• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom History Should Stay History

Carmen got back in the evening again and walked over to EZ, rubbing his back. “Hey, come get a quick coffee with me, give your dad a few minutes.” She murmured gently.

Angel came to at the same time max was getting back with Mari and just reached for his little girl desperately, barely able to get any air in at this point and just wanting to have her close by.

Max sat on the edge of the bed as she helped him hold Mari giving a heavy sigh as she smiled at her daddy "We love you Angel." She whispered

EZ nodded some and followed her out giving a heavy sigh and shook his head some "We need to tell the guys to come see him...atleast Gilly and Coco." He said quietly as he sat in the cafeteria with her.

She nodded. “I did. Bish wants to come down. James is with letty now. So they’re all heading down soon.” She mumbled

he just watched her gripping her hand tight as he could while he cuddled his little girl close, kissing her head. “Don’t.... don’t wanna.” He mumbled.

EZ gave a nod and took her hand in his as they sat there just wanting some comfort. He was loosing it quickly and all that was keeping him grounded at the moment was Val.

Max nodded some giving a small sigh as she watched Mari pat her daddy's cheek softly "I know babe...I know."

He frowned watching her exhaustedky just from the effort he was having to make to breathe normally. “She won’t.” He had to pause for a good minute or so before he continued. “Remember.” He frowned watching his baby girl carefully.

carmen moved to sit next to him and held hI’m tightly. “I love you.... I know we aren’t one hundred percent yet but at least know that I love you EZ.” She murmured.

Max frowned more shaking her head "She'll know who you are Angel, and that you love her because you'll be there." She said softly

EZ held her close to him.and kissed the top of her head repeatedly "I love you too Val so much." He whispered

He groaned again and just lay there watching them both as he went really quiet but eventually the nurses came in to sedate him and put him on the ventilator to try and keep him stable.

she nodded and held onto him trying her best to soothe him, eventually getting up and following him back up to the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back