• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Historical Search

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hello everyone! I've taken a little break from rpn, but I am back and on the search for partners! I'll try to keep this short and sweet, but let's get started!

About me
  • I am a college student
  • I'm a history major and a political science minor (me specialty is science, technology, and medical history), but don't let that hold you back! I promise I'm really relaxed
  • I'm a big fan of music and play four instruments in a total of 4 groups
  • My schedule is busy, but I try to be active when I can and will let you know when I have to break for a while
  • I mostly play male characters
  • Romance is totally optional with me. My preferences are platonic<MxF<MxM
  • I enjoy darker themed rps (a lot of these will turn dark at some point

What I expect from you:
  • The biggest is communication. Let me know if you have any ideas, want to change things, or just want to tell me something. I don't bite!
  • Be advanced. (3 paragraph minimum). Each post should explore our characters thoughts, ideal, mentalities, scenes, ect ect. I love exploration through the post itself
  • Contribute something. I have a habit of slipping up and letting my partner play DM, but I really do enjoy sharing control of things! This is a partnership afterall
  • Decent spelling and grammar (enough said)

Here is a list of eras I would be interested in rping. I know I said that I'm a history major, but I love historical fiction. I love playing in the time ages and altering things. So we can have a butterfly effect of some kind. One thing is different from historical cannon which changes the course of history. Or if you want some realistic/accurate history. I'm your gal there too! I don't have ideas for all of these, but I would love to work something out!

These are listed from most interested to least interested
  • The American Revolution
  • Russian Revolution
  • Industrial Revolution
  • The Cold War
  • World War II
  • Vikings

I know there are some things I have left off. So if you want to try something out, still hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back