• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical (Detailed)

GreyZone

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name's GreyZone and I'm looking for a partner who's interested in a historical RP. If you would like writing samples, I would be more than happy to provide them. I'm not a huge stickler for historical accuracy as long as what you say makes sense and is within reason. If you have good characters and help with the plot, we're golden.

My eras/plots/places are as follows:
  • Victorian (Prostitutes, aristocracy, monarchy, bring it on!)
  • Civil War (U.S.)
  • Revolutionary War (U.S.)
  • Tudor era
  • Either World Wars
  • Vietnam War (My favorite musical is Miss Saigon...)
  • Russia (Any time)
  • I especially love European history, so if you can think of something else, there's a good chance I'm game
  • When it comes to war, I prefer focusing on daily life or cultural aspects rather than guns and fighting as the main event

A little more about me and my RPing:
  • I'm on Eastern time in the U.S., and tend to be very constant when involved in a story
  • I do work hard to maintain worthwhile writing, grammar, and sentence structure
  • Characters are a stronger suit for me than plot; however, I do tend to spend too much time scheming
  • I love dark, gritty, emotional stories
  • I don't mind playing male or female characters
  • I enjoy romance, but I prefer to have other plot points involved. I do not enjoy excessive action, magic, aliens, robots,anime etc.
Feel free to respond here if you're interested! I'm looking forward to hopefully working with you.

Hey, i'm a fan of World War Two. I'd really love to be on the German side during The Battle of the Bulge, as a Panzer driver. That would be badass!

I feel like we could roleplay well together! Haven't done many historical roleplays because I don't know history that well however I love them because it gives me the chance to learn more. With that said if you have a plot in mind with the era you are most well-versed in let me know :)

Hey, i'm a fan of World War Two. I'd really love to be on the German side during The Battle of the Bulge, as a Panzer driver. That would be badass!
Interestingly enough, I was just studying that battle for my job this week! I will warn you, I am not much into acting out battles and action.

I feel like we could roleplay well together! Haven't done many historical roleplays because I don't know history that well however I love them because it gives me the chance to learn more. With that said if you have a plot in mind with the era you are most well-versed in let me know :)
I don't even necessarily have to roleplay in a historical era, I just like to be specific when looking for partners. Is there anything you've been craving lately?

Hey! I'm very into Russian history and the Cold War, so if you're interested, I'd love to RP either/both of those!

Hello. I'm super into the Civil War if you would like to roleplay something in that war! If you would be interested in doing a Seven Days Battle RP, I would completely nerd out! Or we could do something on the homefront as well.
If you would prefer to do a WW2 RP, I would love to do a Battle of Britain/France RP!

Hello. I'm super into the Civil War if you would like to roleplay something in that war! If you would be interested in doing a Seven Days Battle RP, I would completely nerd out! Or we could do something on the homefront as well.
If you would prefer to do a WW2 RP, I would love to do a Battle of Britain/France RP!
I'm warning you now, I'm not good with battle and action, and it's not my cup of tea! I more enjoy the era as a whole.

I'm warning you now, I'm not good with battle and action, and it's not my cup of tea! I more enjoy the era as a whole.
Oh, that is no issue whatsoever! I love the two eras myself (I just listed two battles I really enjoyed). I would also be okay with roleplaying civilians in this era as well if you would have a preference for that.

Oh, that is no issue whatsoever! I love the two eras myself (I just listed two battles I really enjoyed). I would also be okay with roleplaying civilians in this era as well if you would have a preference for that.
Okay! I don't mind playing a soldier at all, that's just not what I enjoy focusing on.

I don't even necessarily have to roleplay in a historical era, I just like to be specific when looking for partners. Is there anything you've been craving lately?
Actually yeah! Kinda feeling mystery/horror Just watched "Another" and been on a scary movie binge and detective show binge lately lol

Me! Me! Me!

I've been looking for someone who's interested in some Historical stuff! I'm up for American Revolution, US Civil War, Austro-Prussian war, and the O
World Wars. Or Berlin Wall

SEND ME A PM MY DUUUUDE

Also Irish Revolution stuff as well.

I saw you aren't a huge battle person, and I was thinking if you wanted we could do one where we are soldiers but it would be less boom boom pew pew and more plot-based with little bits of action in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back