• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy His Majesty's Band of Homicidal Maniacs

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

Welcome to

[class name=quote]
display: inline-block; color: #AF0835;font-size:16px;
text-shadow:
-1px -1px 0 #000000,
1px -1px 0 #000000,
-1px 1px 0 #000000,
1px 1px 0 #000000;
[/class][div class=homicide][/div]
[div class=quote]HIS MAJESTY'S BAND OF HOMICIDAL MANIACS[/div]

download.png
In which YOU KICK the CHOSEN HEROES in the FACE and make them CRY
download.png

download.png
It is SNOWMELT: the third month of the year 1000 of the ROYAL CALENDAR. As it happens, it was exactly ONE MONTH AGO that DARK EMPEROR MALEVOLUS HELTKAISER XXXVI had been IMPRISONED, due to UNNATURAL CAUSES. He also happens to be your EMPLOYER and MASTER!!!!

download.png
Your EMPLOYER & MASTER was EXPERTLY SEALED within the confines of a DIMENSIONAL VAULT, the key to which was split into FIVE DIFFERENT PARTS and scattered around the provinces of the ATHEAR KINGDOM, a rival nation to his IMPERIAL REGIME of GEHENNA.

download.png
The dark lord's POWERS have been reduced to ALMOST NOTHING and his ability to communicate has been reduced to AN OMINOUS SHADOW in a LOCKED CHAMBER that shows up only at the END OF THE EPISODE. He relies on YOU to FIND THE KEY, for which you will surely be HANDSOMELY REWARDED!!!!

download.png
Participate in an EPIC and DEATHLY SERIOUS quest to assemble the DIMENSIONAL VAULT KEY, and get rid of ANNOYING PESTS on the way there, such as the CHOSEN HEROES from ANOTHER WORLD that act as the GUARDIANS OF THE KEY and are responsible for SEALING YOUR BOSS!!!!

download.png
Operate from the FORTRESS of NEW PANDEMONIUM, where DARK EMPEROR MALEVOLUS had been sealed. Launch RAIDS, ATTACKS, DISTRACTIONS & EVEN TACTICAL NUKINGS to achieve your NEFARIOUS GOALS. INFILTRATE the enemy ranks, DISABLE strategic resources, or ASSASSINATE vexatious heroes!!!!

download.png
Keep a WATCHFUL EYE on the DARK LORD'S BELOVED AND BRATTY DAUGHTER: PRINCESS NEMESIA HELTKAISER, who will probably SABOTAGE your efforts and insist on making you as MISERABLE AS POSSIBLE for her AMUSEMENT. Nevertheless, you cannot KILL HER, as your EMPLOYER & MASTER is sure to HARSHLY PUNISH any harm that comes to her!!!!

download.png
Join EXPERT GAME MASTER (BIRDSIE) on this EPIC, COLLABORATIVE WRITING PROJECT to achieve the RESURRECTION OF THE DEMON LORD, TOTAL PURGATION & ENSLAVEMENT OF THE MORTAL RACES, and complete WORLD SUBJUGATION. Together, PLAY & INDULGE your way through WHACKY HIJINKS & NONSENSICAL SCENARIOS of the SILLIEST KIND!!!!

INVITATIONS:

jklwge0ofty31.jpg

Epiphany Epiphany Fable Fable Noble Scion Noble Scion LostHaven LostHaven Hanarei Hanarei Reinhardt Reinhardt Alteras Alteras Inheritance Inheritance June Verles June Verles Swire Swire Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Excuse me, are you trying to lump me in being a murder hobo? I am very sophisticated and one of pristine character!

My PERFECTLY DIABOLICAL DARK LORD, I, Phil Jones, the elusive MEET FEEF hath answered THY SUMMONS.

I don't know what I just read, but it made me laugh through the last two replays of the song.

Sounds Interesting....which Is something I haven't encountered on this website for a loooong while.. though Idk how I feel about having a master. Employer Is one thing, but master Is a whole different story. Hmmm, spectating for now.

I'll be honest, I spent all of last weekend wanting to make a certain character, and this RP just became my excuse. I'm on board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back