• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical Roleplay

Hi everyone,

I've been roleplaying on and off probably for about 15 years? Mostly on Livejournal and Dreamwidth. Mostly in fandom communities, although I've written my fair share of OCs as well. I also used to write fanfiction extensively, including commissions. I'm looking to get back into roleplaying, and I'd love a long-term partner who loves collaborating and building worlds together.

I'm really interested in historical roleplay. I like incorporating my knowledge into my writing. I'm willing to play both male and female characters in all sorts of pairings - m/f, m/m, f/f. Here are some of the time periods/scenarios that I'm interested in:

- Ancient Rome

• Slaves who long for home and dream about escaping one day
  • Gladiators who just want to survive another day, and maybe earn a rudius
  • Soldiers in the legion, and the local people they encounter
  • Patrician families trying to survive the whims of a murderous and paranoid emperor
- Medieval/Tudor England

• Wars of the Roses/civil war storylines
  • Arranged marriages between countries
  • Relationships with class differences
- Fantasy settings (I'd prefer to write original characters)

• The Witcher
  • Game of Thrones
  • Homebrew medieval fantasy
Please let me know if you're interested! My PMs are always open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back