• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Historical Rp

Sammie24

Lurker
Okay so I've been searching for forever for someplace to request this. It's just a bug in the back of my head that I want to write so bad, anybody else have that feeling before. One of my all time favorite historical fiction books is The land by Mildred D Taylor. I read it when I was young and have read it many times since I just fell in love with it. If you red the book or even if you haven't. I'm looking to do a rp when Paul is still in his youth before all the betrayal and him leaving. Still deciding whether I want to include the betrayal later on. Anyway it's a bit weird but hear me out, if you've ever read the book the way Paul is treated was heartbreaking to me. It seems to me that he would have to cope with all that hate and sadness somehow, I know it was unheard of back then but I'm sure people still did it. So what if Paul self harms. I think it'll be interesting to play out how his brothers, his mom, his sister, Mitchell, and his dad react to this once they know. Yeah I know it's a bit out the box but give it a try yeah :) thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back