• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical 50's family Rp

Themestiza

Scattered Brained Marshmellow
I know this thread does not seem fancy at all but I just want to throw what I'm wanting out there and see if I get a response back. I am just now getting back into rping after taking a hiatus for awhile. I am 24 and have rped since I was 12. I am currently craving a 50's family dynamic rp with multiple families. Specifically what I'm meaning is the women of the house doing their "daily duties" at home, meeting up with each other weekly and gossiping. The men going to work and doing "their part" to support the family, and of course the children of the family growing up in this time era. I expect the men and women to get into alot of drama and affairs during their daily duties and work.

If there are questions or concerns feel free to drop them below or send me a message.

Lengthwise, I have always struggled with length and wanted to be semi lit but I never managed to crank out something like that, so I am just expecting at least a paragraph in replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back