• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Historical, Fantasy, & Fandom Roleplay (WoW, SW) - lit./long-term

kleio

тоскующий
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

As we've all suddenly found ourselves with too much time on our hands, I'd love to dive into a great plot! I'm a twenty-something roleplayer with multiple years of experience, who is looking for something long-term/literate. Character development and world building are incredibly important to me; I want you to feel intimate with my characters and find yourself lost in the world we've created. I tend to favor plots with copious amounts of angst and personal conflict; as such, my roleplays tend to deal with darker themes, so I'm only looking to write with people 18+.

Currently, I'm in the mood to write from a female perspective, but I may be open to doubling if it can enhance the story we're telling!

A few things to know about me as a writer and what I'm looking for:

Style: Long-term, literate, 3rd person – multi-para/novella (500-2k+ words, depending on where we are in the story. I tend to favor shorter replies when partaking in dialogue-heavy interactions. I'm not picky about the length of your reply, though; quality over quantity, and all that jazz.) I'm always down to play side characters, as well.

Availability: I can’t promise a reply every day, but I will always try! I understand work and real life get in the way, but I’m often available OOC.

Limits: None!

Below are some plots and time periods I’m looking to write! All are M/F seeking M.

Age of Sail Plot - Our characters grew up together in the English countryside: a gentry boy and a low-class girl, who becomes a housemaid at his family’s Estate. In their teen years, an incident occurs and the girl runs off – never to return again. Ten years later, the boy is now a high-ranking officer in the Royal Navy, tasked with stamping out the threat of Piracy; what he doesn’t know is that she is one of them. I've been playing around with the idea of doing this roleplay in volumes; establishing their relationship and the "incident", before moving on to them reuniting years later.

World of Warcraft - Looking to explore relationships between my Nelf DK and people from her past, specifically the man she was engaged to before her death. To be clear, I'm not looking to write in-game; I'd much rather do a 1x1 set in the Warcraft Universe. I have her bio and personal information at the ready, so message me for details!

Star Wars - I have a female OC I've been looking to write opposite a Kylo Ren. This would be incredibly canon divergent, and the plot would center around the concept of Grey Jedi.

Medieval Fantasy/Historical Fantasy - Give them all to me.

Outlander-esque Plot - I don’t have a solid idea or time period for this one, but I’m interested in doing something along these lines!!

Various historical figures and pairings throughout history. (Give me an excuse to research something new!)

Anything you’ve been wanting to do that you think I’d be interested in!

Feel free to come to me with any questions or ideas; I'd be happy to extrapolate on some of these further.
Stay happy and healthy, friends!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back