Bishop what happened.

The medic looked at him shaking his head. “We’re gonna do everything we can but there were two to the chest and one to the abdomen.” He explained, trying to keep angel breathing, taking him straight through to the emergency room once they arrived not letting ez in.

Coco shook his head. “They’re taking him through to surgery.... two to the chest one to the abdomen.... he’s not doing good.... are the girls okay?” He asked her softly.

Max nodded some "Yeah Gracie is scared. Mari was spooked by the loud noises but she doesnt know whats happening." She said quietly wiping her eyes "Can I get you anything?"

EZ nodded some and sat in the waiting room while the rest of the guys came in as well taking a deep breath "From what I heard it was Max's ex.." he said quietly

He shook his head and stayed with her for a few hours until he got the call to say she could go see him in the ICU and he stayed behind to watch the girls for her until letty could get there.

Angel had scraped through by the skin of his teeth and was being kept monitored and stable by a host of machines but when max got there his doctor finally walked into the room to talk to her and EZ. “Before you get your hopes up, I would suggest you start thinking of how you want to sort out arrangements in case things go south... he lost a lot of blood. A lot a lot.” He told her seriously.

Max rushed to the hospital when she heard he was out of surgery and quickly made her way to the ICU when she arrived. She sat with EZ and nodded softly to the doctor taking in a shaky breath as he left looking at EZ "Did you call Felipe?"

James looked at his mom and frowned seeing EZ wasn't there anymore "Where daddy go?! I want to show him my new toy." He said whimpering some as he held the little Harley bike in his hands.

Val frowned shaking her head. “He had to go baby.” She reminded him, rubbing his back gently when he started crying just cuddling him close and rocking him gently. “What about Mac and cheese with your nuggets huh?” She asked him tryna get his mind off of it.

EZ nodded some and frowned over at his brother. “Where would Brian have gone?” He asked her darkly.

James held his mom and cried softly holding her tight "I miss daddy.." he sniffled as she walked with him to the kitchen "I like Mac N Cheese."

Max shook her head some "I don't know...trust me if I did I would tell you." She said quietly letting a few tears fall as she held Angel's hanf

“I know baby I know.” She murmured softly and kissed his head setting him on the counter top. “Okay mommy’s gonna do Mac and cheese and nuggets for you... but you gotta have your carrots.” She giggled and kissed his head again, keeping an eye on him.

Angel was starting to wake up a little, blinking slowly and twitching his hand some looking around confused and starting to panic.

Max gave his hand a squeeze looking at him some "Angel its okay, calm down you're okay I promise." She said quietly getting him to look at her. She pressed the call button to get a nurse in just as EZ walked in as well from the restroom

James rolled the bike around some on the table and frowned some "I thought daddy would like it....it just like his." he murmured to her as he waited on his food to be ready "Mommy? Why you hate daddy?" he asked having noticed the mean glances she had given him earlier and how she always gets mad if he is brought up in conversation.

His heart was going into overdrive from the panic and in his weakened state it was about to be an emergency if they couldn’t get him settled, his nurse immediately trying to get his heart rate back down but she pressed the emergency button when he started seizing.

Val frowned and shook her head. “Your daddy..... oh james pumpkin it’s a very complicated story.... when you get bigger I’ll tell you.” She murmured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back