• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Historical MxM, Anyone? Always Open!

razorstar

Smol Dragon God

Hi! I'm razorstar, and I've been having a craving for something historical-which I've never really done before-and I've been completely unable to find anything that scratches this itch I have.

I want a WWII rp. And by that, I mean an emotional and detailed forbidden love rp, because I like rps that hurt my heart and require a tad of research for historical accuracy. I know it is a tad strange to have a craving for this kind of thing, but I blame the fact that I'm learning about WWII in my history class.​

Rules:

-I only do MxM. Sorry, but I'm bad at writing girls and I lose muse quickly with FxM

-Please be able to do at least a paragraph per post with good grammar/spelling/punctuation. Some mistakes are fine, and I can understand writer's block, but please be understandable and give me something to work with, okay?

-Please be active (One post a day or so)

-I prefer rping through PM, simply due to easy access on mobile​

Ideas (Underlined=My Favorites ; Bold=The role I would prefer):

-Nazi soldier x Jew

-Axis soldier x Ally soldier

-Ally soldier x Rescued Jew

-
Two Jews in a Death Camp

-Interrogator x Enemy soldier

-Spy x Enemy soldier

-And any other ideas you may have!

Here's the link to my normal search thread:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/looking-for-rp-partners-always-open-always-updated.104056/

PM me or post here if you're at all interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back